Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Happy Birthday D3's Diva: Sneha 'Sharon' Kapoor!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
What happens when a whole lot of goodness meets a dollop of simplicity, two tablespoons full of innocence, a cup each of sincerity and passion and a hearty helping of warmth? Well, what happens is a person whom it is pretty much impossible NOT to love. What happens, is Sneha Kapoor. And if you season all of that with a perfect amount of talent, and top it with a show called D3, what happens is Sharon Raiprakash. And HOW. Approve

And today is the day that began it all, because today is D3's Diva Sharon, aka Sneha Kapoor's Happy Birthday day!! Party

Need we even recount the BRILLIANCE with which she's shown us SO many facets to Sharon? 

Sneha introduced us to Sharon the Dazzler, the Diva of St. Louis, oozing confidence and attitude every way she turned...

When she lost her temper, not exactly rare an occurence, lol, the way her eyes blazed with a fire all their own, and spoke volumes more even than her caustic words...

When she danced, she was every dance-lover's dream come true. And this goes for Sharon as well as Sneha, needless to say!

When she cried, we cried with every tear she shed...

When she laughed, we smiled as wide as wide can possibly go...

When she blushed, that rarest of rare sights we had NEVER expected to see, we blushed right along...sigh!

When she played Swayam's lady love, we loved her the way Swayam does, saw her through his eyes, loved her just the way she is...

And through all of this, Sneha brought a smile to our faces even on those few-and-far-between moments we saw her goofing up and breaking into a smile that lit up not only the room where she stood, but a million other living rooms across the world!

So, this 30th of September, here's to the reason for so many smiles, so many sighs, and so many roller-coaster rides across the entire spectrum of human emotion...here's to Sneha Kapoor, for having been our Sharon so beautifully on D3. And here's also to Sneha Kapoor, for being the BEAUTIFUL person that she is, above and beyond Sharon and D3. We love you, Sneha, and will love you FOREVER. 

Hug

Edits credit: Varsha, Kankshita and Nandini. 

Edited by -.nandini.- - 01 October 2012 at 11:22am

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

devanshi30pallu1234AakhoiAahna.tripathiskreyatanhaswaronTeena_Swaronsandhu89ChillzTcoolzcutie791shubhi82chimpukli10PayalD3D3kriyansh4everSwaron79SaurabhAnujaunajmili1987priyankahrithikNandita1990darling_mumtahoneyangelSaee.Tdew_dropztashu20dmgfanA1tejukorweaklingpreetibahetiAnikz003neeliyerWinds.of.Wintermohitmohanty19allseasonrainhamsini1234Swaron4eva_SabzSwaRonpankhuriswaroniliciousvenusrockz-Shravzz-Nikki_sroxxygmrashparo1311-FrozenRain-NabzKaJenDMGdoc42-Ripal-worldequalsyoujenna_p-Snehaa-..Waves..Shaily.Anomic_loner-Alinaa-MimiVruShanAnanya.SwaRonAnkithateswa-rond3fan4evaSaileshrkD3FANThats.me.Guniswaron19Satluvsd3flirteyedRutuAnindita91Anonymous--swayamsharontannuluv*mystic.moon*DaShInG_DeViLtaniya_dostii-bitz-AmRiTa_S--Rumeli--MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHa-Nia-OceanicRockStar-Drama_Queen-yogini64.AbhIyalicious.muskuranaOneThatGotAwayangelofdeathkavLegilimens.nits_viratholicShrutikaSwaRonPihu.k11SnoweyKR_anki_ArShaAwesomeSauce.Born2Danceswathi_swaronMonaya_Vrushanblue_anmz.jessDUGGUlicious-Natasha-Suku_SwaRonnami2811epiphany.crazyskyABBY92marauder-dark.horse-swaron9113nature2-Anilaa-KAS_Nisha_ArShaSharif.BadmaashSaranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday D3's Diva: Sneha 'Sharon' Kapoor!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Birthday wishes from fans...Big smile

Rafi, Nandini and Jayeeta

*all three duck to avoid Sneha's cyber-maar for re-appearing yet again with the zilllionth message for her to read* LOL 

