Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Old is still Gold~scenesLTL1~UD. p83 14.8.13 (Page 7)

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
loved the post & commentsSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

tahera57 IF-Dazzler
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
hi hammie, read ur post and every ones comments and ur replies. Dutta always hoping that his life be trouble free or at least less complicated , he does everythig without god's help as he denied god's existance, according to him where has god been when good people were being punished when his family were in pain.
according to some saying " sona aag main jal kar hi kundan banta hai" so duttta had to suffer to get his just rewards in the end .  he's asking god qs
 although he was now seeing his family suffer but it had to be god who sent AS to him to save him from those drunken people who won him in a bet , it had to be god who sent a friend like baji for his shield in the big cruel world when there was no other male in the household he could bond with, it  had t be god who sent him nakku.. to give him so much love that she would walk on fire for him or give her own life for him or his AS.
yes the faith falters even for the faithful when seeing suffering, but we only want things our way, and don't expect to be tried for our patience.

hammie thanks for the post i don't know yt again if i made any sense or not. keep positng  please, all new posts are increasing the activity on forum.Big smileClap 

alex1-bharti-Warda.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

loved the post & commentsSmile
hi uvi..

thanks for reading and liking the post.. much love ,as ever yours xxhammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

hi tha!  ummh.. tera comment.. is valuable to me, so pleased you let me know your thoughts..
 hi hammie, read ur post and every ones comments and ur replies. Dutta always hoping that his life be trouble free or at least less complicated , he does everythig without god's help as he denied god's existance, according to him where has god been when good people were being punished when his family were in pain.yes,  this is a common place sentiment amongst people who follow a faith.. it goes back to the age old battle of good and evil.. which most faiths profess.. also the message that good prevails over evil... dutta has noted much to his dismay that this may not be the case...as we see also in life..that he evil prosper  and bloom..
according to some saying " sona aag main jal kar hi kundan banta hai" so duttta had to suffer to get his just rewards in the end .tahera this is the  crux of your comment.. that holding a faith  should not be based on knee jerk reactions, now I believe now I don't..Suffering in life is key to developing a certain  perseverance in one's self, a discipline , which helps us to hope for gods grace and mercy and thus consolidates our faith in him..    
he's asking god qs
 although he was now seeing his family suffer but it had to be god who sent AS to him to save him from those drunken people who won him in a bet , it had to be god who sent a friend like baji for his shield in the big cruel world when there was no other male in the household he could bond with, it  had t be god who sent him nakku.. to give him so much love that she would walk on fire for him or give her own life for him or his AS. Tahera, this passage is so well described as you have raised a   serious point that.. a sturdy faith, is that which makes a person reflect that out of suffering comes, a certain wisdom which allows  an aggrieved  person to discern why things happen, and thus makes one stop for a moment to note where a spiritual force..has actually retrieved  one from the pits.
yes the faith falters even for the faithful when seeing sufferingloved your, but we only want things our way, and don't expect to be tried for our patience.
 yes.. suffering,is conducive to promoting patience,which in turn, gives hope and makes the faith strong.. Dutta too learnt this.  But such a  process does not happen over nite.. he had to jump through the hoops of life first.
hammie thanks for the post i don't know yt again if i made any sense or not. keep positng  please, all new posts are increasing the activity on forum.Big smileClap
Tahera, may I say, your post has certainly made an impact on me , you have brought out some  important issues that contribute towards a more lasting and meaningful interpretation of  a faith.. in Dutta we get to see a glimpse of  his journey, towards this understanding, of what his faith meant to him... of course. goes with out saying , that out of  faith , hope and charity the highest is LOVE.
Thanks, tahera.. loved your comment, with much love,as ever your.. a bit looney xxhammie

alex1tahera57Warda.-bharti-

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

hi hammie, read ur post and every ones comments and ur replies. Dutta always hoping that his life be trouble free or at least less complicated , he does everythig without god's help as he denied god's existance, according to him where has god been when good people were being punished when his family were in pain.
according to some saying " sona aag main jal kar hi kundan banta hai" so duttta had to suffer to get his just rewards in the end .  he's asking god qs
 although he was now seeing his family suffer but it had to be god who sent AS to him to save him from those drunken people who won him in a bet , it had to be god who sent a friend like baji for his shield in the big cruel world when there was no other male in the household he could bond with, it  had t be god who sent him nakku.. to give him so much love that she would walk on fire for him or give her own life for him or his AS.
yes the faith falters even for the faithful when seeing suffering, but we only want things our way, and don't expect to be tried for our patience.

