Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

How many in love with Iqbal Khan all over again? (Page 7)

pollypolly Goldie
pollypolly
pollypolly

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu-monu

me did'nt watch so cant say now but i already love him alottt <3 

Arey. 

Go watch..Its real fun..Thumbs Up Different from his serious roles...You'll definitely be smiling like throughout the entire episodeLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha2487

mayank01 Groupbie
mayank01
mayank01

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
He is my hero I love to see him again and again!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollySneha2487jakr

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
love him lots! my love for him will never change..will only get better with time!

pollypollySneha2487jakr

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pollypolly

Originally posted by pink gurl

Originally posted by pollypolly

Originally posted by pink gurl

Iqbal is beyond descriptions...beyond perfections!!!!Heart
i cannot even say how much i loved this character of Nikhil that he played...he can justtt b e anythinggg that he wishes to be!!

I just can't get over it ...
downloading Full Circle of Nikhil from his official facebook page and yeah its on his offcial website too

Facebook-  www.facebook.com/Miqbalkhan

website- www.miqbalkhan.com

Big smile

I'm soo happy to see him finally on television back after such a long break...Feels so good to see him and hear his voiceEmbarrassedBig smile He's one of the finest actors we have on televisionClap Kudos to him! 

And I think the best part is that he's so active on Facebook, Twitter and his official pages, so we know what he's up to. So thats really good!Big smile

ya !! and its an absolute pleasure to follow him on twitter.He is sooo sweeet with all his fans...all his kind and loving replies to them and not to forget the most beautiful and honest of tweetsEmbarrassed
and for sure his Official facebook page is THE BEST!! the admins keep all us fans updated on all what he is upto...even his Official Forum www.onlyiqbal.com is a place to be at...his personal space i should better sayEmbarrassed

ohh yaeh and talking of his tweets...he is in Houston for Indian Film Festival of Houston 2012...goes every year there cos he is on the Board of DirectorsClapClapClap

iqbal khan ?@Miqbalkhan

4:11 PM - 4 Oct 12 

Okay guys,leaving for Houston tonight inshallah,catch u guys soon.lots of love

hooked on to www.facebook.com/Miqbalkhan mannn for all the IFFH action in AmrekkaaaBig smile

Lol I joined twitter only because of him...LOLLOLLOL
Oh!! I didnt know he is on the Board of Directors!! Wow!! ClapStar

Listen, do you know when his movie Unforgettable will be released?? Has it been shot in Dubai??Big smile

ummm..what I have come to know from his Official facebook page and twitter that Unforgettable's Post-Production work is going on right now and we know how long that takes...
Also its an International Film na...
Yeah..its been completely shot in Dubai.Earlier on ,there was an article on his facebook page that it was to be shot in Ireland as the Producer is Irish but they decided on Dubai which is a greattt location ya!!
you know the whole team is International!!! The Director himself is an acclaimed one from Hollywood...isn't that cool!!

mannn what amazing stills of iqbal he has posted on Unforgettable''s Official facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unforgettable/249129431825803

waiting with bated breath for Iqbal's most awaited performance- Unforgettable!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sneha2487pollypollyjakr

T4YY4B4 Senior Member
T4YY4B4
T4YY4B4

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
loved the whole story! he was amazing as usual!! i swear he hasnt aged a day lol and his talent is as awesome as ever! the whole love story was so refreshing and not too whiny!! he need to come back to TV right now!! preferably with pallavi Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollySneha2487

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
MeeeBlushing.. watched the epi last nite and I m all over in love with him again.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollyjakr

pollypolly Goldie
pollypolly
pollypolly

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayank01

He is my hero I love to see him again and again!

LOLLOL Me too Big smileBig smile

Sneha2487

pollypolly Goldie
pollypolly
pollypolly

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

love him lots! my love for him will never change..will only get better with time!

AwwwEmbarrassedBig smile So when was the first time you saw him act?? Was it the role of Angad?

Sneha2487

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index