We have LOVED Sharon on screen, and you already know why. There's no end to the number of times one of us has gone gaga over how beautifully etched out a character she is, and how BRILLIANTLY you have brought her to life. But then there came a time, along this past year of being here, when we fell in love with the person who lies beyond Sharon...we fell in love, head over heels, with YOU Sneha! We may never have met you personally, but we LOVE you like those who have met you. Because for us, we feel like we don't even need to have met you, to know how wonderful you are! What we feel for you goes beyond that, and that's something that will ALWAYS make you special to us. Our wish for you on this birthday of yours, is that we hope you NEVER have to settle for ANY less than the very best in life, because whether or not you agree, you were, are and always will be one of the most BEAUTIFUL people all three of us have EVER had the good fortune of interacting with, and we wish for you a life as BEAUTIFUL as you are yourself...

We don't know where life will take you in the years to come...but today, all we ask of God is that He blesses you with all the happiness, all the warmth and all the love He has to offer! 

Here's quoting an all time fav shayari...

Chand taaron ke noor tujh par baras jaye,
Har koi teri chaahat ko taras jaye,
Dene wala de tujhe ITNI khushiyaan,
Ke tu ek gham paane ke liye taras jaye... 

We REALLY do love you and ALWAYS will, regardless of whatever. Hug 

Mrunmayi

Many many happy returns of the day Sneha .. Keep Smiling .. smile May you receive whatever you wish to have ! 

Purvi

Many many happy returns of d day sneha...may god bless u...hope all ur dreams come true..hope u get all d happiness dat u deserves...hope u touches all d heights in ur life...

Thanks for giving us sharon...d diva...only because u r portraying d character v all get connected to dat..u r a fabulous dancer n equally mindblowing actress...
Proud to b a sneha fan..d person wid golden heart..beauty wid brain...extremely down to earth..be d same also...

Once again happy birthday...
Love
Purvi

Abi Chelvam

Happy Bday Sneha !!! I hope you have a great bday !! I know the past couple of days have been hard both for you and for us, the fans...All of us are trying to cope with the recent turn of events but I wouldn't want to ruin your birthday cause of that !! No matter what, you made me smile the past one year and are the reason why I love Sharon and SwaRon so much !! For that, I'll always be grateful to you and will always wish nothing but the best for you !! May all your wishes and dreams come true !! I hope you achieve all that you want in life and May God bless you always !! Come what may, I'll always pray for your happiness and I hope whatever you decide, you find peace and happiness from it !! Know that whatever I may be feeling right now, I will always love you and that will not change in this life time !! Happy Bday Again !! heart

Lots of love, 
Abi Chelvam (ABBY)

http://i.minus.com/ibfsveFKEZTojQ.gif" />

Amrita Sahni

"Wish you MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY SNEHA. May your birthday be as beautiful as you are. You are an awesome actress in fact the best actress for me on D3. I started watching D3 because of Sharon and connected to Sharon way before i could connect to SwaRon so because of that Sharon will always be extra special for me. Also, though i got to know you because of Sharon but today i happily say that i love more than Sharon. I will be lying if i would say that i am not upset with you with what all have happened but i still LOVE and CARE for you enough to SUPPORT you. You are and will always be our SHARON D DIVA. I don't think there is anyone else who can portray Sharon the way you have that too being a new comer. I want nothing but the best for you, may you find peace, love and happiness in life. May you have all the joy your heart can hold, all the smiles a day can bring, all the blessings a life can unfold, May you get the world's best in everything. May your friends respect you , your troubles neglect you, your family protect you, and negativity not affect you. Love the person you are off screen, stay the way you are, humble, sweet and down to earth. Sneha follow your dreams and always believe in yourself, do your best and leave the rest up to God. I once again wish you ALL THE BEST for you present and future endeavors...personal or professional. Happy Birthday Sneha, BLESSED BE heart

Ashmine Sahni

Happy Birthday Sneha. May god bless you with all the happiness and love so that you can sustain that sweet smile of yours. You are a beautiful and talented girl and you heart is as beautiful as you are. When i started watching D3 it was because of you (Sharon) and later started loving SwaRon. I hope each and every day, hour and minute of this year in your life is filled with fun, happiness and good health. Have a successful year filled with success and glory. Enjoy your day and the life ahead. Happy Birthday once again, love you loads...keep smiling heart

Ishita B.

