meme4u.com

India-Forums

Congrats to all NBTain

JumanaLoveKunal Goldie
JumanaLoveKunal
JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Hello my Friends,
I feel like to celebarte for (NBTNMKK season 2). This is the BEST news from colors channel for everyoneDancing.
IT'S PARTY TIME!

You all are invited here, lets talk about NBT season 2, & celebarte it hereEmbarrassed
CONGRATULATIONS
To All NBTain we will get our NBT again after 3 mouthsApprove
Here are some question for you, Please answer.. all are for season 1

1) What you like to watch in season 2, which u have not watched yet in in season 1 or in any show?Wink
My answer: Well i think everything i have sow in season 1.. I think they have to make Nanhi & Addu collage days in 2nd season
2) Which is your Meghan fav scene?
My answer: All but 1 of my fav scene is on rashimi house, when megha, jiji, nanhi act like mohan style (Sun na) & all..Wink
3) Who you like to see in season 2?
My answer: All of them, i dont want anyone to go from my life, i love them all
4) What is your wish for all NBT cast?
My answer: My all good wishes are with them, God bless them all, All are doing gr8 job, Love you all... I realy love the way they all act, this show will always be in my heart, Everyone keep rockingHug
5) Which you think is the (Best friend, & Best couple jodi?)
My answer: All looks best together, i can't say 1 But i like Nanhi, guru & mohan friendship, they look so cute & adorable together & Best jodi is of-course MM & JijiEmbarrassed

6) You like to watch them all again in season 2? (Yes or No)
My answer: Of course Yes, they rock season 1 so what they will do in season 2?Shocked OMG can't wait to see season 2Wink

7) Which villain you like most? LOL (Renu, Riddhima, Manav, Rashmi)
i think thats all, if there is anythere plz tell meLOL
My answer: I think Rashmi is much better then all other villainBig smile & she also do her best act, i realy like her actingApprove
8) NBT is the best show you ever seen from colors channel?
My answer: I have never watch any other show from Colors before but yea last time i watch BB there was MM & the kids coming at the last to tell About NBT timing & say to watch it, So i start watching it & now i'm fully in love with NBT & the castEmbarrassed NBT is realy very different from all other show & NBT the best show everApprove & i also join IF just becuz of NBT..& meet my many sweet friends here
9) How long you like to watch NBT episode?
(For 30 min / or for 1 hour / or Never end?)Wink
My answer: I love to watch like a movie that there is no any brack or anything just keep watching & watchingDay Dreaming

10) Which dance you like most from mohan megha?
(On Rashmi house, The Salsa in Nepal, or Janmasthami day?)
My answer: All of them are so cool, can't forget it in my lifeEmbarrassed

Now you guys give your answersWink
Lets celebarte & EnjoyEmbarrassed
Love,
I mean
I think here we can celebarte anything so i make this thread, plz dont close itEmbarrassed I'm very happy for NBT
[/NOCOPY]

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by JumanaLoveKunal - 30 September 2012 at 7:03am

JumanaLoveKunal Goldie
JumanaLoveKunal
JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Wishes for NBT Season 2 from all IF
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top