Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Old is still Gold~scenesLTL1~UD. p83 14.8.13 (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 87

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Originally posted by Nakusha

hi hammiee
final clipConfusedmiss karonge
 hammiee the thread was amazing each clip & post (ur view point)loved it as always ur amazinggg hammieeSmile
. Amazzing nakusha, u rock!  thread ko zabardasti band karvadegi. LOL  express jo ho LOL
haa bharti aaj kal maal ka attention  pane ke liye kya kya bekoofe karne padte haiLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14jedy25sona89tahera57Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old is still Gold~scenesLTL1~UD. p83 14.8.13 (Page 42)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -bharti-

hi hammiee
final clipConfusedmiss karonge
 hammiee the thread was amazing each clip & post (ur view point)loved it as always ur amazinggg hammieeSmile
. Amazzing nakusha, u rock!  thread ko zabardasti band karvadegi. LOL  express jo ho LOL
haa bharti aaj kal maal ka attention  pane ke liye kya kya bekoofe karne padte haiLOLLOL
meri nazar toh sirf tere pe tikhi hai, so dont worry ..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89tahera57Warda.Hamlet53

sona89

Goldie

sona89

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Hi hamlet
its MR & MR ...who gave soul to dutta...nice post & clip

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14uwithtahera57Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

uwith

Goldie

uwith

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
another jewel Smilethe wedding we were all waiting for & the FR ...dutta confession to naku abt his immense luv for her...it was awesome...great post & clip

dilse14jedy25tahera57Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

jedy25

jedy25

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
superb post & clipSmile

dilse14tahera57Nakusha-bharti-Warda.Hamlet53

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
ok  u will think this very strange but even i asked for these clips but i got so upset after reading bharti's comment, asteen ka saanp and everyone's betrayal including baaji that i couldn't finish reading it. it's all true and bharti these days is doing such a brilliant jab as a critic i love reading her comments everywhere. b4 whenever these scenes were mentioned i always gave excuses for nakku not coming clean but not any more i just take it that everyone was guilty in this act, which was to be last straw for dutta, even 1st time when his wedding was televised it took me 3/4 days b4 i gave myself a chance to watch it then on silent mode only.  phir kept it on silent until nakku comes o him in dark avataar and all the scene until they show him grabbing her hand and ask her to stay. phir maine sound on ki. so i'm not able to make myself watch these scenes again,it's everytime i have tried i feel like my heart would break. the confession of all his wrong doings made us more aware of how bad nakku is feeling and how on earth is she going to tell him the truth and we knew what she was hiding and how hurt he's going to or is he going to accep what she did she did because she had her reasons because he had said he loves her more than anything. but then how can it be our true Dutta if he didn't cry DHOKKAA. and mishal made us all cry with the line of "mujhay zehar hi de diya hota". thanks hammie sorry for late reply. i have company at home these days bahar  idhar udhar sara time guzar jata hai, and seldom get the time to go on line.  keep up the good work. i wonder what clip u have for us this week. 

Edited by tahera57 - 02 February 2013 at 8:16pm

dilse14uwithNakusha-bharti-Warda.Hamlet53

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged

thank u hammie for two most heartbreaking episodes of ltl. which should have beenthe happy times in any oher humans life , accept for our TASHA.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC-L405GIQQ[/YOUTUBE]

this is just the vm for both of those occasions

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakusha-bharti-Hamlet53

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
@tahera
Thank you for the heaps of praises EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   you are very generous.  But you know  its all because of hammie,s writing.  She,s the inspiration.  
And looks like your bad luck with posting videos continues,  phirse tuitions ki zaroorat hai ..Wink

@hammie;  are we waiting for some celebrity vvvip,s arrival for some action on this thread? Wink

Edited by -bharti- - 03 February 2013 at 10:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakushatahera57Hamlet53

Post Reply New Post

Go to top