Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunty_B thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ahan u r finally commenting idiot!!
Bunty_B thumbnail
aww thank u Sreeju...I like it this way...btw u can also call me Arya :) nice to meet u...new friends always sound good to me :D
Edited by Bunty_B - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bunty_B

aww thank u Sreeju...I like it this way...btw u can also call me Arya :) nice to meet u...new friends always sound good to me :D

acha ok will call you arya...so there are 2 people using this account????
Bubbly_B thumbnail
Thanks for the warm welcome ji @ "Broken_Heart" so kind! Ok tussi so jao but be back we'll talk a lot more later! What is your name btw? I'm Ahana! :)
Bunty_B thumbnail
yeah as u like it :)
nah nah Bunty_B it's me Aryana and Bubbly_B my dear buddy Ahana
sreeja_rox thumbnail

yeah as u like it :)
nah nah Bunty_B it's me Aryana and Bubbly_B my dear buddy Ahana

okkk...it' a bit confusing actually...😆 both of you keep different dp's jaldi se...or else i will get more confused😆
Bubbly_B thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

awww...welcome to the forum both of you...so so glad to see new member's still coming in and making our family a bigger one...🤗Ahana and Aryana am sure both of you are gonna have loads of fun here,and do be active too😳My name is Sreeja and u guys can call me sreeja or sreeju or sree😊

Thank-you Sreeju ji wow you are soo sweet just like your name! So nice of you me and Bunty ji feel so welcomed! :D I'm Ahana you can call me Ahan if you want! Don't worry we'll be very active and bring masti in the forum ;)heheh
Bubbly_B thumbnail

Ahan u r finally commenting idiot!!

Abeh, Arya stupid I'm just getting used to all this look I learnt to quote the comments too!
Bunty_B thumbnail
sreeju ji we here only to confuse u all lol...i said earlier we r crazy fellows...our usernames r also weird :P...achha we'll sure!!
sreeja_rox thumbnail
hahahahahaha ok ok so you guys have already confused me🤣🤣