Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I'm so bad, even though I'm already currently writing an FF I started a new one. Dude, but what can I do? This idea is haunting my brain. Okay, so this will be a short sweet story on...Cinderella! (Who doesn't love that?!) I love the Chad Michael Murray version Wink HE'S MINE OKAY?

Other works:

Prologue:
Maanvi Raizada sat in her bedroom: the attic, looking at the family album. A tear fell down as she saw a picture of her father and her on her fifth birthday. She missed him so much. "Papa..." She cried. She turned the page over to find a picture of her mother, she hadn't known her as Gayatri, her mother had died from childbirth. Maanvi turned the page to see the photo that relates to the next stage of her life: her father's remarriage. There, on the photo was her step-mother, Jayshree and Maanvi's step sister's, Maya and Tanya. After her father died from a car accident, they were her only family to her distaste. 

"Maanvi!" Jayshree shouted from the stairs. "GO TO SLEEP!"

She sighed, this was her life. 

Chapter 1: Page 1
Chapter 2: Page 3
Chapter 3: Page 7
Chapter 4: Page 11
Chapter 5: Page 14
Chapter 6: Page 17
chapter 7: page 22

Edited by ZAHARA. - 20 December 2012 at 10:30am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

kimm_8aminiakushanikki1211iLoveKushal.Tarshi-khan09cutiejs1234--Lalz--Tuba_KSGchandana123NijagurlrockRamii_20oriyanalove_zainsha19silpasivansay_cheesemika17arohi16nrithyaoshaimahCaptain_PariAisha202luvzindagihooriia_xgirl_rockspinky.paddaZairean..ManoBilli..BrunoMarsshilpa09jia123sagarAsyaloverJannat94forever_young..Labyrinth..Enchantresskulsum_virmanxMidnightStarxlittlesmile..Ankita..hangok-Aswathy-Syed695alicemath_Littles12_Delena-cious-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_d

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Cinderella HIATUS." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

Annleo92nya_slakhanikomalabc456Hiba777Dina98210SakshiAngelnikki1211sahiliashehnazmithaniPhoenixAsharshi-khanTuba_KSGmamaian-Afshan--Lalz--Henriettesilpasivannisha33sreshta90oriyanaX_Lifejs1234Green_chilles..Lavi..chandana123turnonthelightsluvzindagivirman-fanshaimahSuarezsay_cheesekusharberryAqibaa_19nrithyaoAashika_virmanavika26Adenah.NiShalAisha202Captain_Paricutie_mahimaZairean..ManoBilli..Jannat94KidrauhlBrunoMarsshilpa09forever_young-Aishu-..Labyrinth..Enchantressradzzz123girl_rockspinky.paddahooriia_xvirumanuBadtameezDil.ShivRajput-Aswathy-xMidnightStarxlittlesmilehangok--Iqra---GayathriK-..Ankita..shona_virmanalicemath_Littles12_Delena-ciousSoni.preity_dash_jodhaakbar-BhabhiKiBehna-

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
i can wonder maanvi's life when maya and tanya is her sister's and that to step sis cont soon and pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

shona_virman

IF-Rockerz

shona_virman

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Wow nice concept to write virman like cindrella... Maya n tanya pakki chudels to bcum her step sisters... Cont dear:)

ZAHARA.

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
awesome cannot wait

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Chapter One:

Maanvi woke up as the sunrise escaped through the cracks of the curtain and flickered in her eye. She stood up, rubbing her brown eyes with her hands. She yawned before looking at the clock. 

"7am?" She thought. "Crap! I'm going to be late!"

She quickly stormed out, making sure that her head didn't bump into the side of the walls of the attic. It was a good thing that she was so petite. She went into the bathroom to quickly wash whilst being careful not to make a sound. She brushed her teeth sparkling clean and got changed. She looked inside her miniature wardrobe and wondered what to wear. She had minimal clothing, some of them hand-me-downs from her sisters though most of them were what she had bought herself. She picked up a light blue salwar suit and tried it on. She smiled at the colour, blue...it was her favourite. 

Maanvi ran downstairs quietly and tiptoed into the living room. She opened the airing cupboard to get out the iron and the ironing board before plugging it up to the switch. She crept over to the sofa were her sister's clothes were and started to iron them straight. It was one of her morning chores, everything evening she'd be given clothes by Maya and Tanya and in the morning she'd iron them and place them back in their rooms. Ironed and back into the room, Maanvi started to make breakfast. 

"What do I make?" She thought, looking into the cupboards. She picked out some flour, "Parathas?" She thought before shaking her head. "No way, Maya and Tanya would hate it if I make them something that would give them calories." She sighed before picking out the tasteless sugar-free cereal and skimmed milk. She cleaned the bowl and the spoons before pouring the cereal and milk. Then, she got out the bottles of mineral water from the fridge as to let them set to the room temperature. She watched, satisfied with the results and then picked up her bag to place her books.

"Maanvi!" Maya shouted. Maanvi rolled her eyes, "Now what?" She rushed over to her room where Maya stood wearing the just ironed mini dress. She threw a bright pink mini skirt and white tank top to Maanvi. 

"Iron this." She ordered.

"But, I just gave you the clothes!" Maanvi said pointing at the dress that Maya was wearing.

She shook her head, "Uh no. This makes me look fat!" She looked at her figure in the mirror. Maanvi rolled her eyes. "Iron this now."

Maanvi sighed before heading downstairs to do what she was ordered. Finished, she gave the skirt and top to Maya before going back downstairs to finish packing her bag. 

"Maanvi, milk? Are you serious? Just looking at it makes me feel big." Tanya said pouring the cereal down into the sink. "Just get me some plain cereal, no milk."

"But this milk doesn't even have any fat in it. It's skimmed." Maanvi pointed out. 

Tanya shrugged, "I don't want to take any chances. Now go. Make me breakfast."

"Fine." Maanvi did as she was told before finally finishing packing her bag. She looked at the time reading eight am and smiled. It was the first day back to University and Maanvi was excited to meet her best friend, Jeevika again. She quickly carried her belongings and went out where the evil sisters sat in the car, admiring their faces through the side mirrors. Maanvi sighed, "Great. Welcome to the most normal day of my life." She thought sarcastically. 

She was about to open the door when Tanya, who was driving suddenly reached out and drove off leaving Maanvi alone. The sisters laughed and hi5'd each other. Maanvi huffed, before calling Jeevika to pick her up. She watched as the trail of dust left the car.

"Can my life ever get any better?" 

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456Lavanya.Rarshi-khanShruthigowdaPhoenixAshshehnazmithaniTuba_KSG--Lalz--cutegurl224chandana123js1234..Lavi..love_zainabhilasha143sha19oriyanaNijagurlrockmika17nrithyaosay_cheesesennarenishaimahAisha202cutie_mahimagirl_rockspinky.padda..Labyrinth..Enchantressforever_youngZairean..ManoBilli..-Aishu-Jannat94BrunoMarsshilpa09jia123sagarAsyaloverxMidnightStarx-GayathriK-shona_virmanhangok--Iqra---Aswathy-ShivRajputSyed695kulsum_virmanalicemath_Littles12_Delena-cious-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_d_keertu_

mika17

Goldie

mika17

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
interesting story Plzzz pm me wn u update

ZAHARA.

love_zain

love_zain

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Nice