Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant Singh Rajput FC- you live in our hearts seepg20 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

common sneha not tis realistic LOL

That's right...we don't want Sushant or the rest of the KPC team getting sick all over again...call me greedy but I want that trailer already...Ermm
i know it is oct already Embarrassed
@ sneha common yaar sushant has acted many jail scenes already itna realistic nahi chahiye but why on earth is jail scene req in movie dont remember in book Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushantfanFatima_Q

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant Singh Rajput FC- you live in our hearts seepg20 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fatima_Q

IF-Sizzlerz

Fatima_Q

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushantfan

May b to get  in character..

You mean Aamir Khan or Dustin Hoffman style...D'oh

No no...Sushant is a good actor...we don't want him to go overboard now...the poor guy has been eating boiled food in order to get in shape...for a foodie...that's torture enough...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushantfan

Fatima_Q

IF-Sizzlerz

Fatima_Q

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

common sneha not tis realistic LOL

That's right...we don't want Sushant or the rest of the KPC team getting sick all over again...call me greedy but I want that trailer already...Ermm
i know it is oct already Embarrassed
@ sneha common yaar sushant has acted many jail scenes already itna realistic nahi chahiye but why on earth is jail scene req in movie dont remember in book Ouch

I haven't read the book...so I want to know the answer to this question too...Confused

But then AK said he rewrote like 50% of the screenplay...so I guess we'll be in for some drastic changes.

sushantfan

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
fatima di  did u watch jhalak yest my respect for sushant actually increased unlike others he was ready to quit bef knowing results and all ppl (aunty ) fans told he was scared of lindihop and blah blah but he atleast didnot behave like isha 

sushantfan

Fatima_Q

IF-Sizzlerz

Fatima_Q

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

fatima di  did u watch jhalak yest my respect for sushant actually increased unlike others he was ready to quit bef knowing results and all ppl (aunty ) fans told he was scared of lindihop and blah blah but he atleast didnot behave like isha 

I did watch it.  And I felt really bad for Rashmi.  It's only my own POV...but unless she's hanging in the air Isha is not that versatile a dancer compared to say Rithvick or Rashmi...and certainly nothing compared to Sushant.

And I totally lost all respect for her during this whole...I'm in I'm out...and free ride into the semi-finals fiasco...Ouch

Edited by ummesulaiman - 30 September 2012 at 1:02am

sushantfan

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

I did watch it.  And I felt really bad for Rashmi.  It's only my own POV...but unless she's hanging in the air Isha is not that versatile a dancer compared to say Rithvick or Rashmi...and certainly nothing compared to Sushant.

And I totally lost all respect ofr her during this whole...I'm in I'm out...and free ride into the semi-finals fiasco...Ouch
i know it was a setup to make rashmi win i feel LOL and yes agree she is not versatile point tat her so called fans are now bashing her and  ofcourse salman i think he is part of tis game too 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushantfanFatima_Q

Fatima_Q

IF-Sizzlerz

Fatima_Q

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Speaking of last nght's JDJ episode...I personally liked Rashmi's act the best.  I hope she wins.  I still don't know how the votes were calculated to have Isha, who only performed once, to come out on top of Rashmi.  Confused

But if it turns into a popularity contest...Gurmeet will win...and at least Shampa will get her due reward that was denied her last time.

sushantfan

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
the rumor says rashmi makes sense as well 

sushantfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top