Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: My Love Addiction#2 THREAD 3 LINK (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 144

Preet.Kc

IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CheekyArshiLove

Originally posted by HK90

res hope your res is for the comment LOL 
want to be first

--edited--
I'm too much emotional Cry right now to write the comment will read it once again and type one of my long comment Wink 

---Re-edited---
Okay now I'm in my sense and can think properly Big smile 
I think that the person who is ill is none other than Khushi's Bauji, they were talking about to tell to someone(a girl) about his health, why I feel that he is suffering from something reallt serious, something really dengerous, hope he will not die. 
Who was the second person in the room, how he is related to Bauji and Khushi. A lot of confusion Confused 
Oh God their wake up scene was too much lovely, superb, mind blowing I was in awew when he said "morning Mrs. Raizada" how romentic. 
I really liked the scene when Arnav and Khushi have left the hotel in a hurry to get to the airport, and after reaching there they found out that the 4 A had been already done the damage LOL
The convo between Arshi and the four A it was superb, really hilarious 
Akash: it's not di's fault it was Aman's idea
Aman: what no don't blame the problem on me... no Arnav? 
Arnav: who changed the tickets? Oh yes my lovely brother in law 
Alok: I did it because my wife told me to... okay stop fighting I am sure Khushis family could look after prem for another week...
right Khushi and at least you love birds have more time together
Like the way everyone was  trying to blame the other one. ha ha we are afraid of the great ASR LOL even Alok blamed his wife, what a man, Saale se itna daar LOL

Anjali: so you are finally admitting that you and Khushi are together and want to get married... great I will start planning weddings.
Arnav: DI!!!
Khushi: di... 
Anjali: yes would be Bhabi...
Alok: Bhabi look after our Chote please... and...I'm wondering what he wanted to add, oh D'oh maybe what Aakash said, Alok, you gutter mind LOLEmbarrassed concentrate on your wife, it will be batterWink

Akash: like auntie said don't CROSS THE LIMITS you can do that after you get married ROFL  don't worry Aakash mammy they are not going to cross their limits we will try to hold on their desiresLOL

Aman: we know how much you guys are holding on; Aman dear how you know that Shocked kya in this matter mein tu nhe PHD ki thi kyaROFL ROFL, or your are talking from personal experiance, I think I should ask to Arnav to check on you, daal me kuch kala hai WinkLOL

What a crazy family, but they are superb and really funny who doesn't want a family like this, I love treir teasing sections LOLHug

I don't have to say that I love your Prem a lot, and believe me I really love him a lot, in fact I was crying like hell when he was saying that he was not crying Cry Cry Cry what a baby, I can feel that he is missing his mama like hell but for he is being strong, what a baby, just love him too too much Hug Hug Hug 

Loved Khushi's flashback, it was cute and emotional, poor Kalpana, why I feel that Dev after all was not a bad person, kuch to hai is story mein that we are not able to focus/saw it Confused or it just my mind who is fused and is not able to work properly LOLEmbarrassed

OMG Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Arnav said that he will be Prem's daddy, wow what a sweet thought Heart Arnav really loves Khushi. 

Preet to Prem "baby mission complete now you have a daddy, that you will now very very soon, just be a little patient Wink Smile what say if we let romance your Mama with your Daddy a little more Embarrassed and after that she will be al your, I correct myself, they will be all your Embarrassed

LOVED THIS PART TOO TOO MUCH AS ALWAYS OUTSTANDING UPDATE DEAR CONTINUE SOON  

P.S. wow, I am the menager, it sound something really serious, that means I'm a important person now LOL 

P.P.S. OMG I'M FIST, i'm dancing like crazy 
          okay stop with my crainessEmbarrassed

P. P.P.S. you know that today I found out that you also have a Mehra in your story Shocked, the little different is that I have almost 5 LOL and why I said almost you will know itWink

Preet you done it again dont you feel a bit tired of writting amazing wonderful comments again and again ome you are amazing love you so much!!!! thank you so much for liking i do try my best n yes u are the manager so u have rights LOLLOL thanks for always making me smile with these amazing comments thank you!!!!!!!!! lool 5?? 

what can I do, after reading your story my gutter mind start working like crazyBlushing, but also the safe part of my brain Wink LOL actually I love giving this comments, yeh ek different story hai that, that one for you are more speciale because I love yaar Embarrassed  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CheekyArshiLove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF: My Love Addiction#2 THREAD 3 LINK (Page 142)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akorshi

IF-Sizzlerz

Akorshi

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
very nice update...
update soon...

CheekyArshiLove

Apoorvarani

IF-Dazzler

Apoorvarani

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Beautiful Update!!!

CheekyArshiLove

Suchi.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi.R

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Beautiful... continue soon

CheekyArshiLove

reallyhappy

IF-Dazzler

reallyhappy

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
his F*Ly z seriously crazy..
lol''anthr week..wow
Arshi's alone here..dis 1 weel wud b enuf 4 dem 2 no ech othr more ..
Prem wud miss Khushi..bt wud liv..:)
n so wil Khushi,..
wndr who wer d ppl in d strtin..
whom r dey hidin d things 4m..\
\
loved Arshi's part..n 4 A's..:D
thnx..:)

CheekyArshiLove

udaymanyata07

IF-Rockerz

udaymanyata07