Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

i have decided not to watch PSH anymore - because i cannot bear to see the obsessiveness of  - i can stand it.  switching off the tv right now.

and goodby to all

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram was right! (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
 TongueHope jo iss show ko nahi dekhna chahte wo aapni baat par kaayam rahenge Wink

bpl1990

Groupbie

bpl1990

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

I is do not feel that Sugni have any intention to stay as Aditya's wife...Afer this situation settled  she will leave him because of Amrita...Still she did not confess her thoughts about Amrita's future...may be Cv will make some reasons her to stay...but she will try to leave Aditya ... 

Do you think so ?? She will then wife 

And if she  wants to leave  A later why marry him Y spoil Adi & amrita relation .. ...to solve this  problem S can marry anybody  from bednicommunity  Y Adi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07ForeverSHINee

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

i have decided not to watch PSH anymore - because i cannot bear to see the obsessiveness of  - i can stand it.  switching off the tv right now.

and goodby to all
I don't watch PSH anymore because I cannot stand hypocrisy being glorified. I agree  what Vickram did was wrong but Sugni,Adi and Gulabiya are no saints either.They only added fuel to the fire.I am sick and tired of watching hypocrisy being championed in this showDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyoctopiebabygirl198722JulieDkomal07

octopie

octopie

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

Originally posted by zeezee55

and goodby to all
I don't watch PSH anymore because I cannot stand hypocrisy being glorified. I agree  what Vickram did was wrong but Sugni,Adi and Gulabiya are no saints either.They only added fuel to the fire.I am sick and tired of watching hypocrisy being championed in this showDead

I hopelessly have hope in watching the serial, thinking things just might turn different like how it turned different earlier, Vikram's character/Varun's acting (since his old self seems to be appearing/but disappearing/appearing again/etc), Gulki's too (although I miss her bubbly self), and the music. Interesting music background scores they have! Although it seems like they have lately been randomly playing these music scores at... random times which makes one confused.

But, good for you, Anastasia! (although not the goodbye to all part) seriously, I would love to stop watching the serial... but Varun and his character won't let me (only reason as for now although would like and hope to see a change in the story again). Me watching it because of majboori** Stern SmileShocked(and thank-you for the spelling Komal!)

Edited by octopie - 08 October 2012 at 6:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybabygirl198722JulieDkomal07ForeverSHINee

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

TongueHope jo iss show ko nahi dekhna chahte wo aapni baat par kaayam rahenge Wink

Jis memeber ko apne yeh indirectly kaha hai woh vikram ke against hain but apko samajhne mein laga k woh adi sugni ki waja se leaving to apne hamesha ki trah RUDE COMMENT pass kerna zaroori samjha. We vikram fans have some courtesy at least.This is a forum and all members can come here whenever they want.We have no right to say anyone to not come here again. So please next time yehi dekh lena k aap kahin apke adi or sugni ke supporter ko he rude comments to nahi de rahe. Hum to aadi ho chuke hain adini fans ke is trah ke rude comments ke.

Edited by komal07 - 07 October 2012 at 9:56pm

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by octopie

I hopelessly have hope in watching the serial, thinking things just might turn different like how it turned different earlier, Vikram's character/Varun's acting (since his old self seems to be appearing/but disappearing/appearing again/etc), Gulki's too (although I miss her bubbly self), and the music. Interesting music background scores they have! Although it seems like they have lately been randomly playing these music scores at... random times which makes one confused.

But, good for you, Anastasia! (although not the goodbye to all part) seriously, I would love to stop watching the serial... but Varun and his character won't let me (only reason as for now although would like and hope to see a change in the story again). Me watching it because of majhboor Stern SmileShocked to Varun and his character (is that how you say it? Unhappy I don't know Hindi well).

It should be " Majboori" not majboor

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

I is do not feel that Sugni have any intention to stay as Aditya's wife...Afer this situation settled  she will leave him because of Amrita...Still she did not confess her thoughts about Amrita's future...may be Cv will make some reasons her to stay...but she will try to leave Aditya ... 

You mean to say Sugni will then give Adi a divorce for the sake of Amrita.  Or will she just run away after marrying him so that he can neither marry anyone nor get back with Amrita.  Will Amrita's parents permit her to marry a divorcee (whatever be the reason)?  How long would the issue between Vikram and Sugni take to sort out would anyone know?  You mean to say Amrita should wait till Adi & Sugni marry and then Vikram come to terms with their marriage (even though they will all be living together) and then they file for a divorce and once the divorce comes thr Adi & Amu should get married.  What guarantee Vikram Thakur will not go after Sugni again once he comes to know she has divorced Adi.  You have planned a long long wait for Amruta.

Edited by Saviosaraff - 08 October 2012 at 1:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.