Hey Sneha Di !
Here's wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HugMay all your wishes come true and you get all the happiness in world ! 
I would have never fallen for SwaRon if it wasnt you playing Sharon. Being a first timer on Television, you've blown us away by your acting skills. Being a SwaRon fan we've always smiled when Sharon smiled Smile and cried when Sharon cried. Cry Thats the effect you have on us. Thousands of us. And parallely you inspire so many by your ever graceful dancing.Heart I, myself after so many years of leaving dancing,for the first time regretted doing so seeing only you.
Seeing you on or offscreen is just a treat to our eyes. Big smile Coz offscreen we get to see the real, humble, quiet, ladylike and shy Sneha. Embarrassed
Actually i can never imagine a girl like you play an adament and rude character like Sharon but you do so well !! Thumbs Up
Love you Sneha Di. Wish you all the success,happiness,good health and peace of mind.Hug
And i know you arent a party person,so enjoy with your family and loved ones!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Party

Tanuka

Happy Birthady Sneha !!

God Bless your Special Day with happiness
and May you find even more success in life.
You are a phenomenal Actoress
You Put Life Into Sharon
and without you she would be incomplete.
Thanks so much for entertaining
and giving us the character of Sharon to love.
you are and always will be an integral part of SwaRon.

Happy Birthday!
May you Enjoy to the Fullest
Have alot of Fun
All the best for the Future!

Neeti

Dear Sneha di, 
                        You're the best female dancer as well as actress! No matter what happens I'll always love you.! Have a great birthday and an amazing year ahead! You rock!:D

Neeti.

Hannah , Sruthi , Anjali and Mary

To Sneha ,

This message is from the die-hard fans from Kuwait. A Very Happy B'day . We all love you and your amazing acting. Wish you all the best in the future. Hope you do great ! :D Live Life Happy And Merry Big smile 

Lots Of Love, 

swaron29

Happy Birthday Sneha!!hope god continues showering his blessings on you..You rock as Sharon and hope you continue to give us more of SwaRon..:)

All the best!!

Meera

Dear Sneha aka SharonStar,

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present, live it to the fullest, handle it with care & dont give up on anything which you might regret not attempting a few years down the line...

Hope you achieve all your aspirations, and happiness, for you deserve it...

Thank you so much for giving us Sharon, it wuldnt hav made sense any other way from anyone else...hope we can still dare to have SwaRon dreams the way we know best...

Have a blast, with your friends and near & dear ones, God Bless!!!!

Meera

swaronilicious

sneha i  fell for sharon not the first time i saw her in D3 but fell for her in the first SwaRon scene that i saw ( the post RDX party scene in locker room ) but I instantly fell for you in your first interview.  
the warmth in your voice
your humble attitude which a nobody like me dooesnot possess but a great famous celebrity like you have it inscribed into your every action
every interview i watched of yours made me believe that there are still good people in this world
your inclination towards spending time with your family made me crave for an elder sister like you 
and i pray to god that maybe next birth i would be your little sister whom you would undoubtedly pamper
please never lose your true self which is why the first reason for falling for you

Ripal

The warmth and kindness of your heart makes u more beautiful years after years

many many happy returns of the day sneha :):)
...may god bleses u with immense happiness and prosperity :) 

may  u have a very special bday filled with evrything yout heart desires, and may all ur bday wishes cum true

be happy...and have a blast 
love u always 

Sudha

Dear Sneha,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and i hope and pray you achieve great heights in your career and have everything you wished for. You are an awesome dancer, Performer and Actress. I am always amazed by how you bring alive all the expressions on your face and let your eyes speak. You gave us our Sharon for which i am very thankful. Stay blessed. 

Love

Sudha 

Ankit 

Many Many Many Many 
Happy Returns Of The Day Sneha.
Jesus Bless You !

You Have Done A comendable Job as Sharon!
No1 Could Have done it other than You For me.
tyx For Giving Us Sharon , Tyx For giving us SwaRon too.
swaron aaj hai , Kal Ho Na Ho but U and Shantanu. , Tanha as A hole will always be My All Time Favourate.

