Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

If not Isha, then only Rithvik deserves to win

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah, Gurmeet is too popular among the girls here but dance-wise, if anyone is minutely close to Isha, it's only Rithvik. I see a bit of Isha in him, but only thing, his performances have not been as emotional as Isha's. But still, if you judge by dancing, it has to be Rithvik.

Goodluck to all 3 finalists.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

Il back up rashmi... Lol

She got least votes today so tough for her to win na.
I am all up for a dancer and after Isha, Rithvik it is. I feel he is quite better than Rashmi in terms of dancing and executing though Deepak is good with concepts. But from what I can see Sneha has come out with some awesome concepts for the Finale.

I am quite doubtful of Rithvik, but he is most deserving out of the 3 even being a WC, after all dancing has to be the major criteria over anything else.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry, Isha was out for me, the day the judges decided to give her time to recuperate from a serious injury that would not have healed within the time limit they speculated. I stopped seeing a winner in her a while ago. So, I will not compare the remaining 3 contestants with Isha. 

Among the 3 that are remaining, I like all 3 of them even though I have my favorite. ðŸ˜‰ Ritvik is the best dancer among the 3. Any of them win I will be happy. At the end of the day what KJo said is what is stuck in my head.😆 All the 3 who are there right now absolutely deserve to be the finalists and deserve the trophy. So good luck to them. 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cl0wn

<font color="#9900CC"><font size="4">She got least votes today so tough for her to win na.</font></font>

nishu already said in one thread rashmi won :)
Bt I dnt mind ritwik winning too..
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I like all the 3 finalist and I would be happy with either of them winning! But just going by talent, I feel that Rithvik edge the other two out just a little bit! I fell in love with his dancing since his WC entry dance and that opinion has just further solidified with his every performance!

However, all the finale performances were absolutely fantastic and since the final decision now lies in the audience's hand, it will be interesting to see who emerges as the winner, even though I am fairly certain what the verdict will be! 😃
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Allbut1

I like all the 3 finalist and I would be happy with either of them winning! But just going by talent, I feel that Rithvik edge the other two out just a little bit! I fell in love with his dancing since his WC entry dance and that opinion has just further solidified with his every performance!

However, all the finale performances were absolutely fantastic and since the final decision now lies in the audience's hand, it will be interesting to see who emerges as the winner, even though I am fairly certain what the verdict will be! 😃

Oh, are you? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒ Well let us hope your 'fairly certain' turns into 'definitely certain'. ðŸ˜† I wish I was a confident as you though.  But ya Ritvik is fab. It took me few episodes to see his potential. At first I wondered if he was going to be a one time wonder since I had no clue about him whatsoever. But oh boy, was I wrong. And his personality is very infectious. ðŸ˜³
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was isha fan for sure but not after today... but yes RITVIK deserves this win hands down!!!!!!!!!