Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

SaDDaM..

SaDDaM..

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Niky You're Telling About The 4th Episodes Of The show ..
         And You're mentioning that Atif Said
He didn't Said That Her Performance was weak. If He would said He would Have Take Stand Against 30 Marks He knew That marks Were deserving That's Y he didn't said Anything .He just wanted to say 
- He  Meant Aapke Chahere se Esa lag Raha hai Ke your're Not well .Aapko khud ko pata hai aapne kaha galtiya ki . And That was Totally seen She was bit nervous  and lag Raha Tha Esa. 
Be HONEST and Watch the EPISODE Again.  I'm Not Defending Atif but Seriously Indrani wasn't Feeling That She Rocked .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Atif is aman ashanti (Page 3)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaDDaM..

Esa To Atif Bhai Ne Kuch Nahi Kaha jise INDRANI ki Insult Hogayi Ho 
 He Advised Her To Correct Her Faults . His Intension wasn't That whatever You guys Are Creating .

Look I won't argue with you, coz there's no point arguing where we can't reach any conclusion ,  coz u strictly belive that atif is angel which is unbelievable for meLOL
And what i said was my POV, i just said what i felt :) we can say that right?Wink And i didn't abuse him okay, i just said what he said was wrong...!! thats it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_capreetieApril2007

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

He didn't Said That Her Performance was weak. If He would said He would Have Take Stand Against 30 Marks He knew That marks Were deserving That's Y he didn't said Anything .He just wanted to say 
- He  Meant Aapke Chahere se Esa lag Raha hai Ke your're Not well .Aapko khud ko pata hai aapne kaha galtiya ki . And That was Totally seen She was bit nervous  and lag Raha Tha Esa. 
Be HONEST and Watch the EPISODE Again.  I'm Not Defending Atif but Seriously Indrani wasn't Feeling That She Rocked .

Only for highlighted..

He meant..so did you have private conversation with you regarding what he meant..

When Inderaani was asked why she is not happy (she was not happy because he bit her head off) he was disrespectful and took advantage of his position jumped in insulting her more..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetieSakuuNiki_cool

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Esa To Atif Bhai Ne Kuch Nahi Kaha jise INDRANI ki Insult Hogayi Ho 
 He Advised Her To Correct Her Faults . His Intension wasn't That whatever You guys Are Creating .

Look I won't argue with you, coz there's no point arguing where we can't reach any conclusion ,  coz u strictly belive that atif is angel which is unbelievable for meLOL
And what i said was my POV, i just said what i felt :) we can say that right?Wink And i didn't abuse him okay, i just said what he said was wrong...!! thats it

The problem doesn't seem to be just Atif seeing all these people defending his indefensible behaviour it is clear it is  the whole culture..where it is acceptable to abuse Indians and show hate..

Edited by April2007 - 29 September 2012 at 1:21pm

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Its NIKI if u don't mindTongue

Nooo...why don't u understand, no he did say he didn't like the performance and i don't have problem with judging reviews coz that is completely of your own, everyone has a POINT OF VIEW...so m not talking abt that.

Of course he didn't think the marks were deserving dearLOL thats why he had to comment in the end
No when Ayesha aksed Indraani why she wasn't smiling, Atif interrupted by saying that, "Isse pata hai ki isne apna poora nahi diya, coz apne aap ko ek khushi mehsoos hoti hai na" ( SOMEWHAT LIKE THIS). My point is the question was asked to her, why did he had to interrupt with his theory??Ermm
I am being TOTALLY HONEST yaar..,
Thats why i say, no point arguing coz everybody has their own way of thinking things..:)

Edited by Niki_cool - 29 September 2012 at 1:28pm

SaDDaM..

SaDDaM..

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Nicky Your Answers were Even Respectable . 
  Thanku So much . .Smile
I didn't Abused HImesh ji nor Asha ji. I love Them. And Will Love Them Always    -  But else I FEEL I just Wasted Mah Time To explain Some Dumb people 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75Niki_cool

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Its NIKI if u don't mindTongue

Nooo...why don't u understand, no he did say he didn't like the performance and i don't have problem with judging reviews coz that is completely of your own, everyone has a POINT OF VIEW...so m not talking abt that.

Of course he didn't think the marks were deserving dearLOL thats why he had to comment in the end
No when Ayesha aksed Indraani why she wasn't smiling, Atif interrupted by saying that, "Isse pata hai ki isne apna poora nahi diya, coz apne aap ko ek khushi mehsoos hoti hai na" ( SOMEWHAT LIKE THIS). My point is the question was asked to her, why did he had to interrupt with his theory??Ermm
I am being TOTALLY HONEST yaar..,
Thats why i say, no point arguing coz everybody has their own way of thinking things..:)

Because he wanted to demoralize her..she is young and on this big stage probably for the first time, he took advantage of that and came out to totally demolish her..

He treats his own teams totally besure singers with kid gloves ..master manipulator and full of hate

Edited by April2007 - 29 September 2012 at 1:32pm

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Nicky Your Answers were Even Respectable . 
  Thanku So much . .Smile
I didn't Abused HImesh ji nor Asha ji. I love Them. And Will Love Them Always    -  But else I FEEL I just Wasted Mah Time To explain Some Dumb people 

Please its NIKI ROFL

Same here, u won't believe but ATif is my favourite singer of whole universeLOL
But at some points where i feel him wrong, i just can't say na he is right...

Coz when i felt in the first 2 epis Asha Jee was biassed, i did say she was biassed, though Asha Jee is the legendary singer and idol for me..:))

I just hope people don't take my views in wrong waySmile and understand everyone thinks differently;) and thank you:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.