Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alex1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Hamlet53@brownbold  - how very true(IMO) is this statement.
alex1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bharti-

luvd ur writing tahera, kaha chupaya hai apni philosophical side. 👍🏼     Would like to share my thoughts..  agree with everything u say n this is the core of most scriptures imparting human wisdom.  But when it comes to practise how many of us can actually take it in the spirit it is meant to?  It is a tall order to put this into pracise, when all around u see the triumph of immoral, unethical practices..  how many nakushas we see in our lives?  She is nothing less than a saint to me 😃    

I find it disturbing to see good suffering to no end and the cost of being good is too high.  Majority of ordinary people would falter at the slightest adversity let alone endure it for long.  Being honest, sincere, hardworking, loving is nothing les than inviting trouble  these days. 😉  

@blue - So very true(IMO)
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
FOR bharti and all friends i also have the same feelings and questions, but his existance i cannot deny for i only have to look at the being that i am that he created  the senses he gave us the complete machinery that all living beings possess, every thing from all joints to brain all organs ,all functions to be carried out by them , the fuels that keeps this machinery
going all to me are the proofs of great existance of the almighty other wise we could have just been  robots and not need food or love or the need to procreate . any way i have this video for u to wach if u would read the lyrics, it' very long monotonous in fact. u might have seen it or heard it b4.

i don't mean to offend anyone just stating my [ POV ONLY]  as i respect others POV also.    . [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvZrk6mqSY8&t=1s[/YOUTUBE]

THIS second song was in my thoughts a lot when i had similar qs when i was younger my dad use to listen to it. i love it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaOd84Z2s7s[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by tahera57 - 11 years ago
alex1 thumbnail
@tahera57 - Thx 4 d vids. great thoughts, always good and interesting to learn from others' thoughts.  Supreme Being, Divine Science or Science to me the question to that ultimate answer will always lead to another question when it comes to this topic. What, Why, Who.  Alex
tahera57 thumbnail
^^  agree,  and forever 😕 eek hi jungle main kitnay janwar. yet some herbivore others carnivore, who choose that ? can anyone answer that? nope, we shall never know. answer to all our questions.

one bright spark kid asked GOD made us but who made GOD?🤔 how are we supposed to answer that?
-bharti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tahera57

^^  agree,  and forever 😕 eek hi jungle main kitnay janwar. yet some herbivore others carnivore, who choose that ? can anyone answer that? nope, we shall never know. answer to all our questions.

one bright spark kid asked GOD made us but who made GOD?🤔 how are we supposed to answer that?

@bold.  Exactly that is my Qs too n many  many more.  I had a blind trust when i was too smal. but life has thrown so many million Qs, noone to answer.
tahera57 thumbnail
yes bharti in this case it will never be seek and u'll find. har mor pe  confusion hi confusion.  see u when i see u. bye for now😊
Edited by tahera57 - 11 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ever since, LTL1 commenced, within my heart was always lodged a profound desire to see this handsome couple in a romanticized situation ,but as the show took the toll of twists and turns my wish became a dream which was as far removed from reality as me meeting Mishal in person. However this episode shows one of the finest yet exclusive shots of a man and woman in love.The love between them is intoxicating and forces us to believe in the fantastical, magical spell of human affection and fondness. Here you see an endearing scene of a wife empowering a proud and up right husband who has to come to terms with a disability. You hear about the sway of love that breeds hope in the hopeless Dutta.The once maid cum friend is seen transforming into a caring wife in the true meaning of the word and thus follow some of the most memorable scenes between the lovers. We witness the yearning tactile consummation of Dutta's love for a wife he cannot behold when he tenderly feels her face. In our hearts of hearts we feel too like Dutta cheated, as we see the anguish in Dutta's disability which renders him unable to see his beautiful wife.                  

Dutta's Dichotomy  

After watching this episode, I can see Dutta facing two opposing routes. First based on the obvious one of having righteous anger at Kala's heinous atrocities to date against him and the whole family. Of course he is morally justified in this war between good and evil. It is clear to him that the Evil one has to be Slain! and he will do it , it is a task he had to do, as meting out punishment to Kala is the order of the hour.  However the second route that is pointed out by his wife; the childlike, innocent, simple Nakusha, is that of FORGIVNESS!  all for the sake of further diaspora of the Family. Surely this is harder to follow, when compared to the avenge route, because this would involve Dutta giving up his legitimate right to punish Kala in view of her hand in past and recent events, wrecking relationships... the lot!...BUT Dutta's beloved Naku can see that further bloodshed goaded by his anger will have a domino effect on the rest of his relationships within the family he lives for and can die for!   Naku can see and we see at the end of this episode that Dutta's anger will start consuming him like Cancer ... the cells were already multiplying today... Hence forth by letting go off his anger and approaching PN with Forgiveness in mind  her Saab Could Make a Fresh Start And Begin Life Anew In The Name Of His Family...

Which Route Will Dutta Take ??  WE SHALL SEE

Also in every moment that Dutta and Nakku shared , the cancer keeps cropping up in front of DUTTA even though KALA is not even anywhere in the jungle Dutta knew that but he cannot not fight her off... she keeps coming at him...     Mishal is the only Dutta !!!... hamlet53~ 10.10.12

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtDr5R08SLw&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Hamlet53 - 11 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
res..  hammie raat ke dhai baje hai, so wil be back 😆

"Fight fire with fire" an equivalent local saying "remove a thorn with the help of a thorn"  how one deals with repeat offenders like kalawati.  Its 'Recidivism' in criminology, the act of a person known to commit crimes repeatedly without any remorse for the consequences of their actions. 
Dutta never suspected or paid little attention to the enemy inside which was eating into the very foundations of his abode.  When he realised it was too late.  And nakusha too underestimated kala,s hatred. After the open faceoff with kala 'Babi ki beti' 😃   failed in her duty by doin nothing.  The war of words didnt convert to action 😔   The consequences was near fatal.  Dutta almost lost his life, the whole family at risk in captivation, Naku herself running n hiding.  A smart individual knows that, "discretion is the better part of valour" 
           The present clipping brings to fore beautifully the "Dichotomy of Dutta", blinded n frustrated.  He is broke on the inside and guilty for failing in his duties as a protector of the family.  The dichotomy of dutta is manifold.  He was blind when he had eyesight, to everything good n bad in his life.  Now he truly is blind but reality has dawned on him, knows for sure his follies. Naku is his strength as well as weakness cause she can calm his rage n balm his hurt ego, shower him love n care,  but she wil weaken his resolve in taking on the enemies.  On the contrary kala has no confusion, single minded approach, hence more powerful.
The "Bhagwad Geeta"  (ancient scripture) was nothing but Lord Krishna imparting wisdom to warrior Arjun who faces a similar dichotomy in the battlefield.  He refuses to fight his brothers for a piece of land,  But krishna clears his confusion saying fighting for ends of justice is his paramount duty be it against his own people.  

On a lighter note It was a curious connection between this couple n the jungle, lol     The 1st time, dutta realises love for naku, the 2nd time learns abt his enemies. 
 'One day you're innocent, then circumstances find you in an unlikely situation and you wonder how you could have been so stupid,'. 😉
Hammie, again a brilliant insight to the vagaries of human life. You are blessed with an analytical mind,  have an understanding of human emotions n gifted with writing skills, overal  a "BLOCKBUSTER" package. 😆      waiting for more from ur pen KB..😛
Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
tumhain toh neend main sahi time nazar nahi  aaya lekin hammie ji kuch zayada ghunt ho gayay lagta hai🤣 abhi tak toh 9.10.12. hi hai🤣