Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Old is still Gold~scenesLTL1~UD. p83 14.8.13 (Page 24)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

once again hammie very powerful scene selected ..till the time this episode was telecast there were rumors doing the round that dutta might die while saving his family from kala ..and u can imagine the hell we all must have gone through ..i was praying the whole time dutta should not die and mishal shouldn't leave the show ..
rose i remember it well sab yaad hai..  was already heavily weighed down by the horrible emotion    ke Mishal ja raha hai .. it was a bad period March 2011.. for all fans
well all that is past now 
but have to say both dutta n kala were just mind blowing in this scene..both wanted to have an upper hand but then thankfully as always good won over the evil and how that u have put down brilliantly .Alas, I was still to see that not only is Kala amused by his perfect act, but Dutta himself is amused... and so he should be, as he is tightening the noose around her neck unsuspectingly. For missile Dutta knows that an arrogant person's weakness lies in the EGO!
Fantastic psychological war game , let the foe know she is stronger than he is... how he carries  on talking to her till he stands assured that Kala is ready to give in. ..it was actually a clash of titans ..the actors did a fab job 
Thanks for reading and commenting Rose  ,with much love ,as ever yours xx hammie.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861sona89tahera57-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

hammie nice clip and very nicley written by u , but then we have become accustomed o ur brilliant work.Smile
hi tahera, thanks for compliment  ,ummh yes i can deliver,if its something i like doing..

dutta approached this enemy knowing she had made several attempts at him previously and been thawrted at all of them, and now everyone knew kala' truth she had become more dangerous and mad in her attempts to harm him , he had to make her think she finally has the upper hand and he should have seccumbed to her before they came to this face to face . and she was pleased ,he made her believe he was kneeling to her supremacy she finaly had him begging  for mercy for his family. she was pleased so pleased that she let dutta come close to her, in her head he came finally to bow down  to her,why not enjoy the moment aftr all at any one moment he can blow them up and the game would be over...kala knew her brother inside out, but she hadn't been out on his encounters with his enemies to see how he approached them when and how each enemy needed different handling and how he defeated them. except for the mandir scenefantastic cross reference Tahera, iam not to good  with those but that's what makes a text substantial ,so thanks

well it didn't take dutta long to turn the tables and take the upper hand and reverse the  situation.
dutta  being the master of this game was superb knew he was jubliant in all encounters and never doubted h was playing up to her as he did b4 with ranga/bhola and anna's men .another brilliant reference..

both  Aashka and Mishal were brilliant inthe whole of LTL and his scene was no exceptance.
 they sure were ,what a pair, bringing the best out in each other .. throughly  enjoyed it ..
thanks again hammie kuch zyada hi ho gaya,
 thank you ffor your comment Tahera, its very well written , especially    the cross references. regards and best wishes  hammie.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861tahera57-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirage123

hi hamlet
fab post ,clip n comments
hi mirage, super to see you mate,
Iam pleased you found the clip and comment interesting.  thanks very much ,as ever yours xx  hammie.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861jedy25sona89mirage123uwithdilse14tahera57-bharti-Warda.

.LionHeart. IF-Rockerz
.LionHeart.
.LionHeart.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
edited my spot...pg uhmmm i forget I'm sure you'll find it...sorry for the delay...don't bother annotating it...just read it when you find the time :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

edited my spot...pg uhmmm i forget I'm sure you'll find it...sorry for the delay...don't bother annotating it...just read it when you find the time :)
OYEEE BAJI.. saw your  comments..  only you could be so good and nice.. LOL..  loved the comments .. because we love the same old show LTL 1.. chaal let you off.. mate.. your hammie who windsss you up...  LOL xhammie
ps... daya you comments are on page 21 ... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89mirage123tahera57Nakusha-bharti-Warda..LionHeart.

.LionHeart. IF-Rockerz
.LionHeart.
.LionHeart.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by -daya-

OYEEE BAJI.. saw your  comments..  only you could be so good and nice.. LOL..  loved the comments .. because we love the same old show LTL 1.. chaal let you off.. mate.. your hammie who windsss you up...  LOL xhammie
ps... daya you comments are on page 21 ... 

winds me up indeed...no surprise there *rolls eyes*
glad you read it and liked it...and even happier I'm off the hook...throw me back in the water pleaseLOL the fish needs to swim in her pretty water

and uhmm right page 21LOL pshhttt i knew that

Edited by -daya- - 02 December 2012 at 4:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25uwithdilse14tahera57Nakusha-bharti-Warda.Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Hammiieee Unhappy
How long do u take to get your act on this thread,  
bahut rest karli tum,... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14tahera57Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Dutta on Dutta

"Has been a good day, many rights and no wrongs so far

Fulfilled promises to Mahadev, returning freed captives

Giving sighted but lost Bhola , back to his village where he rightfully belongs

Yet, I am heavy , weighed down!

Confronting Chaskar at last! my waiting over

His pointless jabber! Seema his reason, Kala Tai his excuse! jabber jabber enough!

Quick! further test not my patience do the deed you usurper of my title and my home

Settle! settle the score! fight me Chaskar for I see, and you not see who and what I am!

TAI you say is the greatest fraudster you see!  why do I wince! she is what he says

Yet, I am heavy, weighed down!

But hear!  a confession Chaskar makes?  oh how do I react?

Forgive, forget , for mandoli he quotes? oh how do I react?

Liar, trickster, by your own gun, once gifted to me I end you! begone! oh the deed is done!

Yet, I am heavy ,weighed down!

Why does my face twist in pain, why my sightless eyes see the unsightly heap of corpses two, of Chaskar and Phatto!

Why did my warm hand feel cold on the trigger hard? oh why?

Is there regret at the bloody act? was there another way?  I see it not, yet!

Why Tai? are there others who know of your hate for me? why did I hurt at Chaskar's tale

of you signalling my end! Why oh why?

Why do I still feel for her who forever hates me? is there another way? I see it not, yet!

Why I am plagued that Tai awaits me as I await her! oh slow,  killing wait!

Yet, I am heavy , weighed down!

Return I with heavy footsteps back to my love, but why am I saddened?

Groping, searching, tracking , stumbling back to Naku, to refuge,  but not my real home

Hope! for I stumble, a clue, a feeling of smitten Ranga's men! not long to go! not far!

Saab! Saab! her voice I hear, my sight returns, I see! I feel her passionate embrace

Yes she was right, a winner I return!

Oh why so Dutta?  where has peace fled? for today's battle was won not lost!

Yet you are heavy, weighed down!

The war has yet to begin Dutta... look for guidance in this war Dutta... Divine intervention!"

Hamlet53 ~ 5.12.12

Edited by Hamlet53 - 05 December 2012 at 6:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861jedy25sona89mirage123uwithdilse14tahera57Nakusha-bharti-Warda.

Go to top