Harry Potter

Discussion on: "The Boy Who Lived" (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@Varun , he didn't doubled the protection ...but Staying at the place where blood relative of lily Was A condition for the sacrifice of lily to work. Had Dumbledor taken Harry somewhere else...This charm would have been broken & Harry would have depended entirely on Any external protection Dmbledor could provide...

As for killing petunia & then getting Harry...yeah nice question !!! I reckon Every member of No.4 privet drive was safe until Harry was 17 &
 that's why Dursleys were shifted To magical protection in DH...despite the fact that voldy was toh back from 0op itself but they were Safe in these 2 years

Lemme quote Harry's words to Uncle Vernon from 3rd chapter of DH ...

"Kingsley & Mr. Weasley explained it all as well. Once I'm seventeen, the protective charm that keeps me safe will break, and that expose you as wel as me "

Concentrate on last sentence...lol it's self explanatory

Edited by nobo - 27 October 2012 at 1:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutecjBreak.The.CodeLumos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion on: "The Boy Who Lived" (Page 4)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I agree on the point about the protection for Harry.
Remember the time Vernon and Petunia wanted to throw Harry out of the house and Petunia got a howler LOL.

Any ways although it was a nightmare to stay with the Dursleys Harry had great friends in an amazing world to forget the worries.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Break.The.CodeLumos

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Harry Potter could talk to snakes and make unusual things happen. He usually has a particular dream of a flying motorcycle(which of course is reality as he was in the motorcycle) but the Dursleys especially Vernon did not like it when Harry talked of such things. Because of this Harry becomes rather preserved and we notice he talks to the snake as he relates himself with it. Harry was quite pleased to realize he was meant for a much wonderful world when Hagrid came to give him his letter.
How would you feel if you were in Harry's shoes?

I certainly would be filled with an overwhelming joy that might make my heart to burst with huge smiles.StarBig smile

Edited by Cutecj - 29 October 2012 at 3:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Break.The.Code

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Harry was not so pleased with the way he looked but was very proud of having a scar shaped like a lightning bolt.

Break.The.Code

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Do share your views.

Break.The.Code

Post Reply New Post

Go to top