Devon ke Dev Mahadev

How do I increase my rank on India Forums?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SonarikaFan95

SonarikaFan95

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Although I like being a newbie but I like the other ranks you guys have, how can I get one of those and what do they mean? Embarrassed

Edited by SonarikaFan95 - 29 September 2012 at 1:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do I increase my rank on India Forums?" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
U will be ranked according to no.of posts u make.if u make 50 or 100 posts u will be Senior Member then after certain no.of posts,u will be Goldie so on and so forth.u have to keep replying to peoples posts and make new posts in order to increase ur rank or position

SonarikaFan95

SonarikaFan95

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info Subha Smile.

ary42

ary42

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
50 posts- groupbie.
200- senior member.
1000- goldie
a good way to increase posts is to join chat threads.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.