Teri Meri Love Stories

How many in love with Iqbal Khan all over again? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
iqbal is just awesome each and every character he plays surpasses the previous one...i just totally love nikhil it was fresh refreshing and funnyyy and the shami kapoor tux was just wooow

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollySneha2487jakriqbalslover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many in love with Iqbal Khan all over again? (Page 2)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sneha2487

Goldie

Sneha2487

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
seriously Iqbal is an d will be be my fav actor on television... he is jus effortless... havent seen him doing much of comedy so this TF was really really refreshing and it was great to see Iqbal in the cute Rom-com story

i have loved him always and dont think i can ever get over him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollyjakr-purnima-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
me...

Iqbal is phenomenal!

Starting from the KYPH days till yesterday's TMLS...

Be it a stoic air force officer or a rock star, Iqbal just gave life to his characters..

Just love him.. my fav was of course KYPH and the CHA! Gosh... I can still memorize the image of Iqbal as Abhi..

Nice post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha2487pollypollyjakr

ssarts.Rainbow

Groupbie

ssarts.Rainbow

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
he is a rockstar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollySneha2487

pollypolly

Goldie

pollypolly

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

i jus luved luved luved todays tf

it was sooo refreshing

nd the most funny tf till now

i hvnt laughed so much after ny tf till now

first of all WELCUM BK IQBAL KHAN N DIVYANKA

man how i missed them i realised it today

iqbal didnt look his best though...he was wayyy more hotter in kaisa yeh pyaar hai days

BUT DIVYANKA WAS JUS STUPENDOUS...she completely broke out of her dulhaan look and MAN SHE LOOKED SO FREAKING PRETTY

they even made her wear saaris twice which brought bk dulhaan memories

nd her chemistry with iqbal khan was jus WOWWW

it was such  a sweet cute tf

but the script cud hv been stronger

showing their mrrige breaking off for a dog was a bit too lame

but apart form that the other scenes were super funny n adorable

MAAZA AA GAAYA

P.S.IS TLMS ENDING...i was hearing rumours that this week is the last week...i m so sad...i dont want TMLS to end...its such a refreshing change...

Iqbal Khan and Divyanka's episode was definitely the cutest and funniest episodeBig smileClap..I just adore dogs so even though the story was a bit wacky, I still liked it.LOL I actually kinda guessed that Kuku was the dogLOL

Iqbal is still hot lol, very hot...But I guess the role required him to be a bit on the cute sideCool. Divyanka looked gorgeous, I agreeThumbs Up..I've seen her in her Banoo Main Teri Dulhan days and now she's just so pretty :D

TMLS ending? Really? But it just startedCry...But strangely TRPs aren't tht awesome if you see..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha2487

pollypolly

Goldie

pollypolly

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mylosthopes

Iqbal khan is a rockstaWinkr yes i luv him too 4rm the days of KYPH Day Dreaming

He will always be known and remembered for playing "Angad the rockstar" StarBig smileThumbs Up

Edited by pollypolly - 30 September 2012 at 3:02pm

Sneha2487

pollypolly

Goldie

pollypolly

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty54

i never fell out of love with him

HahaThumbs UpWink

Iqbal Khan Heart

Edited by pollypolly - 30 September 2012 at 3:05pm

Sneha2487

pollypolly

Goldie

pollypolly

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

he is and will always remain my favorite tellyactor! i must say he is a dynamite when it comes to acting and his voice..ufff! no words for that! but i feel that his talent got wasted after kyph, he did not get much recognition..i personally think him at par or even better than ram kapoor and ronit roy, i really hope that he gets what he deserves, want to see him more in good shows.

I totally agree! Big smileHe can portray loveHeart, angerAngry, jealousyOuch, comedy LOLanything and everything! He is truly talented. Add to that good looksStar, a voice like thatWink, and inspite of all that a very humble personThumbs Up = Perfect!

I hope he bags a good role in a good serial soon...I'm sure he will get back to the top soon...Can't wait to see more of him Big smile

Edited by pollypolly - 30 September 2012 at 3:13pm

Sneha2487

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.