larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by larki_punjaban

^indrani always sings crap!! 

no seriosly!! 

who ever calls her rockstar must hv khrasb kaan and may go to check his/ears soon early before ending the show!

she always sings male version which itching me the most!!! i eman oye larki u ko apne gender p koi shak hai ka??!! 

and singing aaahhh doesnt mae me a rockstar! 

sorry babes!! this is not ur cup of tea! 

atif was too right with asha, that favtsm is going up in the show 

Not true..

Indirani did give mind blowing songs in the beginning, Atif asked her what is she trying to achieve (totally unrelated and stupid comment). Atif undermined her confidence, she is very young and singing on this big stage in presence of a very hostile captain..Atif totally abused her in the second episode.

I have heard somebody say he was nice to her this time...I bet he is reading the comments being posted against him and since he wants to sing in India, he trying to suger coat his behaviour.

I am glad Indians in Indian and abroad are watching first hand Abida's (so called Sufi singer, who thinks she owns the music and lyrics and only she has a special connection with God, therefore only she the chosen one should sing those songs..very very narrow minded outlook for a sufi singer..I don't believe for a minute a spiritual person can be so possessive and narrow mind as to deny everybody else to sing the songs because they have to sing her way ,like a somebody is in trance because the songs belong to her..

The don't blame Pakistani's for abusing Asha ji and other Indians, because they have role models like Atif and Abida. Abida thinks spirituality lies in thinking only she is qualified to sing the songs to God..very very spiritual person..

oh come on dude

everyone r blaming pakistani singers for nothing!! watch the show carefully, dude, apni ghaltiyan chupane c banda acha nahin hojata !! 

indrani is not fit for the show!! im so happy for sara raza khan!! she is 100000000000000 times better then this gender doubt person!!! 

and what do u mea by abida paervee so ''called'' sufi singer, atleast she respects everyone and her jugdme ment is not being on fvtsm like asha!

asha is always realy to fight and ready to give 0 point to every pakistani singing contestant! even her voice itching me in my ears!!

looks at diljaan

he nevr sings with love and kind he always sings with over confident and hateness!!!

even yahraj has no manners! he doesnt give respect to the captain and jumps on stage to say india is not less then anyone!!

i dont wanna bring that ''R'' word out of my mouth!! but it cleary shows it from the ''indian' side!

Edited by larki_punjaban - 16 October 2012 at 6:41am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Honest Opinion (Page 3)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.