Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@manali di after your note i'v read tat story & it is similar to many stories of this forum..but i think being new she was not aware of terms of IF..i read the post by avantika di & she explained to her well @ she promise to keep the terms on mind further..so i will request you to give her chance & please you people keep writing..i love your writing 😊
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: M.V.Kohli007

One of my forum frnd inform me. tht thr sme new member on a forum , (I dn"t want tke her name) read & copies our wrk abt Ariya & uses our stories to write her / his wrk. Being a writer i really against ths. W all know tht w write stories here to entertain ppl. Bt guys inform  u all tht writing is nt easy. I always write stories wit my mind & my heart , i also think abt my readers. So , my all work is close to my heart.

Plz dn't use anyone wrk. Its a really a bad feeling. if ppl stole our wrk , thn im stop writing.
Whats say guys r u wit me.

Hey i'm with you too... you are right even i didn't liked it..
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 3-

Awww
Awesome yaar
Arjun and Rathore were gr8
Continue soon

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KiSha13

@manali di after your note i'v read tat story & it is similar to many stories of this forum..but i think being new she was not aware of terms of IF..i read the post by avantika di & she explained to her well @ she promise to keep the terms on mind further..so i will request you to give her chance & please you people keep writing..i love your writing 😊

Ys dear. im continue ... 😊
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
part 3 was amazing manali πŸ‘ loved their fight 🀣
hhaahah the way arjun added green chilli was too funny πŸ˜† he didnt even chop it 🀣
total mess!πŸ˜†
great job yaar πŸ˜ƒ keep updating soonish soonishπŸ˜‰
poojdc87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi!! So sorry for missing your other updates! I didn't realize you had posted parts 2 and 3! I loved them!! Especially the kitchen scene...Rathore messing the dough and Arjun trying to smash hot potatoes..."Rathore why didn't you tell me they would be hot!!!" Hahahaha!! Poor Riya was so tired after her long day :( Wish Arjun thought to give her a massage or something πŸ˜‰. Can you pm me next time so I don't miss your updates? I would add you as a buddy but I'm having problems...

MRD1692020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojdc87

Hi!! So sorry for missing your other updates! I didn't realize you had posted parts 2 and 3! I loved them!! Especially the kitchen scene...Rathore messing the dough and Arjun trying to smash hot potatoes..."Rathore why didn't you tell me they would be hot!!!" Hahahaha!! Poor Riya was so tired after her long day :( Wish Arjun thought to give her a massage or something πŸ˜‰. Can you pm me next time so I don't miss your updates? I would add you as a buddy but I'm having problems...

K dear. surely i "ll snd u PM.

accept my request.

Thx for liking my wrk.
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Part 4

Arjun , Shree & Rathod goes to ofc. Ariya finally calm & happily did bye bye to thm. Rathod stops d car on d singnal. Arjun look outside & found one man help his heavily pregnat wife bcoz she found difficult to walk. Arjun also noticies tht man carries lot of bags in one hand while another hand he supports his wife. He goes in flashback..

FLASHBACK

Arjun returned ofc after solving case , & noticied Riya is nt thr. He goes to her cabin & found a note thr.

Gng to meet Doc .

meet u @ home.

Dn't wry Sweety.

Arjun sighed , he knows she ws nt well since 6 days. bt Riya neglected her health. Bt Arjun noticies change in her behaviour , @ d one moment she is happy , aonther one she starts fight wit Arjun for a little thing, she get tired so easily & wants to sleep every time. In 6 days Arjun noticied Riya food taste also changes she ate lot things like ' Gajar Halva , Pizza , Chocolates ' & whn it comes to home made food she make  werid faces & try to avoid food. Arjun call her , bt she nt received . Arjun thinks ' she must be busy wit Doc.' that day Arjun came home late bcoz he & Rathod prepared some imp documents. Arjun open door wit his key & shocked & he noticies somthing fall on his head , he instantly touch his head & found rose petals r thr. He smiles to himself & goes to bedroom bt he found door locked frm inside. He knock d door , bt no one open d door. Suddenely he heard big nosies r coming frm room . he gets worried & repetedly knock on d door & called her. After 10 mins finally Riya open d door bt nt full only a little bit. Arjun look @ her , she looking different. she held rose in between her lips her half side hair r coming out frm d cilp , Arjun noticies a chocolate stick to her hand & mouth also . She look @ Arjun wit her doe-shaped eyes, she must be shock to see me , he thinks to himself , bcoz he sees whn she saw him her eyes give him so many emotins like happiness , shocking , worry. Arjun thinks to himself , kuch na kuch jarur chal raha hai , iske dimmag mai.

