Teri Meri Love Stories

How many in love with Iqbal Khan all over again?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

pollypolly

Goldie

pollypolly

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Gosh Iqbal Khan is such ana mazing actor...Right from his KYPH days...So good to see him in todays episode>>Big smile

What say?Embarrassed

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

illustrious**Arnavlover98Ankeeeeemayank01ssarts.Rainbowtwilight_dawntutu982T4YY4B4pinkcarnationMashiatMimosaroohi_loveJasveerShastri-Nashita--Misek-mandygilljakrneha fan1alicemathlucky.mgal.angelOhmyjerryworld-Priyam--Chandramukhi-Fallen Angel.Senorita.iqbalsloversallu_lover-Jwalamukhi-.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many in love with Iqbal Khan all over again?" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
i jus luved luved luved todays tf

it was sooo refreshing

nd the most funny tf till now

i hvnt laughed so much after ny tf till now

first of all WELCUM BK IQBAL KHAN N DIVYANKA

man how i missed them i realised it today

iqbal didnt look his best though...he was wayyy more hotter in kaisa yeh pyaar hai days

BUT DIVYANKA WAS JUS STUPENDOUS...she completely broke out of her dulhaan look and MAN SHE LOOKED SO FREAKING PRETTY

they even made her wear saaris twice which brought bk dulhaan memories

nd her chemistry with iqbal khan was jus WOWWW

it was such  a sweet cute tf

but the script cud hv been stronger

showing their mrrige breaking off for a dog was a bit too lame

but apart form that the other scenes were super funny n adorable

MAAZA AA GAAYA

P.S.IS TLMS ENDING...i was hearing rumours that this week is the last week...i m so sad...i dont want TMLS to end...its such a refreshing change...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10twilight_dawnzeefan 1pinkcarnationMashiatMimosaSneha2487pollypollyjakrneha fan1mandygill-Priyam-Ohmyjerryworld

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Iqbal khan is a rockstaWinkr yes i luv him too 4rm the days of KYPH Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

twilight_dawnpinkcarnationSneha2487pollypollymandygilljakrneha fan1

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
i never fell out of love with him

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

twilight_dawnpinkcarnationSneha2487pollypollyneha fan1jakrDebo_Afghanmandygill

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
he is and will always remain my favorite tellyactor! i must say he is a dynamite when it comes to acting and his voice..ufff! no words for that! but i feel that his talent got wasted after kyph, he did not get much recognition..i personally think him at par or even better than ram kapoor and ronit roy, i really hope that he gets what he deserves, want to see him more in good shows.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twilight_dawnSneha2487pollypolly-Chandramukhi-

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I've started crushing on Iqbal again after today's TMLS. LOL

Used to really like this guy back in 2010 when I was on a KYPH/KAA marathon, and then the craze died down. But over here he was so amazingly adorable! You couldn't help but fall in love with him.

I think this is the first time I actually saw Iqbal doing comedy. Before he may have done it but his character in general was pretty serious. Over here, Nikhil was pretty wacky himself! LOL. So so cute. LOL

And Divyanka! God this woman just reminded me of Juhi Chawla through and through. She was so full of life, chirpy and adorable. Not once did I find Nikita annoying (bubbly characters tend to get annoying). She was just amazing! And their jodi was too cute beyond words!

I ended up with a huge smile plastered on my face after I was done watching it. And that smile didn't leave till a long while later. Seriously, a very enjoyable TF.

And Jatin Shah looked hot too! I loved seeing Iqbal in those suits mostly. 

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 29 September 2012 at 9:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

twilight_dawnsanalala1990MahinKSneha2487pollypollymandygill-Chandramukhi-iqbalsloverDivAniTanni

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
he did awesome job as Nikhil Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...never knew he cud be so good even at comic scenes LOL...literally made me ROFL LOLLOLLOL.nice & refreshing change to see him in such a adorable character EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by -purnima- - 29 September 2012 at 11:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twilight_dawnsanalala1990Sneha2487pollypollyiqbalslover

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
me..was always in love with him ...so no allover againWink

seriously...felt so so good watching him back..that too in such a cute & adorable character ...his comic timing is so good ..LOL

ahd his voice...sexy I must say..he got voice of a man.Embarrassed.Embarrassed.still remember those days when I use to go crazy ek dum paagal types for angad khanna..OMG...I can never ever get over angad and jodi of anagd & kripaHug

and after that his other soaps...they fell flat...Ouch..even today take name of iqbal ..angad is first word thta strikes in mind...I feel some times... He should have been with balaji productions  yaar...Confused..he should have not quit KAA

.he is one of  best in industry ...he got everything ..looks, hotness .voice , amazing acting skills..he deserves much more recognition...

No matter what he is only one who justifies the word" rock star" for me

Edited by lucky.m - 30 September 2012 at 1:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twilight_dawnSneha2487pollypollyiqbalslover

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.