Some Mess Going Around Now adays , But nothing Can fade away our Love for you.
Will be always Have respect and Love for you.
Always Admire you.
You Just Simply Awesome. !
keep Entertaining Us , we Need it the Most. !

keep Smiling and keep Rocking !
u always Rocks !

have a bright and succesfull Carrier ahaead!
Once again Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day .

One of ur loyal Fan.!
Our Heart Beats For you !

Edited by -.nandini.- - 01 October 2012 at 11:05am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhu89swaron25chimpukli10D3kriyansh4everSaurabhAnujaunajmili1987swaroniliciousSwaron4eva_Sabz-Shravzz-dew_dropzWinds.of.Winter-Ripal-Ankithateswaron19Anindita91AmRiTa_SMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHa*mystic.moon*DaShInG_DeViLmuskurana-Nia-manasie23SnoweyShrutikaSwaRonAwesomeSauce.Born2Dance-dark.horse-ABBY92epiphany.marauderSuku_SwaRonnature2

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Wishes from fans, continued...Big smile

Kavita

Sneha your an amazing actress and an awesome dancer, may your Birthday bring you joy and happiness and may all you dreams and wishes come true, Thank you for portraying Sharon so perfectly and giving us one half of our loveable jodi SwaRon, Rock out on your Birthday!!

Here is a small gift from my part

sweetangelpayal

hey..its ur bday...

so get some cash
throw a bash
n hav loads of ash... LOL
wer do i start? a bday wish for one of the awesomest people...ok, firstly i'; pray that you get all you want this bday! and u get all the fame and recognition you deserve...i hav always been a fan of ur dance since the tym i saw d3...n i hav watched the goa camp dance literally millions of times, still wid d same reaction as if m watchin it for the first tymBig smile u bring ur beauty n grace to ur dance and that is somethin dat intrigues me...its lyk wen u dance, i never see anyone arnd on screen..
thank u so much for givin us sharon...n yeah, u really r a diva n its true sense...hopin to see loads of beautiful swaron frm u...happy bday once again...
love, payalSmile

Shrutika

Today is that special day,
When you made your way,
In the life of many and all,
Its a beautiful day of september fall.
Wish you many many happy returns of the day Sneha.

Aditi

The moment you born and the moment you came in this world was the best moment for your parents to receive such a valuable gift of nature. May you live a long happy life! You are a loving, caring, wonderful and fantastic person. May God fulfill your all dreams and make you happy always. I wish as candles of your birthday are increasing as increase your smiles.  Many many happy returns of the day di, I wish you feel the joy that how much happy I am today on your birthday. 

Happy Birthday to You di. 

I love you and will always do. Thanks for entertaining us with your hard-work all this long. Love you tons. You are really very talented. Keep up the good work di. 

Lots of Love,
Aditi

Bhairvi

I sealed my heart filled with love,
And tied it with some silky ribbons,
I placed it in a box of chocolate,
And sent you all my warm wishes.
Do enjoy them all, Happy Birthday!

Manasie

Foram Gandhi

hii sneha di. how are you doing? my name is Foram and i am from USA. i want to wish you a very very happy birthday. hope you get everything that you ever wished for because a hardworking person like you deserves nothing but the bestest.  you are an amazing dancer and actor. you portray sharon very well. its a treat to watch you act and dance. your style of dancing is on another level, you have that swag in you which makes your dance look awesome. i am sure you are going to burn the dance floor in dance camp. all the best to you though.  you are the diva and you are beyond beautiful. you and shantanu make an amazing couple offscreen and onscreen. di i recently came to india and i came down to D3 sets to meet all the stars. unfortunately, i could not meet you and shantanu so i left gifts for you guys. hope you got it. please tell me if you liked it or not. once again, happy birthday. have an awesome one!! please come visit USA once along with all the D3 stars. love from US!! <3 <3 <3 love you very much !!! <3

Sangita

hey, happy birthday sneha' Birthday is always special cuz it helps you to see how far you've come and how far you still have to go.Wishing you happy endings and great beginnings on your b'day

May god give u d strength to sail through all the obstacles and challenges to success.

wish you a peaceful mind, joyous heart and a successful carieer

May your Birthday be blessed with everything God wants to give you.. once again Happy B'day dear sneha!