Arjun : Riya mujhe andar aana hai.

Riya : hmmm ... naa abhi nahi.

Arjun : Riya , plz

Riya : Pehe le promise karo ...( she forward her chocolateful hand to him)

Arjun : Kis baat  ka  jaan

Riya : ( Shaking her head ) naaa 1st u promise me.

Arjun :( Tiredly said to her ) Acha baba promise . ab bol bhi do...

Riya : Pakka wala promise ???

Arjun : Ha jaan pakkawala promise

Riya : Theek hai to ab tum andar aa sakte ho.. ( And wit tht she open d door.)

Arjun comes in room & shocked to see room condition . bed cover is lying on d floor , his some of ofc wears r on d bed , various colours ballons r  tied in a one side of bed , thr cupboards r open & cloths r lying on d floor.some picese of raw mangoes in plate.  Arjun noticies thr dressing table he saw d one big chocolate cake
He goes to thr & noticies somthing write on cake. He bent further to read it , it writes " Welcome new Papa "  Arjun stodd in tht position like anbody statue him , after couple of mins , he recoverd & wips his tears & look @ Riya happily who is vry busy to sucking to eat chocolate by her tounge tht stick to her hand. Arjun cn't help bt smile to her antics. He goes to her hear & give her a hug & mumbled her ears  " Thank u jaan , u give d best thing in d world tod. " Riya hugged him thightly . After couple of mins Arjun broke d hug & ask her , " Jaan ye sab kya hai & pointed towards d mess. Riya pouted her face for a while bt smiling after few seconds , Arjun noticiese mischivousness in her smile.

Riya : " Vo vo mai tumhe bata ne ki koshish kar rahi thi , ki mai mai... (she stop & blushed , & give hug to Arjun.)

Arjun :  (Look @ her & kisses her hair. ) Ha jaan par is sab ki jarurat kya thi. ?

Riya : (Broke d hug & aggresively tld Arjun ) Aise kaise jarurat nahi hai , pta hai ki maine kitna try kiya , ye tumhe bata ne ke liye ki mai maa bane wali hue , par mujhe in mai se koi tarrika accha hi nahi laga. pata nahi vo serial mai kaise dikhate hai na , ki wife husband ko aisa kuch kar ke apni pregnacy ki baat bata ti hsi , aur vo khush hoke use apni god mai utha leta hai , aur phir use leke dance karta hai , ya use kiss karta hai , par tumne to kuch bhi nahi kiya .

Arjun : ( Look @ his wife & smile to her ) Ooo to tumhe ye sab chaiye tha ...

Riya : haaa.. ( She said sadly)

Arjun : ( Lifts her & placed on bed gentaly & kiss her forehaed , thn he goes to dressing table  tke d cake & put it on d paper btween him & Riya , thy cut d cake together  , he give small piece of cake to her , bt she refused to tke it ) Whta happened jaan , (he ask worridly.  )

Riya : (Pouted her face ) Bas itna sa muhje bada piece chayie.

Arjun : Smile @ her & give her big piece. Riya is busy in eating , While Arjun look @ her lovelingly She ate 4-5 pieces mre. Arjun just saysomthing  her bt he noticies tht Riya startes yawning loudly.

Riya : aaa Arjjjnnn mujhe bahhhut neend aaa rahi hai , mai soo jjjauu.

Arjun nodded , in couple of mins Riya goes to deep sleep.

Arjun look d whole mess , " Va  beta va pehele din hi ye haal hai , abhi to 9 mahine baaki hai " says to himself & starts cleaning d room.

Hey guys sry for late update , hpe u like it , plz hit d like button & do comment.

Flashback part continue in nxt part .
Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 11 years ago
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update
please update next part as soon as possible
send me pm
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
simply awesome... i just love rathore and arjun