fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by fkbutts

Originally posted by sourisht

He really has attitude problem...
acha gaate ho par acha zameer bhi rakho...
jis thali mein khate ho...wahi pe ched kar rahe ho...
India ne hi tumhe naam diya...Pak mein tumhe koi ghaas bhi nahi daal rahe tha...
people who really think that atif was not popular in his country ..so i wonder how  india found him ...why they dont  take thier own singersLOL
i want to clear this he was very   popular and got fame in pakistan and he was being invited  to sing the song for  indian movies ...so u guys should be greatfull for atif who came and sing  many songs and give u much more money   ...
and he is a PAKISTANI singer he did not change his idnetity  ...if u r so insecure because of his love towards his country then u should have another captian who sings only in pakistan ...
and yes pakistan mein pouplar singer ko repect date hein ghaas nahi ...LOL
asha ji Deadhamara bohat  bara dil he look at ur judge first what she is doing ...very pathetic

Asha is correct and I agree with her..it takes a very big heart to have any dialogue fter Mumbai, Kargil and trained terrorist in Kashmir..
oh plz keep ur war for  urself we dont want to go that  far ..we are  music lovers and  want to enjoy it ...and let me tell u  who knows what is happening and who is doing ...only because of  u people india pakistan can never be a good friend...or ache log kabhi jitlate nehi hein apne amal se zahir karete hein...wher u and ur asha ji lacking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sehan4ever

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Originally posted by SaDDaM..

Aacha interruption ki baat kahi to Let me Remind you .

Jab Atif was praising DILJAAN . On The 3rd Episode .
 At Time He said Janab bada aacha Larka hai Aapka . 
Tab Asha ji interrupted and said Himesh Bhai ne Dhoonda hai to Aacha hi hoga 
____
It was Taunting But Khair I Guess Ke ye Interruption To HoTe he hai Ese show me 

Of course that was like teasingLOL but yaar wahan ki baat kaise aagayi... We were talking about Indraani na,  But woh JUDGES - JUDGES ki baat hai, but ye ek contestant judge ka mamla hai na..Ermm

Anyways we shouldn't make such a big Issue of thisLOL chalo haath milaate hain and stop this here , tum bhi sahi hum bhi sahi theek na??ROFL

After all its MISSION AMAN KI ASHACool

he only wants to tell judges who r favouring  indarani and  nest day u can see he called her and appreciate her ...so this was  aman ke asha Sleepy
Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fkbutts

Originally posted by Niki_cool

Originally posted by SaDDaM..

Aacha interruption ki baat kahi to Let me Remind you .

Jab Atif was praising DILJAAN . On The 3rd Episode .
 At Time He said Janab bada aacha Larka hai Aapka . 
Tab Asha ji interrupted and said Himesh Bhai ne Dhoonda hai to Aacha hi hoga 
____
It was Taunting But Khair I Guess Ke ye Interruption To HoTe he hai Ese show me 

Of course that was like teasingLOL but yaar wahan ki baat kaise aagayi... We were talking about Indraani na,  But woh JUDGES - JUDGES ki baat hai, but ye ek contestant judge ka mamla hai na..Ermm

Anyways we shouldn't make such a big Issue of thisLOL chalo haath milaate hain and stop this here , tum bhi sahi hum bhi sahi theek na??ROFL

After all its MISSION AMAN KI ASHACool

he only wants to tell judges who r favouring  indarani and  nest day u can see he called her and appreciate her ...so this was  aman ke asha Sleepy

Arey bhai, judges ko bolo na thats okay,  Judges judges dushmaani side pe rakho yaar...and contestant should be encouraged instead of demolarized
Yeah i appreciate him for making it up the next day, maine kahan mana kiya yaar??Ermm
But as like i explained our fellow friend, I think he has a attitude problem, and nobody can change my opinions but me myself..Wink So its just a matter of fact of varying opinions, simple...we should take it in healthy way...:)

Edited by Niki_cool - 29 September 2012 at 2:01pm
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
A friendly reminder that this is a MUSIC show. Please do NOT bring other facts into consideration. You are free to talk about the show but please avoid targeting certain fan groups/individuals. 

Furthermore, instigating comments are strictly not encouraged due the above reaction. You are entitled towards your opinion but please also learn to respect others' opinions.

Topic Closed.

- SK Devt Team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKbraveusmanshim_caSaDDaM..sarah75

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index