rel="canonical" href="http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3219122&TPN=2" />
Sur Kshetra

   

Janta's choice.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Joined: 12 June 2007

Posts: 2641

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starplusfanno1

if atif is a drama queen thaen what is himesh ?? he starts shouting after every second minute  and what is asha? stop bashing atif aslam and let me remind u that there are also atif aslam fan's in this forum and about aman uski sur sach main hile teh 

I disagree..Ashaji and Himesh is nowhere close to what Atif is doing..

Atif should sing the song or some lines to show ..what mistakes have been made..I don't think he can sing anything like Aman..he was horrible when he sang with Asha.

Asha  and the other judges were intimidated by Atif into giving him zero. 

I personally loved his singing, I got goose bumps..if this was Janata's voting, he would have got the most number of voted..if not the best he was one of the best. 


Edited by April2007 - 30 September 2012 at 4:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Janta's choice.. (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Joined: 12 June 2007

Posts: 2641

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

Originally posted by sarah75

Originally posted by suresh555

I was shocked too, expected the drama rani Atif to complain but what was wrong with the judges? What were they listening?????


if Atif is Drama queen than Himesh is not less than nautanki raja. we all know him since saregamapa...uska needle aajtak roti aur rosy..oops! I mean rozi par hi atka hai. Atif is quite reserved and disciplined guy...he knows how to tone down his voice, when to speak and when not to. 
We are ok with Himesh as Natunki Raja Himesh. Whatever you are saying we know it. Now he has company of Drama Rani Atif Wink   Himesh looks like an angel infront of the Drama Rani.

Absolutely he does..Himesh is coming across as very retrained and decent. Atif is sitting ready to pounce of an Indian singer...even if they sing very well, he says singing is not everything you need to have zamir..or you sang well but this song didn't suit well...some kind of nonsense..with Pakistani singers every thing is very very good..every song is very very good..every select of song is very very good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 3869

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah75

Originally posted by suresh555

I was shocked too, expected the drama rani Atif to complain but what was wrong with the judges? What were they listening?????


if Atif is Drama queen than Himesh is not less than nautanki raja. we all know him since saregamapa...uska needle aajtak roti aur rosy..oops! I mean rozi par hi atka hai. Atif is quite reserved and disciplined guy...he knows how to tone down his voice, when to speak and when not to. 
We must be watching two different shows then as the show I watch has Atif not only speak rubbish but almost all the time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetie

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Joined: 13 October 2005

Posts: 1992

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Originally posted by sarah75

Originally posted by suresh555

I was shocked too, expected the drama rani Atif to complain but what was wrong with the judges? What were they listening?????


if Atif is Drama queen than Himesh is not less than nautanki raja. we all know him since saregamapa...uska needle aajtak roti aur rosy..oops! I mean rozi par hi atka hai. Atif is quite reserved and disciplined guy...he knows how to tone down his voice, when to speak and when not to. 
We must be watching two different shows then as the show I watch has Atif not only speak rubbish but almost all the time
Drama Rani's ki Bakwas never ends.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Joined: 13 October 2005

Posts: 1992

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by starplusfanno1

if atif is a drama queen thaen what is himesh ?? he starts shouting after every second minute  and what is asha? stop bashing atif aslam and let me remind u that there are also atif aslam fan's in this forum and about aman uski sur sach main hile teh 

I disagree..Ashaji and Himesh is nowhere close to what Atif is doing..

Atif should sing the song or some lines to show ..what mistakes have been made..I don't think he can sing anything like Aman..he was horrible when he sang with Asha.

Asha  and the other judges were intimidated by Atif into giving him zero. 

I personally loved his singing, I got goose bumps..if this was Janata's voting, he would have got the most number of voted..if not the best he was one of the best. 
You are so right. Contestant should ask Drama Rani to demo how he or she should have sungWink lets hear him sing in his broken dhol voice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Joined: 23 December 2011

Posts: 27967

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Learn something from your captain guys
 
OM SAYAM SHANTI
 
 
 
 
 
bwahahha ROFL

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Joined: 12 June 2007

Posts: 2641

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

Learn something from your captain guys
 
OM SAYAM SHANTI
 
 
 
 
 
bwahahha ROFL

That is part of Indian psyche..very ancient wisdom. 

 This wisdom is the reason Indian civilization which is  thousands of years old continues till this day..While many others fell by the way side or were conquered and taken over..Indian classical music which is centuries old is part of this wisdom. Even people who converted to Islam sing Indian classical music.

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Joined: 13 October 2005

Posts: 1992

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

Learn something from your captain guys
 
OM SAYAM SHANTI
 
 
 
 
 
bwahahha ROFL
you must have learnt barking from Drama Queen AtifROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

April2007

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.