luvd ur writing tahera, kaha chupaya hai apni philosophical side. Thumbs Up     Would like to share my thoughts..  agree with everything u say n this is the core of most scriptures imparting human wisdom.  But when it comes to practise how many of us can actually take it in the spirit it is meant to?  It is a tall order to put this into pracise, when all around u see the triumph of immoral, unethical practices..  how many nakushas we see in our lives?  She is nothing less than a saint to me Big smile    
 I find it disturbing to see good suffering to no end and the cost of being good is too high.  Majority of ordinary people would falter at the slightest adversity let alone endure it for long.  Being honest, sincere, hardworking, loving is nothing les than inviting trouble  these days. Wink  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1tahera57Hamlet53

alex1 Senior Member
alex1
alex1

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

hi tha!  ummh.. tera comment.. is valuable to me, so pleased you let me know your thoughts..
 hi hammie, read ur post and every ones comments and ur replies. Dutta always hoping that his life be trouble free or at least less complicated , he does everythig without god's help as he denied god's existance, according to him where has god been when good people were being punished when his family were in pain.yes,  this is a common place sentiment amongst people who follow a faith.. it goes back to the age old battle of good and evil.. which most faiths profess.. also the message that good prevails over evil... dutta has noted much to his dismay that this may not be the case...as we see also in life..that he evil prosper  and bloom..
according to some saying " sona aag main jal kar hi kundan banta hai" so duttta had to suffer to get his just rewards in the end .tahera this is the  crux of your comment.. that holding a faith  should not be based on knee jerk reactions, now I believe now I don't..Suffering in life is key to developing a certain  perseverance in one's self, a discipline , which helps us to hope for gods grace and mercy and thus consolidates our faith in him..    
he's asking god qs
 although he was now seeing his family suffer but it had to be god who sent AS to him to save him from those drunken people who won him in a bet , it had to be god who sent a friend like baji for his shield in the big cruel world when there was no other male in the household he could bond with, it  had t be god who sent him nakku.. to give him so much love that she would walk on fire for him or give her own life for him or his AS. Tahera, this passage is so well described as you have raised a   serious point that.. a sturdy faith, is that which makes a person reflect that out of suffering comes, a certain wisdom which allows  an aggrieved  person to discern why things happen, and thus makes one stop for a moment to note where a spiritual force..has actually retrieved  one from the pits.
yes the faith falters even for the faithful when seeing sufferingloved your, but we only want things our way, and don't expect to be tried for our patience.
 yes.. suffering,is conducive to promoting patience,which in turn, gives hope and makes the faith strong.. Dutta too learnt this.  But such a  process does not happen over nite.. he had to jump through the hoops of life first.
Tahera, may I say, your post has certainly made an impact on me , you have brought out some  important issues that contribute towards a more lasting and meaningful interpretation of  a faith.. in Dutta we get to see a glimpse of  his journey, towards this understanding, of what his faith meant to him... of course. goes with out saying , that out of  faith , hope and charity the highest is LOVE.
Thanks, tahera.. loved your comment, with much love,as ever your.. a bit looney xxhammie
@Hamlet53@brownbold  - how very true(IMO) is this statement.

tahera57Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

alex1 Senior Member
alex1
alex1

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

luvd ur writing tahera, kaha chupaya hai apni philosophical side. Thumbs Up     Would like to share my thoughts..  agree with everything u say n this is the core of most scriptures imparting human wisdom.  But when it comes to practise how many of us can actually take it in the spirit it is meant to?  It is a tall order to put this into pracise, when all around u see the triumph of immoral, unethical practices..  how many nakushas we see in our lives?  She is nothing less than a saint to me Big smile    
 I find it disturbing to see good suffering to no end and the cost of being good is too high.  Majority of ordinary people would falter at the slightest adversity let alone endure it for long.  Being honest, sincere, hardworking, loving is nothing les than inviting trouble  these days. Wink  
@blue - So very true(IMO)

tahera57-bharti-Hamlet53

tahera57 IF-Dazzler
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
FOR bharti and all friends i also have the same feelings and questions, but his existance i cannot deny for i only have to look at the being that i am that he created  the senses he gave us the complete machinery that all living beings possess, every thing from all joints to brain all organs ,all functions to be carried out by them , the fuels that keeps this machinery
going all to me are the proofs of great existance of the almighty other wise we could have just been  robots and not need food or love or the need to procreate . any way i have this video for u to wach if u would read the lyrics, it' very long monotonous in fact. u might have seen it or heard it b4.

i don't mean to offend anyone just stating my [ POV ONLY]  as i respect others POV also.    .

THIS second song was in my thoughts a lot when i had similar qs when i was younger my dad use to listen to it. i love it.

Edited by tahera57 - 07 October 2012 at 4:54pm

alex1-bharti-Hamlet53

Go to top