India-Forums

Honest Opinion (Page 2)

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

Originally posted by s123vi

d other day i came across a post by a british on sur kshetra. it says " converted & non- converted dna of hindus r fighting. vry funny. l lyk this show!"
it tells hw happy they feel evn atr 65 yrs 2 c both india n pakistan fightin wid one another.
ham ne mil kr in logon ko desh se nikala lekin aaj yeh log hi humari ladai ka maza lete hain.
saari duniya jaanti hai ki jis din indo-pak relations achchhe honge, us din se US, UK , china ki dadagiri khatm ho jaayegi aur isiliye yeh log kabhi bhi aisa hone nahin denge.
india pak ke log kaash inki chaal samajh pate!
kaash aane wali generations thoda sa pyaar dikhaye!

The comment was weird .. but yes you are right 

this comment in not weird! specially the 1st line!! 

dat is happening after pak and india are seperated from 1947, before was everything bhai bhai seasoning the whole world! 
s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
there r mixed feelings abt  today's episode.
 today buddha, kapil n aman rockd frm india. frm pakistan.i lykd nabeel n imraan's performances.
 i wantd 2 ask 1 thing.  y pak singrs excpt imraan,  sang sad songs for shaadi theme?Confused
i also lykd ameer ali's performance, may b bcoz no1 cn dislyk that song. honestly, i really lykd his singin today . beginning was weak bt he concluded it vry well.
wht 2 say abt imraan! i hv bcm his fan frm his qawwali n today he was d 1 who made me dance. i found his song bettr thn d original 1. his diction was clear n i really njoyd it!Thumbs Up
i did not lyk indraani's singing at all. donno y she got full pts!Shocked
now abt aatif's behavior wid ashaji, i think it had 2 happn 1 day! his frustrtion cm out! i hope he realises his mistake.
i also dislykd kapil's arrogance towards aatif. i know aatif provokd him still d captain shud b respctd. btw... aatif got 2 taste his own medicine  thru this incident in today's episode!

Edited by s123vi - 14 October 2012 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anaad

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
^indrani always sings crap!! 

no seriosly!!

she always sings male version which itching me the most!!! *************

and singing aaahhh doesnt mae me a rockstar! 

sorry babes!! this is not ur cup of tea! 

atif was too right with asha, that favtsm is going up in the show

Please avoid posting bashing/instigating comments. You are entitled towards your opinion as long as their presented in a rightful manner.

Edited by gk_09 - 19 October 2012 at 12:25pm
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

^indrani always sings crap!! 

no seriosly!! 

who ever calls her rockstar must hv khrasb kaan and may go to check his/ears soon early before ending the show!

she always sings male version which itching me the most!!! i eman oye larki u ko apne gender p koi shak hai ka??!! 

and singing aaahhh doesnt mae me a rockstar! 

sorry babes!! this is not ur cup of tea! 

atif was too right with asha, that favtsm is going up in the show 

Not true..

Indirani did give mind blowing songs in the beginning, Atif asked her what is she trying to achieve (totally unrelated and stupid comment). Atif undermined her confidence, she is very young and singing on this big stage in presence of a very hostile captain..Atif totally abused her in the second episode.

I have heard somebody say he was nice to her this time...I bet he is reading the comments being posted against him and since he wants to sing in India, he trying to suger coat his behaviour.

I am glad Indians in Indian and abroad are watching first hand Abida's (so called Sufi singer, who thinks she owns the music and lyrics and only she has a special connection with God, therefore only she the chosen one should sing those songs..very very narrow minded outlook for a sufi singer..I don't believe for a minute a spiritual person can be so possessive and narrow mind as to deny everybody else to sing the songs because they have to sing her way ,like a somebody is in trance because the songs belong to her..

The don't blame Pakistani's for abusing Asha ji and other Indians, because they have role models like Atif and Abida. Abida thinks spirituality lies in thinking only she is qualified to sing the songs to God..very very spiritual person..
s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@ april 2007
I have heard somebody say he was nice to her this time...I bet he is reading the comments being posted against him and since he wants to sing in India, he trying to suger coat his behaviour.

dear! all d episodes r alrdy shot in dubai excpt finale... evn b4 d telecast of frst episode!

Edited by s123vi - 14 October 2012 at 12:35pm
Dazlingflower Senior Member
Dazlingflower
Dazlingflower

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
This show is just like all the other shows...TRP..

I never liked Atif as a singer. I always thought he was overrated. But I started to like the way he is fair. Unlike him, our own legend Asha ji is misusing her status. 

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
same! i also nevr lykd his singin . it sounds more lyk a scream to me thn a song! i lykd only his 'tera hone laga hun' still i m no1 2 judge him. ppl all ovr d wrld luv him n r crazy abt him. it means he has smthng unique in his singin!
ny ways i cm 2 know abt him thru this show only. i dont lyk his attitude bt smtyms feel that he is not as bad as bein prtrayd on d show!
its jst that his strght4wrdness is goin agnst him! he shuld realise this n  lrn 2 sit quiet smtyms!

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I agree..rather than bridging the distances it is creating rifts..and not just the judges and captains but the contestants too..im specifically mentioning yashraj and Aman Trika..there behaviour was just wrong in my opinion..they should respect the honourable jury and captains as they are there seniors..and there behaviour is causing a bigger gap..although moments like cheering Indrani up was a classic..loved how both teams supported her..i dnt like her singing but that was a sweet act

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index