Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Old is still Gold~scenesLTL1~UD. p83 14.8.13 (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 86

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
O TERI!  this s instant service, thanku thanku hamoo.. Party
wil be back soon very soon.  Wink

Hi KB

Hammie, full shayarana mood mein? what a beautiful narrative of the episode in the form of poetry and an internal monologue of dutta himself.. Brilliant! you always surprise me. It was as if i was reading some shakespearean classic.  Clap

The episode was action packed and dutta hitting back at his foes with tact n force. He's movin quick n countin. That's life i gues, when things are down we are much wiser. Also with rumours of MR leaving the show flying thick n fast, it was expected the pace had to be accelerated lol..

I was chuckling when he calls bhola as bacha as if he was some old veteran, maybe he meant in experience., Big smile   sach mein bhola hai, taken for a ride lol..     Again he displays valour n heroism by sending away the villagers to safety,  he owed it to to mahadev. Bravo Dutta!!! now you can truly be crowned as the saviouor of PW .

But i thought chaskar's sudden appearance as yet another hurried effort to bring closure to the track, the consolation was unlike morey, the loose ends were tied up.   Brilliant line by dutta, "aaj tu peeche se vaar nahi kiya" taunting him.Wink  There was an unseen zeal on his face to get equal at all his detractors.   It was as if he was posessed [junoon] to finish some long neglected tasks.   Its a joy to watch chaskar n his tapori lingo tickles me, a crass fusion of english hindi n marati lol.. loaded with wit n humour more than anything else. Chaskar now feels least threatened by a blind dutta also helpless, SO reveals his unholy alliance with kala, but overconfidence claims one more.   With chaskar falling i was also intrigued  to see dutta  instead of bein delighted is seen as a reluctant warrior, dunno if he was unhappy that he had to take lives or that it was stil an unfinsihed job that bothered him... he is aware till kala is not tackled there is little peace...

Finally the couple return to the safety n comfort of each other's arms,  it was strange to watch naku not leaving the pallu even for a moment in the whole of JMM2..there were many theories floatin then.   Whatever the two were seen holding and frequently huggin shuggin all the time, me not complainin at all..LOL   SR nahi toh yahi sahi, what say hammie the poetess, issi baat pe hi5 hojaye? Tongue

Absolutely loved the poetic prose, you are indeed a versatile writer.  Thank you for your undivided attention n support to the forum's cause.   It is because of writers like you, Rose, daya  n  also the likes of nakusha, fassben, etc..  we are able to enjoy the place...   Hug

Edited by -bharti- - 06 December 2012 at 4:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14afzal7861sona89tahera57NakushaWarda.stranger2roseHamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old is still Gold~scenesLTL1~UD. p83 14.8.13 (Page 25)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
oh another one?... Reserved!...

...Edited...

Hammie...me back...yes, wonderful piece of writing. I see you were in the mood to write poetry? Coming from our sher that's sure something :P Loved it.

What can I say about the episode? Dutta showed exactly what being sher of PW means...he used his physical strength, his senses, his knowledge, intelligence and showed them all their place...and reality of the sitution..then after dismissing everyone he prepares for his battle with chaskar..a much awaited one...and he definitely got showed...that's why they say never underestimate your opponent...

Then he returns having won...and goes right into the arms of his beloved wife..the one that he fought to return to...the one that gives him his strength...he returned like he said he would and she though was scared for him trusted and held her faith that he would be back...

Though these were the episodes that were rushing to his exit in the show...they were still lovely as they stand...thanks for sharing this piece...

Edited by -daya- - 07 December 2012 at 5:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861Nakusha-bharti-Warda.Hamlet53stranger2rose

mirage123

mirage123

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
fab  post & clip

afzal7861jedy25Nakusha-bharti-Warda.Hamlet53

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

hi hammiee

loved reading every word ,you brought the thoughts & dilemma  of dutta through writing

,chasker & gang took blind dutta for granted but  our lion taught them a lesson

injured lion is more powerful than   barking dogs

the fight scene was shoot well & MR did awesome job

naku waiting for his return & her faith in him made her pillar of strenght for dutta

the worst was still to come getting at kala

as always hammiee u r amazing always look frwd for something from ur end & u never disappoint .ab PR  ke UD pe lag jao LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

uwithdilse14afzal7861jedy25sona89tahera57Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53stranger2rose

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Hammiee edited the res spot, thank you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861Warda.Hamlet53

dilse14

dilse14

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
once again beautiful postSmile

uwithafzal7861jedy25-bharti-Warda.Hamlet53

jedy25

jedy25

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hi hamlet
superb post & clipSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

sona89

Goldie

sona89

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hi hamlet
Awesome post & clip...its towards the end of our ...Ltl...missed it ...thanxs for taking us back Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

Post Reply New Post

Go to top