Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Sushant Singh Rajput FC- you live in our hearts seepg20 (Page 9)

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Anshi...there were rumors about Chang winnign well before time...but then wasn't he affilaited with Sony...plus he was a non-dancer...albeit least deserving of the 3 finalist...Ermm

Here Rashmi is affiliated with Colors...but Gurmeet has a huge amount of popularity...anyway who cares...it's not like I have any money invested in it...LOL

Not like some poor Isha fan who actually was pissed off in the JDJ forum because she had spent 20,000 rupees sms-ing for Isha only to learn that she backed out...Shocked

di rashmi is a part of colors too she was their popular lead why do u think they got her once prats couldnt perform LOLand sushant fanfollowing was anyday huge compared to chang  u actually thing she did it is dumb ten LOL i frankly didnt do for sushant only 
Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushantfan

i remember there is police involvement.. bt the tweek in the story may b ishaan in the lock up aftr trashin the boy who came outside the house fr vidya or may b some new boy mischief or may b towards the end or may b a political rally tym.. js assuming.

Sounds interesting.

By the way I was watching DSDD the other day and a promo for Rock On came on...apparently Life OK was going to air the movie...for a minute I was like...is it like a promo...you know...like...
From the Director of Rock On...But no it was just an ad for the movie.

Still it's good timing...it'll bring AK back into people's minds...and then we'll get a trailer soon...{keeping fingers crossed}

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandre

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Anshi...there were rumors about Chang winnign well before time...but then wasn't he affilaited with Sony...plus he was a non-dancer...albeit least deserving of the 3 finalist...Ermm

Here Rashmi is affiliated with Colors...but Gurmeet has a huge amount of popularity...anyway who cares...it's not like I have any money invested in it...LOL

Not like some poor Isha fan who actually was pissed off in the JDJ forum because she had spent 20,000 rupees sms-ing for Isha only to learn that she backed out...Shocked

actualy yeah she is a colors person n may come in uttaran again..

@bold are u serious.. shucks..
sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

i remember there is police involvement.. bt the tweek in the story may b ishaan in the lock up aftr trashin the boy who came outside the house fr vidya or may b some new boy mischief or may b towards the end or may b a political rally tym.. js assuming.

Sounds interesting.

By the way I was watching DSDD the other day and a promo for Rock On came on...apparently Life OK was going to air the movie...for a minute I was like...is it like a promo...you know...like...
From the Director of Rock On...But no it was just an ad for the movie.

Still it's good timing...it'll bring AK back into people's minds...and then we'll get a trailer soon...{keeping fingers crossed}

m assumption.. bt i seriously want to see angry man sushant..

Shockedtrailor oh no wen will it come n make us pity ppl happyOuch

stefanandre

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

di rashmi is a part of colors too she was their popular lead why do u think they got her once prats couldnt perform LOLand sushant fanfollowing was anyday huge compared to chang  u actually thing she did it is dumb ten LOL i frankly didnt do for sushant only 

I couldn't vote for Sushant last year because I don't live in India...and didn't have an Indian phone number...and I don't think they had online voting for JDJ4...someone correct me if I'm wrong...seems like ages ago..I don't remember anything now except Susahnt's performances...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suansushantfan

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

m assumption.. bt i seriously want to see angry man sushant..

Shockedtrailor oh no wen will it come n make us pity ppl happyOuch

@bold:  Me too...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandresushantfan

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

I couldn't vote for Sushant last year because I don't live in India...and didn't have an Indian phone number...and I don't think they had online voting for JDJ4...someone correct me if I'm wrong...seems like ages ago..I don't remember anything now except Susahnt's performances...

i toh never vote only.. only this tym wen ssr was nominated i voted in global honours fr his nominations to b replaced last min.. y waste tym enery n money on votin.. niways this all reality shows b scripted n who is benificial to the channel wins..

Fatima_Q

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

online was allowed di and i voted online only ppl outside could  vote too online same like tis year LOL

Fatima_Q

Go to top