Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hi guys! I just started watching MD and have some writing that I would like to share

Please tell me if you like it and leave a comment!

I'll continue only if people show interest Big smile

Thanks for reading!Smile

Prologue

I stood there. There were loud noises all around me. People shouting..., men shouting. They were yelling over each other, yelling over the music which was ringing. While I just stood there. 

Numbers. I heard numbers. Numbers which didn't mean a thing to me. They never had. They never would. 

My head hung as my ears involuntarily retained the numbers being shouted out. 10 lakhs, 15 lakhs, 20 lakhs. And the numbers kept coming. 

I wondered. Wondered how long these numbers would keep coming. How long these people would keep yelling. How long will I be standing there. How long had I been standing there. I wondered. Yet the answers didn't come. How could they? I had forgotten. Wondering... I did not have the right.  

My head hurt. I wasn't sure why, but it did. Maybe it was from the standing. The noise, the numbers. Or maybe it was from the long hours of thinking, of wondering. Wondering about questions... which I already knew had no answers. 

Where were the tears? Those treacherous tears which always gave me away? Where were they now? It was like they had vanished... Had they died? Died the same death my innocence had? 

I don't know.

I heard the feminine voice, the only female voice in the room. My heart told me, to try. Try once again. 

I didn't. 

How could I? What would be the point? I already knew. I would only get a look of pity. A look I did not want to see. Not from her, or anyone. 

Pity. Did such an emotion exist in this world? In my world it had. How could I have been so wrong? So mislead? So dependent... Thinking that the world had something. An emotion..., known as pity. 

30 lakhs? 30 lakhs one! 30 lakhs two! 

I felt the sleeves of my kurta being ripped off. His hands slowly scratched my skin, turning it pink. His hands traveled down my arms slowly. The sleeves joined the pile near my feet, where my dupatta was. 

I didn't move. 

31 lakhs! 32 lakhs! 

I felt him breathe a sigh of relief next to me. I laughed. A deep laugh. His grip on me tightened. He thought my laugh would scare them away. That I was fighting. If only I had a white flag. 

34 lakhs! 35 lakhs!!! And the numbers keep rising! 

His grip on me loosened. He couldn't hurt me. It would hurt him more than me. I didn't mind though. It didn't matter. 

36 lakhs! 37 lakhs!!! Obviously something happened to this girl overnight! From a dud she has become a stud! 

I smiled at the ground. The words of the woman rang in my head. It didn't bother me. The good in me tried to defend the woman. Tried to provide some evidence, that humanity still existed. 

Who cared? I sure didn't. 

39 lakhs! 40! 

When would they stop? When would he let her go? 

41 lakhs! 1 core. 

I felt his grip on me tighten in shock. Something changed, I felt something change. The room did not have that eerie feeling anymore. Only then did I realize. There was no voice around me anymore. There was no sound coming from the room. The numbers, there were none. The numbers, they had all vanished.

1 core one. 1 core two. 

What had happened? 1 core? Why? How? Is this an illusion?

1 core three. SOLD.

I raised my head at that. My eyes scanned the crowd as they ate me with vulgar eyes. Who was that? Who was he? Who had just bought me?

I haven't made a pm list yet so if you want to be pmed about this FF (if it is continued) please like the post right after this one which will be labeled Index. 

Thank you and I hope to hear from you all Tongue

Edited by AquaBluez17 - 29 September 2012 at 10:10am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

rania786arshi95pinkswansukritimishraMAK222pinkwhistlezelja89Nian4lifeSleepingSoulNijagurlrockshooooona.SmokeySilence.siyanadidlrmeiejrishbalaricha13vandana73Shazziedrashmeet12RuthlessQueentrishnawaliyaBrunoMarsCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmbluedreamz953sparikhHot_Indo_ChillySweet_Desiressonia_koolkhanForeverForUdreamyjenniceTanuDDianMonami_50|Persephone|SheDevilLittle_Mermaid.Sofnashalini_sMischiefManagedbhanu_rekhag-AquaMermaiden-.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-The Scarlet Letter Prologue" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
                                                 *Like this post if you want pms!*

Index:

Prologue

Edited by AquaBluez17 - 29 September 2012 at 10:19am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi95winniepoohpinkswansukritimishraMAK222Rkmadhuawsometani18Sabina_Ansarishooooona.SmokeySilence.siyanaSHARVANIvandana73annie.dollApurvaLovesARVIricha13LoveSanameiejrishbaladidlrShazzieRuthlessQueenBrunoMarsarunsunita_gmbluedreamz953sparikhSweet_Desiressonia_koolkhanForeverForUdreamyjennice_Chits_Monami_50mauaa|Persephone|SofnaMischiefManagedSheDevilLittle_Mermaid.bhanu_rekhag.SajnaVe.

Little_Mermaid.

IF-Sizzlerz

Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
nice do continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AquaBluez17

richa13

Goldie

richa13

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
awesome

AquaBluez17

arunsunita_gm

IF-Dazzler

arunsunita_gm

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Nice yaar plss cont   
gn tc ks hsd
and dont frgt to pm me

AquaBluez17

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Very nice :P Pls continue :)

AquaBluez17

pinkwhistle

Groupbie

pinkwhistle

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
nice please add me in your pm

AquaBluez17

Dil_Rishbala

IF-Dazzler

Dil_Rishbala

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
goog concept...MB is sold but to whom?
is a mystry...
would love to read more...
continue soon...
n pm me...

AquaBluez17

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.