Atif is aman ashanti - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SaDDaM..

Niky You're Telling About The 4th Episodes Of The show ..
         And You're mentioning that Atif Said
He didn't Said That Her Performance was weak. If He would said He would Have Take Stand Against 30 Marks He knew That marks Were deserving That's Y he didn't said Anything .He just wanted to say 
- He  Meant Aapke Chahere se Esa lag Raha hai Ke your're Not well .Aapko khud ko pata hai aapne kaha galtiya ki . And That was Totally seen She was bit nervous  and lag Raha Tha Esa. 
Be HONEST and Watch the EPISODE Again.  I'm Not Defending Atif but Seriously Indrani wasn't Feeling That She Rocked .

Its NIKI if u don't mind😛

Nooo...why don't u understand, no he did say he didn't like the performance and i don't have problem with judging reviews coz that is completely of your own, everyone has a POINT OF VIEW...so m not talking abt that.

Of course he didn't think the marks were deserving dear😆 thats why he had to comment in the end
No when Ayesha aksed Indraani why she wasn't smiling, Atif interrupted by saying that, "Isse pata hai ki isne apna poora nahi diya, coz apne aap ko ek khushi mehsoos hoti hai na" ( SOMEWHAT LIKE THIS). My point is the question was asked to her, why did he had to interrupt with his theory??🤔
I am being TOTALLY HONEST yaar..,
Thats why i say, no point arguing coz everybody has their own way of thinking things..:)
Edited by Niki_cool - 11 years ago
Nicky Your Answers were Even Respectable . 
  Thanku So much . .😊
I didn't Abused HImesh ji nor Asha ji. I love Them. And Will Love Them Always    -  But else I FEEL I just Wasted Mah Time To explain Some Dumb people 
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Its NIKI if u don't mind😛

Nooo...why don't u understand, no he did say he didn't like the performance and i don't have problem with judging reviews coz that is completely of your own, everyone has a POINT OF VIEW...so m not talking abt that.

Of course he didn't think the marks were deserving dear😆 thats why he had to comment in the end
No when Ayesha aksed Indraani why she wasn't smiling, Atif interrupted by saying that, "Isse pata hai ki isne apna poora nahi diya, coz apne aap ko ek khushi mehsoos hoti hai na" ( SOMEWHAT LIKE THIS). My point is the question was asked to her, why did he had to interrupt with his theory??🤔
I am being TOTALLY HONEST yaar..,
Thats why i say, no point arguing coz everybody has their own way of thinking things..:)

Because he wanted to demoralize her..she is young and on this big stage probably for the first time, he took advantage of that and came out to totally demolish her..

He treats his own teams totally besure singers with kid gloves ..master manipulator and full of hate
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago

Nicky Your Answers were Even Respectable . 
  Thanku So much . .😊
I didn't Abused HImesh ji nor Asha ji. I love Them. And Will Love Them Always    -  But else I FEEL I just Wasted Mah Time To explain Some Dumb people 

Please its NIKI 🤣

Same here, u won't believe but ATif is my favourite singer of whole universe😆
But at some points where i feel him wrong, i just can't say na he is right...

Coz when i felt in the first 2 epis Asha Jee was biassed, i did say she was biassed, though Asha Jee is the legendary singer and idol for me..:))

I just hope people don't take my views in wrong way😊 and understand everyone thinks differently;) and thank you:)

Aacha interruption ki baat kahi to Let me Remind you .

Jab Atif was praising DILJAAN . On The 3rd Episode .
 At Time He said Janab bada aacha Larka hai Aapka . 
Tab Asha ji interrupted and said Himesh Bhai ne Dhoonda hai to Aacha hi hoga 
____
It was Taunting But Khair I Guess Ke ye Interruption To HoTe he hai Ese show me 

____

When he said the song choice was not right for him...again giving him totally wrong advice..
Sorry Actually I read That Reply Later. So I used NICKY again  
I am sorry  NiKi 
Originally posted by sourisht

He really has attitude problem...
acha gaate ho par acha zameer bhi rakho...
jis thali mein khate ho...wahi pe ched kar rahe ho...
India ne hi tumhe naam diya...Pak mein tumhe koi ghaas bhi nahi daal rahe tha...
people who really think that atif was not popular in his country ..so i wonder how  india found him ...why they dont  take thier own singers😆
i want to clear this he was very   popular and got fame in pakistan and he was being invited  to sing the song for  indian movies ...so u guys should be greatfull for atif who came and sing  many songs and give u much more money   ...
and he is a PAKISTANI singer he did not change his idnetity  ...if u r so insecure because of his love towards his country then u should have another captian who sings only in pakistan ...
and yes pakistan mein pouplar singer ko repect date hein ghaas nahi ...😆😆😆😆
asha ji 🤢hamara bohat  bara dil he look at ur judge first what she is doing ...very pathetic

____

Of course that was like teasing😆 but yaar wahan ki baat kaise aagayi... We were talking about Indraani na,  But woh JUDGES - JUDGES ki baat hai, but ye ek contestant judge ka mamla hai na..🤔

Anyways we shouldn't make such a big Issue of this😆 chalo haath milaate hain and stop this here , tum bhi sahi hum bhi sahi theek na??🤣

After all its MISSION AMAN KI ASHA😎

Edited by Niki_cool - 11 years ago

Sorry Actually I read That Reply Later. So I used NICKY again  
I am sorry  NiKi 

Thats fine...😆 no worries😉