Some Pyar ke ideas for the CVs. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh god I tell you what when I read the 3 no. i thought it was something like sooraj forgets his towel... coming out of bathroom and when I read completely I was like oh god what was I thinking🤣
Lovely ideas btw👍🏼
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely ideas UMDU ..i love them all 👏..
another slip and fall and catch  should also be included ..after thier love confession sandy has hardly slipped😉😉😉
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

UMDU, loved all your suggestion, specially 4th one. I have been waiting for rain sequence eagerly. Other suggestions are superb as well, bathroom one is also welcome. 

Thank you so much Saibal.Hope the CVs are reading this.
UMDU thumbnail
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

UMDU- you're right. This is the only thing what we can expect. Now I'm confused to choose any particular one among your suggestion... I love all.. And age can affect only skin.

Yes we have to accept the reality that yeh bhi mil jaye to bahut hai.We are not going to get anything more.It is clearly a game of TRPS. Unless that goes down ,DBC IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
UMDU thumbnail
[QUOTE=maddy311]Oh god I tell you what when I read the 3 no. i thought it was something like sooraj forgets his towel... coming out of bathroom and when I read completely I was like oh god what was I thinking🤣
Lovely ideas btw👍🏼[

Thank you so much Maddy, I hope they show atleast this.
UMDU thumbnail
Originally posted by: shehjar

lovely ideas UMDU ..i love them all 👏..

another slip and fall and catch  should also be included ..after thier love confession sandy has hardly slipped😉😉😉

Thanks Shehjar, I agree slipping scene bhi include hona chahiye.