Teri Meri Love Stories

How many in love with Iqbal Khan all over again? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

pollypolly

Goldie

pollypolly

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

I've started crushing on Iqbal again after today's TMLS. LOL

Used to really like this guy back in 2010 when I was on a KYPH/KAA marathon, and then the craze died down. But over here he was so amazingly adorable! You couldn't help but fall in love with him.

I think this is the first time I actually saw Iqbal doing comedy. Before he may have done it but his character in general was pretty serious. Over here, Nikhil was pretty wacky himself! LOL. So so cute. LOL

And Divyanka! God this woman just reminded me of Juhi Chawla through and through. She was so full of life, chirpy and adorable. Not once did I find Nikita annoying (bubbly characters tend to get annoying). She was just amazing! And their jodi was too cute beyond words!

I ended up with a huge smile plastered on my face after I was done watching it. And that smile didn't leave till a long while later. Seriously, a very enjoyable TF.

And Jatin Shah looked hot too! I loved seeing Iqbal in those suits mostly. 

I'd actually forgotten that he was gonna come on TMLS...Around last week I started re-watching KYPH episodes thanks to some kind soul who put them up on Youtube, and then, when I came to know he's coming on TMLS, I'd reached fangurl-wa limitsROFL  But yes, you can't help but fall in love with him.Embarrassed

After KYPH, I made myself watch Fun2sshh. Such a random movie. But he was so funny..LOLI know Angad and Shiv were more angry man type roles..Esp when you're so used to him being the serious kind...LOL

Hmm now that you mention it, Divyanka does seem to bear a resemblance to what Juhi Chawla plays in most of her movies..

Where has Jatin Shah acted before? I can't remember? Villain?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha2487

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many in love with Iqbal Khan all over again? (Page 3)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pollypolly

Goldie

pollypolly

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
he did awesome job as Nikhil Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...never knew he cud be so good even at comic scenes LOL...literally made me ROFL LOLLOLLOL.nice & refreshing change to see him in such a adorable character EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes, he was very adorable in the telefilmEmbarrassedEsp the karlo shadi partLOL...I hope we get to see him in something else very soon :D

Sneha2487

pollypolly

Goldie

pollypolly

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

me..was always in love with him ...so no allover againWink

seriously...felt so so good watching him back..that too in such a cute & adorable character ...his comic timing is so good ..LOL

ahd his voice...sexy I must say..he got voice of a man.Embarrassed.Embarrassed.still remember those days when I use to go crazy ek dum paagal types for angad khanna..OMG...I can never ever get over angad and jodi of anagd & kripaHug

and after that his other soaps...they fell flat...Ouch..even today take name of iqbal ..angad is first word thta strikes in mind...I feel some times... He should have been with balaji productions  yaar...Confused..he should have not quit KAA

.he is one of  best in industry ...he got everything ..looks, hotness .voice , amazing acting skills..he deserves much more recognition...

No matter what he is only one who justifies the word" rock star" for me

Glad to see some fans of Angad-Kripa jodiBig smile  Me tooo I used to go crazy over Angad...Infact even tll nowLOL Gosh they should start a second season...but I dont think that'll happen...
Anyways, he will always be the ultimate rockstarStar Hope we get to see more of him soon Big smile

pollypolly

Goldie

pollypolly

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyZaib

iqbal is just awesome each and every character he plays surpasses the previous one...i just totally love nikhil it was fresh refreshing and funnyyy and the shami kapoor tux was just wooow

I think you must be one of his biggest fansBig smile considering your username and all Big smileLOL.
Every role he takes up is so unique...I like that coz he likes to challenge himself by doing such roles which is greatClap  Can't wait to see more of him soon

Iqbal Khan ftw LOLHeart

Sneha2487

pollypolly

Goldie

pollypolly

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha2487

seriously Iqbal is an d will be be my fav actor on television... he is jus effortless... havent seen him doing much of comedy so this TF was really really refreshing and it was great to see Iqbal in the cute Rom-com story

i have loved him always and dont think i can ever get over him...

Hug

Iqbal Khan is truly the best actor on television! Big smile Me tooo...I dont think I can ever get enough of him..Ever...Just love himBig smileDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha2487jakr

pollypolly

Goldie

pollypolly

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

me...

Iqbal is phenomenal!

Starting from the KYPH days till yesterday's TMLS...

Be it a stoic air force officer or a rock star, Iqbal just gave life to his characters..

Just love him.. my fav was of course KYPH and the CHA! Gosh... I can still memorize the image of Iqbal as Abhi..

Nice post!

Thanks Priyamvada Big smile

Iqbal Khan is such a versatile actor. He can act out the hopeless romantic role, the rockstar, the gunda, the angry young man haha anythingBig smileClap

My favorite is KYPH...Thats where I first saw himEmbarrassedSmile

I hope we see many more roles from him Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha2487jakr

pollypolly

Goldie

pollypolly

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssarts.Rainbow

he is a rockstar

Yes he will always be our rockstarStar

Sneha2487

Piu.

Goldie

Piu.

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Iqbal Khan bas naam hi kafi hain.
He did a good job as Nikhil.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollySneha2487jakr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.