Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Old is still Gold~scenesLTL1~UD. p83 14.8.13 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 87

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old is still Gold~scenesLTL1~UD. p83 14.8.13 (Page 5)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi hamlet
a wonderful post again ,u always get our grey cells working ,it seems i 'm back to my philosophy class .Smile

dutta was a deprived soul & frustrated coz life was never bed of roses for him .his reaction to existence of god reminds of famous quote of karl marx

religion is the opium of masses

personally belive certain things are beyond our control like  birth & death the rest in between is consquence of choices we make

dutta made some wrong choices in life it altered his fate & one good he did by saving naku from morey changed his life for better

hammiee u deserve all the appreciation coz ur amazingggSmile

wow naku, once again YOU amaze me ...ur thoughts n quote of karl marx above,  too good. Clap ,  shayri ke baad,  dialogues, thats what hammie,s thread does to us i gues.  Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14sona89uwithNakushaHamlet53

sona89

Goldie

sona89

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

hi hamlet
a wonderful post again ,u always get our grey cells working ,it seems i 'm back to my philosophy class .Smile

dutta was a deprived soul & frustrated coz life was never bed of roses for him .his reaction to existence of god reminds of famous quote of karl marx

personally belive certain things are beyond our control like  birth & death the rest in between is consquence of choices we make

dutta made some wrong choices in life it altered his fate & one good he did by saving naku from morey changed his life for better

Hi naku

loved your quote ...not talking abt marx ...ur personal view Smile.choices are u said
awesome post ...hamlet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14uwithNakushaHamlet53

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

hi hamlet

wow naku, once again YOU amaze me ...ur thoughts n quote of karl marx above,  too good. Clap ,  shayri ke baad,  dialogues, thats what hammie,s thread does to us i gues.  Wink
bharti agree with u hum jaise nikammo ko LOLhammiee ne kya kya bana deya
thanks maal i grew up reading all such stuff

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14uwith-bharti-Hamlet53

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sona89][QUOTE=Nakusha]hi hamlet

Hi naku

loved your quote ...not talking abt marx ...ur personal view Smile.choices are u said
awesome post ...hamlet

thanks sona kuch zyada he tarik kar de,LOL
have to grab hammiee attention nahin toh hammiee like press karna bhul jaige

alex1dilse14uwith-bharti-Hamlet53

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
as mortals we can still in all humility continue to have faith and hope, a faith Dutta has to learn that has to be unconditional and sincere like Nakku's, without expectations of gains or losses .It just needs to be there...totally agree with you just like to add that his relationship with god has  been strange ..whenever he has tried to develop faith in Him something wrong has happened which has shaken his belief in Him and in people around for instance 
1. coz of sups he does puja in the temple ..result ..she elopes with her BF 
2. for nakku's sake he brings bappa home ..result ..she shows him her real on the wedding night
3. when all is well ..he has got his eye sight back ..kala is out of the house and he himself admits that he has started believing in Him ..result ..he gets kidnapped from the temple 
i am not defending him but just making a point that life has also been quite harsh with him. 
hammie .. once again lovely scene selected 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14alex1uwithNakusha-bharti-Hamlet53

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

as mortals we can still in all humility continue to have faith and hope, a faith Dutta has to learn that has to be unconditional and sincere like Nakku's, without expectations of gains or losses .It just needs to be there...totally agree with you just like to add that his relationship with god has  been strange ..whenever he has tried to develop faith in Him something wrong has happened which has shaken his belief in Him and in people around for instance 
1. coz of sups he does puja in the temple ..result ..she elopes with her BF 
2. for nakku's sake he brings bappa home ..result ..she shows him her real on the wedding night
3. when all is well ..he has got his eye sight back ..kala is out of the house and he himself admits that he has started believing in Him ..result ..he gets kidnapped from the temple 
i am not defending him but just making a point that life has also been quite harsh with him. 
hammie .. once again lovely scene selected 
nice post roseSmile

dilse14uwith-bharti-Hamlet53stranger2rose

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilse14

hi hamlet
awesome clip & postSmile

hi,dilse,