Old is still Gold~scenesLTL1~UD. p83 14.8.13 - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by uwith

hi hamlet
terrific creativity...😊nice post & clip...keep posting
hi uvi, good to see you mate,
pleased you like my creative sense.. thanks for your support and love,  with much love, as ever,yours xx hammie.

Naku that which comes between us..

Naku my love!

Right from the start, when I first saw you, a helpless, vulnerable, trembling chit of a girl clinging to my strong arm, hiding behind me! Oh Naku! Dutta never knew that he was going to be yours for evermore..

Naku, you came to my home and gradually entered my abysmal life and before I knew it I became your Saab! But we were both boldly divided by master/servant status, which Naku your Saab never saw, but you did. Naku.. as time moved on that division between us slowly quivered, and an unseen silent force created conversations , simple yet deep between us. The silent force also pulled us together and Naku you became .. friend and confidante to your Saab.

But it was this friendship Naku, that came between us when you steered me towards marrying Supriya, to fulfil my duties as a son to Aye.What your Saab did not realise Naku, was that our friendship was shaping into an unnamed ,undefined bond, that you concealed for you knew it was love, but one sided. For I loved the hate of rejection of the one I loved..  Oh Naku! how you have always loved a wretch like me!

Naku it was your sorrow for me, that came between us when Supriya betrayed me.

Naku your public confession of loving me was that which split us ,for Naku, your Saab saw that as your conspiracy to attain me. Oh Naku how foolish your Saab was!

Naku, my hate for you next estranged us, although we did farcically became one in the eyes of the world. 

Naku your sudden exit from my life shattered us both , only to bring us back as your Saab loving you also.

Naku we united again , but Naku your beauty and my blind rage divorced us again and Saab and Naku drifted apart again! 

Naku, my sudden death and blindness disunited us again!  But in this darkened world we found each other again.  Saab with his Naku once again in bliss.

But for how long Naku this togetherness?  now that I have you with nothing between us  except confidence of knowing that nothing can go wrong now.

Oh Naku why does your Saab feel hounded by the fear of separation yet again?

Naku today I ask will we ever be together? free from being fragmented by our emotions, due circumstances?

Naku who do we blame for unwanted severance between Saab and Naku? are they my follies? your strengths?

Oh Naku can we flee to a paradise, where Dutta can be yours forever, constant, intransient and you Nakusha, mine only mine! together...

But to live is to change, to die is to be perpetual!!

Till death do us part! for to live separated from you my love Naku is death for Saab!

The clip epitomizes an intimate moment between a husband and his wife.The ablution almost symbolises a washing away of Dutta's past atrocities committed against his wife.When love reigns,all imperfections are a thing of the past.The clip also, carries an honest easy going admittance from Dutta before an overwhelmed Naku. The clip shows a rare display of a subdued shade of humour coming from Dutta, in his reference to the size of tears..overall delightful Tasha clip to watch..     Hamlet53~17.12.12

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl-dHdS9EI[/YOUTUBE]

res...its a test of patience to read your annot at last..
thankyou for the lovely annots ...enjoyed them a lot :)

thank you hammie for yet another beautiful write up...you sum up everything so beautifully that  it shows the real meaning of their moment...and once again a mind blowing clip picked...its one of a rare sights i've seen in any daily soaps...so simple yet so profound...tasha are not an ordinary couple their conservation is brief but holds a deep meaning...thats what i love the most about them...dutta's simple gestures of using one word only like "kha" when asking her to eat food holds such an impact that a full line studded with loveable dialogues cannot depict it as beautifully as it do...
unfortunately i cannot see the clip i dont remember their exact convo accept naku was disturbed seeing his injuries and hence his refrence to her mootay mootay ansoo..
i loved the way you mentioned that ablution symbolises a washing away of Dutta's past atrocities committed against his wife...which gives the scene a deep meaning ...and what to say about the background score...i remember once someone on forum told that those mantars used in the background means what are the duties of a wife towards her husband...

And i love how in the start you have just summed up the whole journey of dutta and nakusha in a pargraph...just like dutta using few words but holding a dep meaning...its so concise .
from their first encounter to a master/servant relationship ...followed by that unconcious friendship ...and the ups and down in their relationship...from denayal to realization and then finally acceptance...What a beautiful journaey it is not less than a fairy tale and you  have summed it up even more beautifully..
Thankyouso much i enjoyed every bit of it and waiting for the next clip eagerly:)
Edited by Warda. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Hamlet53

like isn't working ...loved ur amazing annotation ,will comment on post soon tc amazinggg hammiee
Res..

Hey KB πŸ˜›

Mindblowing stuff πŸ‘  And i dont wish to add much to this perfect write up with my imperfect n inadequate words. But wil add a few lines as my tribute to your talent n the show, lest you shal start doubting my intentions lol..

Your heartfelt beautiful words match the deep love and trust he feels for his wife, the regret and remorse for inflicting pain and sorrow on her, His dreams n wish to wash the painful past just like she washes his doubts n wounds. How aptly u deduce the simple act of ablution to this new found realisation in him is brilliant.

The scenic spot with the waterbody behind, the BG score the remorseful words of dutta are just out of this world. His subtle smirk and his childlike curiousity to know how naku could tolerate his mindless acts was too cute. Naku rightly says, "itna pyar dikhayegi toh meri jaan hi nikhal jayegi" and i will say, " itna pyara scenes dikhayenge toh hum kaise doosre shows dekhenge" lol.

I wonder why dutta says ki he is too late in realising things,πŸ˜•   was it the fear of yet another seperation or his inabiltiy to eliminate his enemies? whatever it weighs down heavily on him. But he was right when he said 'bewakoof hai tera saab', ooh no doubts patil saab, hum sab toh pehle hi jaante hai lol.. His recollection of all the love and hate and the many fallouts remind me of something else too hammie, lol... dont scratch ur precious brains thinking..πŸ˜‰  sirf healthy dutta ko dekh, bechara kitna hatta katta tha 😭

Thank you lady, plzz continue posting more such gems from the evergreen show called laagi tujhse lagan, and i unabashedly say "laagi tumse lagan" πŸ€—

[Gosh hammie zyaada nahi likhoongi kehke zyaada hi likhdiya] πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago

HI Hamlet53

I loved reading this part it was very well written and the scene was nice too.

Thank you
hi hammie ..enjoyed reading your take on this painful yet beautiful scene ..really liked the part where he touches her forehead to feel the mark which she had got when he'd thrown her out of the room ..i wished he'd kissed that mark then it would have been the perfect way to apologize ..one more thing mishal was quite healthy during LTL day now he has become so lean 

hi hamlet

awesome clip & post😊

hi hammiee
loved the post ,you brought out the core of LTL  ,it remined me of duttas confession on his 2nd suhagrat raat you sum it up all in this post

their relationship was extraordinary from master & servant  it turned into foe atleast from duttas side ,subsequent realisation of luv for naku

this clip was one of the best moments of our fav couple loved their convo & brilliant acting

agree with rose MR was healthy compare to his leaner look today ,he should join the LTL time gym againπŸ˜†
hammie well written piece of nakku and dutta's troubled love story, many a times we were brought to the edge of our tether , wondering if they will ever get a moment or two of peace to live their life. so true all they both ever wanted was love and u have writen it beautifully, another gemπŸ‘ in the LTL forum chest thank u,great added clip. most clips we don't need to watch to remind us because we do remember all their scenes so well.iss wali mein toh dutta without shirt tha kaun bhoola hoga!πŸ˜‰