Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Old is still Gold~scenesLTL1~UD. p83 14.8.13 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 86

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afzal7861

hi hammie didi read the post its brilliant and clip toSmile
very well writing greatClap
hi.. kaka balli.. 
good you read and liked the clip and the comment am now thinking about the next one..  thanks with much love x hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57-bharti-Warda.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old is still Gold~scenesLTL1~UD. p83 14.8.13 (Page 6)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alex1

@Hamlet53 - Thx so much hammie.  You too as well as many others have made some of the amazing threads and posts for the many wonderul members of the LTL1 forum. I can see many read your threads and posts including myself even if we don't do a response post but it just shows that this story still holds the interest of many and  how much you are appreciated by the number of views you get from your posts.  Thx.  TC, Alex
alex..alex much admired one on the forum.. glad to hear from you  mate.How kind you are with with your remarks .Without a doubt,  encouraging words from forum readers always gives the spark to writers to continue with the unforgettable love sage of Dutta and his Naku.. So keep on reading.. and us writers will  carry on delivering the goods...
much love alex.. yours xxx hammie 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1tahera57Warda.-bharti-

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

res.    one phrase,  interestingly introspecting, Big smile   niceee one touche!
hammoo,   will be back soon Wink

hi bartee... greattt to see you..
Hmm, very valid point hammie..which i personally or maybe many of us encounter at some point or the other.  Dutta had every reason to believe rather doubt the existence of a higher authority.  He was bitter cause he found no reason for happiness.  His father abondoned him, never saw his mother,  just when he was settling in his cocoon content with hardwork n love, seema showed her true colours.  Thereafter it was just a downward spiral.  Every attempt by him to rekindle the light in him was thwarted by rude realities.  And when he finally understood the ways of life and found true happiness he lost sight .    One can argue that wheels of justice had come ful circle and he was paying the price for his dark deeds.  My questionis if that being the case then where is the need for a higher authority if we are solely responsible.  Why did naku suffer so much in her life when she had all along had firm faith in HIM.  What was her fault?  
Have to agree with Rose,s point of view..  well argued points bart.. however most suffering is man made, a deity provides the solutions ,a kind of way out , that is what most faiths profess. As far as Naku's suffering was concerned,despite her faith in her god.. she lied  about herself.. and Dutta was a man who hated liars and deceptive people.. and deceive him she did..
In jurisprudence it is said that justice should not only be done but it should be seen as to be done.  This discussion is vast n i have my own doubts n unanswered Qs, so wont be able to convince others.
thanks for commenting bart..  means so much to me.. as ever yours xx hammie

alex1Nakusha-bharti-

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi hamlet hi naku..tu ah gayee
a wonderful post again ,u always get our grey cells working ,it seems i 'm back to my philosophy class .Smile..really ?tune philosophy  read ke hai.. me impressed ..

dutta was a deprived soul & frustrated coz life was never bed of roses for him .his reaction to existence of god reminds of famous quote of karl marx

religion is the opium of masses

personally belive certain things are beyond our control like  birth & death the rest in between is consquence of choices we make

a fantastic quote.. and i do agree that god does not providing suffering or turns a blind eye to it.. it is not a plague or pox for wrong doing.. only.. for most wrongs man commits against himself due to lack of foresight..
dutta made some wrong choices in life it altered his fate & one good he did by saving naku from morey changed his life for better
 yes in life we make choices.. some times good ,some times bad ,and so hence we have to reap the fruits.. but  many turn to religion for solace and consolation to make life livable..
hammiee u deserve all the appreciation coz ur amazingggSmile
you are very gracious as usual,and your warm  feelings never go amiss with me, as ever yours xxhammie

uwithNakusha-bharti-

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emilymine32

hi ham hi emily..good to see you poetess...
another brilliant work Clap
seriously did u do PhD in ltl
love the post n clip too
keep up the good work
loved your remark.. nope didn't do phd.. no just got hooked on the show largely due to the lead male protagonist.. thanks for liking the clip and the comment..with thanks and much love xx hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI HAMLET53

ONCE AGAIN WELL WRITTEN WITH A GREAT CLIP
hellooo fassben... great to hear from you mate, and thank you for appreciating my work..  much love ,yours x hammie

uwith-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

thank you my super emoqueen!  good to hear from you ,and happy that you enjoyed the post, much love xx hammie

uwith-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

hi rosie.. for such a great comment, substantiated with many key points... good you resurfaced them, mate.. it added more substance to my comment..Clap

as mortals we can still in all humility continue to have faith and hope, a faith Dutta has to learn that has to be unconditional and sincere like Nakku's, without expectations of gains or losses .It just needs to be there...totally agree with you just like to add that his relationship with god has  been strange ..whenever he has tried to develop faith in Him something wrong has happened which has shaken his belief in Him and in people around for instance .. yes we saw evidence of that during the show, in fact, that is where he won universal appeal with the viewers,  we felt sorry for the man,an empathy. 
1. coz of sups he does puja in the temple ..result ..she elopes with her BF ..true
2. for nakku's sake he brings bappa home ..result ..she shows him her real on the wedding night... brilliantly pointed out rose..
3. when all is well ..he has got his eye sight back ..kala is out of the house and he himself admits that he has started believing in Him ..result ..he gets kidnapped from the temple ..yes correct
i am not defending him but just making a point that life has also been quite harsh with him. it certainly has.. but what is regrettable is that not much was seen about his spirtual redemption.. for the show ended for us..
hammie .. once again lovely scene selected
thanks rosie for your apt contributions ,  no doubt I will not the only one who would appreciate them.. much love ,as ever ,yours xx hammie.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1Warda.-bharti-stranger2rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top