Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hi All, 

I have just start observing some very emotional posts which contain  hatred against Pakistan mainly focusing on how Atif is misbehaving or How Himesh is not a good captain or how Asha jee is being baised. I am a Pakistani and have observations which I wish that may they be noted by you all: 

Well Atif is an awesome singer or should i say one of most popular singers of teh day .. he is is one whose songs can be considered among the most sale products. 

I cant say that Himesh is an outstanding singer but yes he has given an outclass music to the Indo-Pak region as a composer. His contributions will always be remembered. 

Asha jee  is a living legend her songs truly have that  soul touching factor.  I dont have enough word to describe how good she is with songs ... same in the case of the other two respected judges Runa jee and Abida Parveen jee .. 

Well well use your brains and  tell me how they all can actually misbehaved with each other ... this is quite visible that either this all is planted or being edited by the production house for obvs Trps. I want to say shame on the person who is  plotting this all shame on the channels who are instead of creating the environment of peace and friendship .. with their show they are actually creating rift between the nations of two countries... 
\
Wake up friends and don't fight .. just an advice instead of constant discussions on why they are fighting cant we focus on how good these new singers are singing :)

Regards, Amina  

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunshim_caBellaKraji_bbraveusmanzeefan 1s123vihuny.thebestcocojatti92fascinationY2JisBacklarki_punjabanEnduranceKhaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Honest Opinion" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raji_b

raji_b

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
I'm watching this show as we speak and for first time ever. I know it will be my last coz music to me is peace, something that brings calmness when I'm stressed. There is enough negativity in our lives to go spend another few hours watching this animosity on tv. I just can't stand this bickering, questioning between captains and judges. It is very sad to bring music as a medium of war between two countries whose relations are already volatile. To me, what they are doing is plain humiliating the music.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsuns123vizeefan 1WhiteNights.Y2JisBackEnduranceSamraat_92

BellaK

BellaK

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Coz of Atif Aslam I watched this show, but now its going all wrong. Im a music lover coz of judges and himesh atif fight i cant enjoy the music sad very sad

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1shirani7Endurance

s123vi

s123vi

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
d other day i came across a post by a british on sur kshetra. it says " converted & non- converted dna of hindus r fighting. vry funny. l lyk this show!"
it tells hw happy they feel evn atr 65 yrs 2 c both india n pakistan fightin wid one another.
ham ne mil kr in logon ko desh se nikala lekin aaj yeh log hi humari ladai ka maza lete hain.
saari duniya jaanti hai ki jis din indo-pak relations achchhe honge, us din se US, UK , china ki dadagiri khatm ho jaayegi aur isiliye yeh log kabhi bhi aisa hone nahin denge.
india pak ke log kaash inki chaal samajh pate!
kaash aane wali generations thoda sa pyaar dikhaye!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunzeefan 1amina.ahmedrazaAizazPriya_990Endurance

Y2JisBack

IF-Rockerz

Y2JisBack

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I believe the only two unbiased judges are Runa and Abida Parveen.This show is proving to be a force or medium to cause rift between two countries

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1amina.ahmedrazaSamraat_92

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s123vi

d other day i came across a post by a british on sur kshetra. it says " converted & non- converted dna of hindus r fighting. vry funny. l lyk this show!"
it tells hw happy they feel evn atr 65 yrs 2 c both india n pakistan fightin wid one another.
ham ne mil kr in logon ko desh se nikala lekin aaj yeh log hi humari ladai ka maza lete hain.
saari duniya jaanti hai ki jis din indo-pak relations achchhe honge, us din se US, UK , china ki dadagiri khatm ho jaayegi aur isiliye yeh log kabhi bhi aisa hone nahin denge.
india pak ke log kaash inki chaal samajh pate!
kaash aane wali generations thoda sa pyaar dikhaye!

The comment was weird .. but yes you are right 

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks to Gajendra Singh for the new gimmick Geek

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
first ihv started to watch tghis show qauz of atif aslam and his correct words to songers who got nonsense 10 - 30!! like the girl indira

but after ihv read so much shit abt atif aslam and good good abt himmesh where himmesh doesnt hold his behavior even infront of the jugdes where atif aslam talk very sweetly and calm, maybe his words could be harsh but...

ihv stopped watching this show! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.