Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

harish knew from begning - Page 2

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: payalibm

sarna supriya... i doubt she will not say anything...

my guess is as usual emo. blackmiling...i was single parent..i wanted best for adi... even adi liked her... he said yes to marry!i brought him up alone...the man who was supose to take the responsiblity was not finding it important ot be part of our lives... lolzz... i am teling you she will try to blame it all on harish and lolzzz..she wont rember who ever came to try and help her she vanished that person like its a parasite...yeh she will cry alone in room but not coz she sorry but coz no one understand her..even aftre doing so much for them non care for her thinking and her deed...all are selfish...not even my son thinkins highly of meee...mark my words..with the past avantika we have seen it will eb like a sky falling if she realises her mistake and this blundre mistke...man...i am dying to see if this happens wht you and sup are saying 

i feel she wont say wht u said in strt! she is not like tht...she wont b saying n giving excuses for her action!!

but lol neva noe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharna2k6

Payal you know you are absolutely right! thats EXACTLY what she will do uoff.. But I just want someone to give her a good tellng off which will get into her arrogant little brain and then Harish to give her a tight slap! 

no will tell her off!
kisi mei itni himaat nahi hai!!
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
avantu isnt super bad! want her to realise her mistake!
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i disgreee
she is a character disguise in white... she can be as bad as one can ask for...and a foolish character too...hehehehehe...
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
^^ u n me neva agree ntn new!