Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Bunty_B

Groupbie

Bunty_B

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
hello peepz!! mysef bunty, u c my id is Bunty_B!! so I am here to introduce bubbly ji n myself, wait nah nah u guys r taking me wrong...we r not bollywood wala bunty bubbly, not to wrry cauz neither we r going to show u a movie. we r just here to see how it feels to be in kmh2 forum. we both loved kmh seasons, ah lovely fights muaah muaah!! hehhehe i better stop, let's keep discussions for later. so where I was, yeah we found out about this forum from a friend. i know i know  it took us too long to join the forum, but hey it's better to be late than never. :D being cool!!
Bubby ji n I r bestie, hehehhe being too formal. the trend is wherever bunty goes bubbly follows and it goes vice versa :P never mind on us, we r just too crazy fellows. not too much work, just need to tolerate us hehhehehe...we r not going to bite buddies ;) :P lol!! So guys we r waiting for ur welcome!!! :D :D if u don't welcome us then going to leave forum (as if anyone cares) rofl...just welcome us n accept our heart warming friendship <3 :D

Plz read next comment to see what bubbly ji has to say :)...all the best!!

Edited by Bunty_B - 01 March 2013 at 9:34am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubbly_BxKaranKritikaxMsFuzzybear69Karanika-KMHmysticloverArjuhi_kk-_-PopCorn-_---Anjali--Bablylovely20zoya_naziya.vrshn.arjuhi4evasreeja_roxAnjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BUNTY AUR BUBBLY KI ENTRY!! :D" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bubbly_B

Bubbly_B

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hellooo ji! Yes, yes I am the one and only Bubbly ji Smile My bestie Bunty ji has already introduced me..wow so sweet! Thank you ji Heart Well myself Bubbly Bunty's partner is crime..hehe. No no we are no criminals we are very nice and friendly and love Kmh dearlyyy! We want to make fraandship with you all! I'm very bubbly just like my username :) but no no you guys must be thinking if these are our real names?! Haha, we wish yaar! Tongue How cool would that be! Big smile But we hv actual names too that we love :) myself AHANA! Hi Big smile and my cool bestie Bunty is the Amazing ARYANA! <3 Well we are soo glad to join finally and hope to hv lots of fun and masti with y'all in this lovely Kmh2 forum Heart Big smile Soo pleej do Welcome us crazies! Cuz we are here to stay! Wink

Edited by Bubbly_B - 29 September 2012 at 11:06pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Bunty_BMsFuzzybear69mysticlover--Anjali--zoya_naziya-_-PopCorn-_-arjuhi4evaAnjalii...xXxshibz

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Wah! Bunty n bubly ji welcm to our forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubbly_B

Bunty_B

Groupbie

Bunty_B

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
hello ji me Bunty...hehehhe that u already know of :P hey I am Aryana...u? btw thanx :)

Edited by Bunty_B - 31 March 2013 at 9:51am

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Aryana! Dats a swt name. M madhusmita.

Bunty_B

Groupbie

Bunty_B

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
aww thank u :) u can call me Arya if u want...Madhusmita ur name is unique :D nice to meet u!!

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
welcome ji welcome bunty babbly :)
see I'm twoo sleepy right nw so bye
'll chat ya later ;)

Bunty_B

Groupbie

Bunty_B

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
thank u!!
at least tell me ur name, then go to sleep peacefully, otherwise I am going haunt u in ur dreams lol...going to wait for our chat session!! :)

Edited by Bunty_B - 29 September 2012 at 11:15pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top