Pankhuri

ur eyes cn make nybdy fal in love wid u.. a smal attempt for our princess n diva

its mah attempt to show love for sneha. wish her al happines in life.. sharon raiprakash love you..

Srishti

Happy Birthday Sneha Kapoor

Hope this day brings forth lots of happiness, prosperity and good luck to you. Have a great year ahead.! You're a brilliant actress and hope you keep shining. :)

shravani97

Happy Birthday Sneha...
Love your acting...
You are an awesome dancer...
You are beautiful and too cute...
Very down to earth in real life...
Hope you have a wonderful day...
Keep smiling...
You rock Sneha...
D3 is incomplete without you...

Heart Shape Chocolates

Sukanya

Dear sneha happy birthday to you. 

PartyPartyPartyPartyYou are a super special person to me and I hope you have lots and lots of birthday fun!PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

We love you so much, and we just want to see our SwaRon happy. 

SukanyaEmbarrassed

Teena Rose

Sneha...
The one with simplicity despite of fame
 With Honesty that never fades 
Beauty, classy and elegance in Face
 and Every move you make
Reflects Your Grace...
And Finally now you made me say
I'm proud your fan and will always be the same 
With love and respect : TEENA ROSE

Rumeli

Sneha Kapoor the one lady who never fails to stand for elegance and humbiity..on this special day May you have al the joys ur heart can hold..all the smiles a day can bring..all the blessings a life can unfold..may you get the world's best in everything..may your feet takes you where ur heart wants to!heres wishing you a world filled with peace,hapiness n lots of love..on this birthday of yours!!
wishing the most Happiest Birthday to the dancing Diva..!stay blessed n may you reach new heights of sucess!

Beulah

Hi sneha...Wish you a very Happy BirthdaySmile

Thank you for being our Sharon...you are one of the most amazing and gorgeous actress indian telly could have.You surprise us every single time... Proud to be your fan..

May you achieve everything you want toSmile.Love you.Have funn

thanks...

Happy Birthday Sneha, from us ALL!! 

Hug

Edited by -.nandini.- - 01 October 2012 at 11:02am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron25tanhaswaronsandhu89chimpukli10mili1987SaurabhAnujaWinds.of.Winter-Shravzz-tashu20dew_dropzswaron19-Alinaa-Anindita91Tanuka_TanHa_bellaSwan_*mystic.moon*DaShInG_DeViLtaniya_dostiimuskuranamanasie23BeulaSwaRon-Nia-SnoweyShrutikaSwaRonnits_viratholicangelofdeathkavSuku_SwaRonAwesomeSauce.Born2DanceABBY92marauderepiphany.nature2

tejukor

tejukor

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Wish u many many happy returns of the day...Monkey Icons Cici to my sweetheart, my darling ,my cutie pie...sneha...love u so much n god give u all happiness in ur life... Monkey Emoticon Cici
birthday/bday2.gif
LOVE U SNEHA...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Suku_SwaRon

Teena_Swaron

Teena_Swaron

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Happy bday sneha...luv u a lot thnxx for sharon ur the only one who can play sharon perfectly Clap Clap Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhu89tejukor_bellaSwan_

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
many many happy returns of the day sneha di... you rock... hope you have a rocking year aheadm.. love ya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_taniya_dostii

Born2Dance

IF-Sizzlerz

Born2Dance

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Res...Embarrassed

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
 many many happy returns of da day  to my sneha kapoor ,very beautiful,elegant,very sweet  and cutie pei of dis earth 

I wish only one thing for you today. May you find all the strength and courage needed to blow all the candles out!

LOVE U LOVE U NO MATTER WHAT IT IS WE LOVE U SNEHA KAPOOR HeartMAY ALL U R DREAMS COME TRUE .GOD BLESS U HeartHeart
Heart
Heart

Edited by bhanumathi - 29 September 2012 at 11:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhu89swaronilicious-Shravzz-blue_an

Post Reply New Post

Go to top