How many in love with Iqbal Khan all over again? - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by twilight_dawn

Iqbal Khan and Divyanka Tripathy rocked it!!
I was laughing non stop
It was a very cute and adorable one. 

PS: Iqbal Khan is HOT!๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks twilight_dawn ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hahaha...Ye ahe is very hoott๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pink gurl

Iqbal is beyond descriptions...beyond perfections!!!!โค๏ธ
i cannot even say how much i loved this character of Nikhil that he played...he can justtt b e anythinggg that he wishes to be!!

I just can't get over it ...
downloading Full Circle of Nikhil from his official facebook page and yeah its on his offcial website too

Facebook-  www.facebook.com/Miqbalkhan

website- www.miqbalkhan.com

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm soo happy to see him finally on television back after such a long break...Feels so good to see him and hear his voice๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ He's one of the finest actors we have on television๐Ÿ‘ Kudos to him! 

And I think the best part is that he's so active on Facebook, Twitter and his official pages, so we know what he's up to. So thats really good!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i totally loved  the way he said for a dog..uff his comic scenes wer awsome...adorable
Originally posted by pollypolly

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm soo happy to see him finally on television back after such a long break...Feels so good to see him and hear his voice๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ He's one of the finest actors we have on television๐Ÿ‘ Kudos to him! 

And I think the best part is that he's so active on Facebook, Twitter and his official pages, so we know what he's up to. So thats really good!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ya !! and its an absolute pleasure to follow him on twitter.He is sooo sweeet with all his fans...all his kind and loving replies to them and not to forget the most beautiful and honest of tweets๐Ÿ˜ณ
and for sure his Official facebook page is THE BEST!! the admins keep all us fans updated on all what he is upto...even his Official Forum www.onlyiqbal.com is a place to be at...his personal space i should better say๐Ÿ˜ณ

ohh yaeh and talking of his tweets...he is in Houston for Indian Film Festival of Houston 2012...goes every year there cos he is on the Board of Directors๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

iqbal khan ?@Miqbalkhan

4:11 PM - 4 Oct 12 

Okay guys,leaving for Houston tonight inshallah,catch u guys soon.lots of love

hooked on to www.facebook.com/Miqbalkhan mannn for all the IFFH action in Amrekkaaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ

me did'nt watch so cant say now but i already love him alottt <3 
Originally posted by pink gurl

ya !! and its an absolute pleasure to follow him on twitter.He is sooo sweeet with all his fans...all his kind and loving replies to them and not to forget the most beautiful and honest of tweets๐Ÿ˜ณ
and for sure his Official facebook page is THE BEST!! the admins keep all us fans updated on all what he is upto...even his Official Forum www.onlyiqbal.com is a place to be at...his personal space i should better say๐Ÿ˜ณ

ohh yaeh and talking of his tweets...he is in Houston for Indian Film Festival of Houston 2012...goes every year there cos he is on the Board of Directors๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

iqbal khan ?@Miqbalkhan

4:11 PM - 4 Oct 12 

Okay guys,leaving for Houston tonight inshallah,catch u guys soon.lots of love

hooked on to www.facebook.com/Miqbalkhan mannn for all the IFFH action in Amrekkaaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lol I joined twitter only because of him...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Oh!! I didnt know he is on the Board of Directors!! Wow!! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Listen, do you know when his movie Unforgettable will be released?? Has it been shot in Dubai??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sonu-monu

me did'nt watch so cant say now but i already love him alottt <3 

Arey. 

Go watch..Its real fun..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Different from his serious roles...You'll definitely be smiling like throughout the entire episode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
He is my hero I love to see him again and again!
love him lots! my love for him will never change..will only get better with time!
Originally posted by pollypolly

Lol I joined twitter only because of him...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Oh!! I didnt know he is on the Board of Directors!! Wow!! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Listen, do you know when his movie Unforgettable will be released?? Has it been shot in Dubai??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ummm..what I have come to know from his Official facebook page and twitter that Unforgettable's Post-Production work is going on right now and we know how long that takes...
Also its an International Film na...
Yeah..its been completely shot in Dubai.Earlier on ,there was an article on his facebook page that it was to be shot in Ireland as the Producer is Irish but they decided on Dubai which is a greattt location ya!!
you know the whole team is International!!! The Director himself is an acclaimed one from Hollywood...isn't that cool!!

mannn what amazing stills of iqbal he has posted on Unforgettable''s Official facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unforgettable/249129431825803

waiting with bated breath for Iqbal's most awaited performance- Unforgettable!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