..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
sorry guys couldn't help out with anything for her b;day
away from if for a while
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Although i am fan but  sorry i can't be regular but definitely part of fan.

Wow shweta is back 😳 With Arjun Bijlani 😳😳 "Jo biwi se kare pyar " Name of serial on Sab😃

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
helloo ppl...came here coz ur fav heroine-Shweta n my fav hero-Arjun Bijlani is gonna comeback TOGETHER in a new show @SAB TV titled "Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar" from 21st oct onwards at 7.30pm... SBS seg on 5th oct showed jhalak of this new show.. AB-Shwets were looking very good together...😊.. lookin forward for this new show...n meet u shweta fans too...

u ppl can chk my this thread at mjht forum for all updates related to this show,till new forum is opened for this new show..😊
~*Arjun Bijlani in NEW SAB TV Show*~[ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE]
..Roopal.. thumbnail
yipee shweta is back 
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"I am also shooting for a film" - Shweta Gulati

Even as she gears up for her upcoming show Jo Biwi Se Karein Pyaar' on SAB TV, Shweta says she is also doing a film and is excited about it.

She has been around for a decade now and still manages to bag roles which suit her age. Not only is she playing a young housewife in her next show 'Jo Biwi Se Karein Pyaar' onSAB TVShweta Gulati is also currently doing a film.

Not willing to talk much about it Shweta confirms, "Yes, I am doing a film at present but not ready to talk about it at present. It is a short film which I am currently shooting for and I play the female lead." 

"Actually it is all about men and I am the only female around so you can call me the lead of the film. It is an important character in the film," adds Shweta who has earlier done a film 'Detective Naani'.

While Shweta has done umpteen number of shows for Indian Television she has been most famous for her role in the popular show Remix. Talking about the same we ask her about her co-star, Karan Wahi in Remix who too has done well in his career and has bagged a film too. Shweta's eyes light up as she speaks about Karan, "I am very happy for him since Karan always wanted to do a film. I am not as regularly in touch with him but yes we do talk often. He is my sweet co-star and a wonderful guy to work with. The best part about him is that he is not an insecure actor at all. He is very secure guy so I wish him all the very best and I hope he does really, really well!"

Her current co-star Arjun Bijlani in 'Jo Biwi Se Karein Pyaar' too has worked with Shweta in the past, "Arjun had done a cameo in Remix when I was working in it so I have known him for the past 9-10 years now. It is great fun to shoot with him and we are having a blast shooting for this new show with such a novel concept. I am getting to learn a lot about cooking during the shoot," concludes Shweta.

Well, all the best Shweta... hope you continue having fun!

.Dalisay. thumbnail
sme pics 

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Shweta Is Back

Hey guys...our dearest actress is finally back with a bang with none other than the amazing Arjun Bijlani...
She have came up with a cookery cum fiction show on Sab TV Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyar
Do Catch the show at 7:30 pm IST on sab tv from mon-fri
Hope to c u soon at the forum...

Edited by Roopal_TiaRa - 10 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
hey guys
plz join in the forum of that show
.Dalisay. thumbnail
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/diwali-dhamaka-shweta-gulati-saffron-spice
OMG OMG Have a loook...she is looking like a bomb 😆😳 n that saree... :D :D :D

⭐️⭐️⭐️