Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I think Aman sang very well..I had goose bumps when he sang the high notes..

I totally disagree with Jury and Atif's comments..Himesh is right Janata would disagree with Aman getting zero

Aman was very good.

Edited by April2007 - 29 September 2012 at 11:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharuyaseminsuresh555desicrowdNiki_coolShivuNozzie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Janta's choice.." in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I was shocked too, expected the drama rani Atif to complain but what was wrong with the judges? What were they listening?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

April2007desicrowd

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

I was shocked too, expected the drama rani Atif to complain but what was wrong with the judges? What were they listening?????
ROFL

I disagree with the zero score. Actually I hate this system of 0 and 10.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75suresh555WhiteNights.Niki_coolShivuNozzie

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL perfect title

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

ashlok4ever

Goldie

ashlok4ever

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
if atif is a drama queen thaen what is himesh ?? he starts shouting after every second minute  and what is asha? stop bashing atif aslam and let me remind u that there are also atif aslam fan's in this forum and about aman uski sur sach main hile teh 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starplusfanno1

if atif is a drama queen thaen what is himesh ?? he starts shouting after every second minute  and what is asha? stop bashing atif aslam and let me remind u that there are also atif aslam fan's in this forum and about aman uski sur sach main hile teh 

Agree, Himesh and Asha can be drama queens too ( I have criticized Asha in Indian Idol forum a lot) but then I would say Atif is a drama queen mother. It's not only about Aman, I have yet to see Atif not find anything wrong with an Indian singer and finding anything wrong with his own team

And mind you I have no issues with India or Pakistan, I live in Canada and have more muslim friends than Hindus. It's the first time I have seen Atif live on TV and simply cannot understand his attitude.

Edited by suresh555 - 30 September 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetieWhiteNights.ShivuNozzie

sarah75

sarah75

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

if Atif is Drama queen than Himesh is not less than nautanki raja. we all know him since saregamapa...uska needle aajtak roti aur rosy..oops! I mean rozi par hi atka hai. Atif is quite reserved and disciplined guy...he knows how to tone down his voice, when to speak and when not to. 

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah75

if Atif is Drama queen than Himesh is not less than nautanki raja. we all know him since saregamapa...uska needle aajtak roti aur rosy..oops! I mean rozi par hi atka hai. Atif is quite reserved and disciplined guy...he knows how to tone down his voice, when to speak and when not to. 
We are ok with Himesh as Natunki Raja Himesh. Whatever you are saying we know it. Now he has company of Drama Rani Atif Wink   Himesh looks like an angel infront of the Drama Rani.

Edited by preetie - 30 September 2012 at 2:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaanuShivuNozzie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.