Old is still Gold~scenesLTL1~UD. p83 14.8.13 - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nakusha

haa bharti aaj kal maal ka attention  pane ke liye kya kya bekoofe karne padte haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
meri nazar toh sirf tere pe tikhi hai, so dont worry ..πŸ˜ƒ
Hi hamlet
its MR & MR ...who gave soul to dutta...nice post & clip
hi hamlet
another jewel 😊the wedding we were all waiting for & the FR ...dutta confession to naku abt his immense luv for her...it was awesome...great post & clip
hi hamlet
superb post & clip😊
ok  u will think this very strange but even i asked for these clips but i got so upset after reading bharti's comment, asteen ka saanp and everyone's betrayal including baaji that i couldn't finish reading it. it's all true and bharti these days is doing such a brilliant jab as a critic i love reading her comments everywhere. b4 whenever these scenes were mentioned i always gave excuses for nakku not coming clean but not any more i just take it that everyone was guilty in this act, which was to be last straw for dutta, even 1st time when his wedding was televised it took me 3/4 days b4 i gave myself a chance to watch it then on silent mode only.  phir kept it on silent until nakku comes o him in dark avataar and all the scene until they show him grabbing her hand and ask her to stay. phir maine sound on ki. so i'm not able to make myself watch these scenes again,it's everytime i have tried i feel like my heart would break. the confession of all his wrong doings made us more aware of how bad nakku is feeling and how on earth is she going to tell him the truth and we knew what she was hiding and how hurt he's going to or is he going to accep what she did she did because she had her reasons because he had said he loves her more than anything. but then how can it be our true Dutta if he didn't cry DHOKKAA. and mishal made us all cry with the line of "mujhay zehar hi de diya hota". thanks hammie sorry for late reply. i have company at home these days bahar  idhar udhar sara time guzar jata hai, and seldom get the time to go on line.  keep up the good work. i wonder what clip u have for us this week.  Edited by tahera57 - 11 years ago

thank u hammie for two most heartbreaking episodes of ltl. which should have beenthe happy times in any oher humans life , accept for our TASHA.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC-L405GIQQ[/YOUTUBE]

this is just the vm for both of those occasions
@tahera
Thank you for the heaps of praises 😳😳   you are very generous.  But you know  its all because of hammie,s writing.  She,s the inspiration.  
And looks like your bad luck with posting videos continues,  phirse tuitions ki zaroorat hai ..πŸ˜‰

@hammie;  are we waiting for some celebrity vvvip,s arrival for some action on this thread? πŸ˜‰
Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago

Dutta's Matrimonial Debacles

pt1.

hello ummhh sorry for the super delay πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

tasha's first marrige has to be my most searched video on yt when show was on air...i dont know what was in it the loud background score ,dutta's rage, nakusha's silence...every thing just thrilled me...at that time i had no clue about india forums ...neither had any access to articles related to show...so like many others who knew dutta will marry nakusha in order to punish her ...it came to me as the most shocking surprise it made me literally jump in my seat ...the was he dragged her to the mandap and giving her the dhorri [sorry dont know what its called πŸ˜³] ..followed by that pehan isko ...so typical of dutta...to the point convo .

the whole part was so well picturised...direction was superb here and it was actually the turning point of the show...you have well pointed out that many other shows tried to copy this scenerio but failed badly...sangni was one of the show which i followed for some time...but ummhh when i saw the same bits on those leads what a bad yaste it left in my mouth... 

Coming back to their marrige bit how can i skip that phamous aae pandit πŸ˜† my god that pandit was the one with those expressions main zinda ghar jaonga na πŸ˜† ...for me the second marrige is like a journey from aae pandit to pandit ji πŸ˜†

it was like just no one could stop dutta today...AS baaji those people who hold a significance place in his life even knew that today he will do what he wants to do...and nakusha she kind of stopped resisting at all maybe she was happy what god was gifting her πŸ˜Š

the biggeset loser had to be kala after so much planning one thing is clear there is one Planner who has penned everyones destiny and no matter what you do you just cant compete with Almighty...Tasha were bound to meet and they did...How? that is indeed a special story..God is really kind :)

the second clip is where he drags him to his room...everyone was so shocked among the family when he openly asked blessings for suhag raat πŸ˜† ...thank god it never happened doesnt suit a man like dutta ...there actually the convo he had with naku showed the hurt on her face...when you know you cant even justify yourself...the lone tear which fells from duttas eyes when he drops on bed made me cry too.

Thankyou hammie for this brilliant write up...if i had ever requested any scene it had to be this one...and you have decscribed it so beautifully πŸ‘

coming back with next clip πŸ˜³

ummh heard or actually  read πŸ˜† you dont expect me on this thread  .

Edited by Warda. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -bharti-

@tahera
Thank you for the heaps of praises 😳😳   you are very generous.  But you know  its all because of hammie,s writing.  She,s the inspiration.  
And looks like your bad luck with posting videos continues,  phirse tuitions ki zaroorat hai ..πŸ˜‰

@hammie;  are we waiting for some celebrity vvvip,s arrival for some action on this thread? πŸ˜‰

@ red ur right and seems like the old is gold pe hammmie is shining , and i'm getting rusty.

how is every vid i post is not showingπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­ .
Originally posted by tahera57

@ red ur right and seems like the old is gold pe hammmie is shining , and i'm getting rusty.
 how is every vid i post is not showing😭 .
That is called divine intervention, hammie offlate is not too keen on videos in her threads,  and ive been posting all kinds in every other thread out of frustration πŸ˜†
since you believe in almighty you will agree πŸ˜Š
Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago