IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaDDaM..

I Guess You All needs Some Manners 
 -   Moderators pljjj Delete This Abusive TOPIC -
- I Really Wanna Clear SOME Editing Of Gajindraji  

They Are Showing Atif Wrong 
Jub Himesh phir sey rude ho gaey they Atif said ... "Apki awaz jitni upar jaey gi hamari awaz utni hi nichey jaey gi, hum ap sey utni hi tameez sey baat kartey rahein gey"
 is episode mey kaafi editing huwi hai ... Atif k kuch replies edit huwey hain which isnt fair ... Diljaan ki tareef Atif ney bhi ki thi, unho ney nahi dikhayi, ye tou ghalat baat hai ...
Baqi Himesh ji ki ek hi approach hai, jub lagey k points kam ho rahey hain tou shout karna shuru kar dein ... Aj tou Atif ney clearly sub kuch explain kiya aur jo awam wali baat ki thi Himesh ji na, wo bhi phir Atif ney khud hi keh diya k theek hai, awam dekh rahi hai, let them decide ...

But I m not happy with some edited moments ... Jagjit Singh ki tarif bhi ki thi Atif ney but ye log aisey project kartey hain show k bus Atif kuch acha boltey hi nahi about India which isnt true ...

I really was wondering why Atif didn't comment about Diljaan,

Well if this is the case, I don't understand what these show people are trying to potray???? Love and peace or ARGUMENTS AND results into T R P S...I hate the way they manipulate things in the promos!!!!!Ouch

But some things i said can't be neglected, like what he spoke to Indraani...is that edited too?Tongue of course notLOL

Edited by Niki_cool - 29 September 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiePriya_990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Atif is aman ashanti (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaDDaM..

SaDDaM..

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
About Indrani He Said What He Felt .
Even Judges Were AGREE on iT Except Asha ji Cause she is Clearly Not seen Neutral 
Abeeda ji ne Marks De Diya Jazbaat me Aakar 
In Previous Episodes Asha ji Said "SUR NAHI HONGE TO ME Marks Nahi dungi" . 
 I think She FORGOT That sentence .
She Showed Her bias Thing In Yash Raj's performance 

Junaid Said Bus ek simple sa example hai k Yashraj ki performance k baad ap log Asha ji ka reaction aur comments dekh lein ... wo is tarah baat hi nahi kar rahi thin jaisey wo ek neutral judge hain ... wo directly is tarah keh rahi hain jaisey she is the captain of Team India ...

Edited by SaDDaM.. - 29 September 2012 at 12:45pm

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

So he felt like bullying her so he bullied her...how the heck he knew what she is thinking..

I think he was being hateful and dishonest Inderaani sang beautiful and he was jealous..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetie

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Even Judges Were AGREE on iT Except Asha ji Cause she is Clearly Not seen Neutral 

Junaid Said Bus ek simple sa example hai k Yashraj ki performance k baad ap log Asha ji ka reaction aur comments dekh lein ... wo is tarah baat hi nahi kar rahi thin jaisey wo ek neutral judge hain ... wo directly is tarah keh rahi hain jaisey she is the captain of Team India ...

WHAT HE FELT...so he should resist his feelings probably, and LOOK at the fact that she's just a contestant and its not necessary to discourage her just to keep his views high!!

I guess judges gave Indraani a 30, and good comments too..
Well thats totally abida jee's problem if she emmotionally gives scoresErmm

I am Not saying Asha Jee is neutral , she;s a bit biassed...i agree and i have guts to say that, but plzz don't say ME  (A DIE-HARD ATIF FAN) that he's being fair with his commenting activitiesOuch
Like seriously???Shocked

Edited by Niki_cool - 29 September 2012 at 1:03pm

SaDDaM..

SaDDaM..

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Esa To Atif Bhai Ne Kuch Nahi Kaha jise INDRANI ki Insult Hogayi Ho 
 He Advised Her To Correct Her Faults . His Intension wasn't That whatever You guys Are Creating . 
  April2007 - I Explained FACTS but You just quote One Sentence That means You Don't Have Any Answer For Other Things Not Even This was The Answer For Mah Point . 
  Try To BE HONEST. & Don't JUDGE THE show . 
contestants from both countries stayed in the same hotel, interacted with each other on a regular basis, cracked jokes, ate together, consoled each other and even shared their musical knowledge with each other. There was no war zone among the contestants throughout the show. But when the cameras are on, things are made to look much differently. We r supposed to believe that it is a war because that is supposedly the hook of the show, the one thing that will make us watch it. For us, the hook of the show is the singing talent from both countries, not the fake war we r being manipulated into. 
Regarding the judgments , Atif's perspective was quite clear, it doesn't matter who wins, anybody who wins should deserve to win. The decision and the points should be based on merit.  Atif ka sirf ek point hai, k koi bhi jeetey yan harey, he or she should deserve it, that's all. Atif's logic was quite simple, each contestant should be judged with the same amount of fairness and their singing must be judged and criticized based on the same criteria. Two contestants making the same mistakes should not be subjected to different points. In order to keep things fair, you will see Atif taking a stand very often and even dishing out strict comments. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasha74sarah75

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

So he felt like bullying her so he bullied her...how the heck he knew what she is thinking..

I think he was being hateful and dishonest Inderaani sang beautiful and he was jealous..
He actually carried on even marks were give and Indrani was done with stage and on the way out. He started his bakwas.

April2007

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

WHAT HE FELT...so he should resist his feelings probably, and LOOK at the fact that she's just a contestant and its not necessary to discourage her just to keep his views high!!

I guess judges gave Indraani a 30, and good comments too..
Well thats totally abida jee's problem if she emmotionally gives scoresErmm

I am Not saying Asha Jee is neutral , she;s a bit biassed...i agree, but plzz don't say ME  (A DIE-HARD ATIF FAN) that he's being fair with his commenting activitiesOuch

Asha ji gave many pakistani contests 10 after saying that they were off the notes..I think she is very fair and generous..

Abida is not as neutral as everybody is making her out, she gave Aman and another Indian 0 and many Pakistani singers who were off the notes she gave them 10..Jury is trying to judge the way they think is correct and their likes and dislikes, Rona has said many time I really felt majja, so it is about their personal likes.

I think Ashaji is most successful and most talented singer on the panel therefore she is the most capable judge. 

Edited by April2007 - 29 September 2012 at 1:15pm

Niki_cool

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

Originally posted by April2007

He actually carried on even marks were give and Indrani was done with stage and on the way out. He started his bakwas.

He hate Indians and he is here to settle scores...I bet he hates the fact that India has a very successful music industry..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.