Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Tearjerking episode on the 28th sept 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
   This episode  choked me up completely where Rachana ,gunjan, shail ,mayank & dholu going thru the emotional turmoil of gunjan bidding adeius to them and rachana being worried about Rajeev  being sick  and unable to tell anybody about it .  Rachana feels that she is loosing her biggest support system by letting gunjan go.This is like insult over injury.What do you guys say?.Pls post

Edited by brat2008 - 11 October 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatsogeek2deejagi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tearjerking episode on the 28th sept 2012" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
*~*NICE THOUGHT,I to feel the same, the most affected was Rachana letting go off her support, when Rachana was depressed Gunjan supported all these days, like when Rachana told she was going to quit hockey Gunjan made Rachana to realize her real potiential, even Pihu got jealous of Gunjan because she cared so much for Rachana that Pihu couldn't have cared, when Pihu came for Mayank's engagement she asked to Shail were is Rachana so Shail told she went out then Pihu told " you started to give more freedom to her that you didn't give it to me", even Gunjan made Dayal&Shail realize Rachana's dreams, but now I think Rachana&Gunjan will strengthen their sisterly bonding even more. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.