Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

The Very Proud WINNERS ~ GURMEET SHAMPA SUPPORTERS (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 154

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Janaki Hug
You don't have to prove Anything Darling Hug
We know what's the truth, no need to prove it to sore losers Smile

I know I don't Sadiie, but what can I do? I am actually very similar in personality to Debina because like she's protective of Gurmeet, I'm very protective of her.EmbarrassedLOL If people bash her needlessly, they will have to answer to me.Monkey Emoticons

But thanks for the support. I just hope GC's true fans don't believe this trash, that's all.Embarrassed They've always respected Debina and I hope they continue to, that's it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42maneet_forever9Varnita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Very Proud WINNERS ~ GURMEET SHAMPA SUPPORTERS (Page 149)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
One other thing I would like to clarify. In this avi I made I wrote Gurmeet "Sitaram" Choudhary as text. Some people seem to think wrote Sitaram because he acted as Ram in Ramayan, but that's just odd. Sitaram is his middle name, that's why I add it.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42Awari_Maanmaneet_forever9Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Varnita.

^^ OMG it is Gurmeetians all Over ShockedBig smile Ahh we completely Rocked the Forum though it was a Ghost house for us. LOL Hmm I was wanting JDj to end since long so that we can get over from the torture of this forum as soon as Possible but at the end now...It pains to say good bye to it lol.After all we have an awesome time here, atleast in this Thread WinkLOL

Btw Sadiie...Congrats for being the top Member of this Forum ApproveLOL

I Know Right, It's Like Only Gurmeetians Existed In This Terror HouseLOL
I Know I'm Gonna Miss It ThoughCryCry This Thread I MeanCry

Hehe, Thank YouCool LOLand you as well - In Second Position is you Babe =P

Thanku Approve I got Second Rank CoolLOL
Hehe, Sometimes terror houses leave good Memories with them LOL And we atleast have a safe Home in the terror house in the form of this thread. Btw these threads too gonna miss U a lottt because half of these threads are only filled by ur Spamming posts LOLLOL

leenarana42maneet_forever9..RamKiJanaki..

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

One other thing I would like to clarify. In this avi I made I wrote Gurmeet "Sitaram" Choudhary as text. Some people seem to think wrote Sitaram because he acted as Ram in Ramayan, but that's just odd. Sitaram is his middle name, that's why I add it.LOL

I found it very amusing tbh, me any sister were like "Heck! His middle name reflects his Role as Ram!" and then Sita too =D
What a sweet connection huh? =)

But I usually forget the middle names just like I forget Salman Khan's full nameLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42ilovepyaarVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Janaki Hug

I know I don't Sadiie, but what can I do? I am actually very similar in personality to Debina because like she's protective of Gurmeet, I'm very protective of her.EmbarrassedLOL If people bash her needlessly, they will have to answer to me.Monkey Emoticons

But thanks for the support. I just hope GC's true fans don't believe this trash, that's all.Embarrassed They've always respected Debina and I hope they continue to, that's it.

As a Childish 12 Year Kiddo I used to hate Gauri Khan For being SRK's wife. The older I got, the more mature I became in such issues.
I respect GC's personal life and hate people who link him up with a known actress for no reason. it's Childish cuz I used.to wish SRK ran off with Kajol - when I WAS 12 Years old Stern Smile

I'm wise now, don't know what's happened to people way older to me right now yet they're acting like Childish moronsLOL

leenarana42Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Janaki Hug

U r not alone Janu, I m also with u in this noble deed and U know that WinkLOL People have to answer and fight with me too for bashing Debina unnecessarily! Wink

And I really applaud Sadiie for being so mature and so supportive to Debina,Embarrassed She is not a Debina fan officially but she remained on her side always no matter what! She is a true GCian in all senses ! I m saying this because I m really shocked by the comments of some of the GCians abt Debina after this article! I seriously got Stoned by their reactions Ouch

Edited by Varnita. - 01 October 2012 at 6:12pm

leenarana42maneet_forever9..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

I found it very amusing tbh, me any sister were like "Heck! His middle name reflects his Role as Ram!" and then Sita too =D
What a sweet connection huh? =)

But I usually forget the middle names just like I forget Salman Khan's full nameLOL

I just wanted to clarify, lol, because some wanted to use the avis but couldn't because of religious reasons, and I wanted to clarify that there was no religious intention behind adding the Sitaram.Embarrassed I just wanted to use his full name since it's a great moment in his life and generally during such times, one's full name is used. My full name was used during my graduation...like that.LOL

But if anyone wants to use this avi without his middle name, I'll try to make that soon.Smile

But yeah, what a coincidental connection! His middle name reflects his wife and his roles in Ramayana. Btw, in hindi families, does the wife inherit the husband's middle name also? Beause then Debina's name would be Debina Bonnerjee Sitaram Choudhary or something like that, awww!Blushing

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 01 October 2012 at 6:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42maneet_forever9

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Watch Gurmeet Choudhary's winning moments at JDJ - Season 5 Finale here!Party

leenarana42maneet_forever9Awari_Maan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.