Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hamlet hi naku..tu ah gayee

a wonderful post again ,u always get our grey cells working ,it seems i 'm back to my philosophy class .😊..really ?tune philosophy  read ke hai.. me impressed ..

dutta was a deprived soul & frustrated coz life was never bed of roses for him .his reaction to existence of god reminds of famous quote of karl marx

religion is the opium of masses

personally belive certain things are beyond our control like  birth & death the rest in between is consquence of choices we make

a fantastic quote.. and i do agree that god does not providing suffering or turns a blind eye to it.. it is not a plague or pox for wrong doing.. only.. for most wrongs man commits against himself due to lack of foresight..
dutta made some wrong choices in life it altered his fate & one good he did by saving naku from morey changed his life for better
 yes in life we make choices.. some times good ,some times bad ,and so hence we have to reap the fruits.. but  many turn to religion for solace and consolation to make life livable..
hammiee u deserve all the appreciation coz ur amazinggg😊
you are very gracious as usual,and your warm  feelings never go amiss with me, as ever yours xxhammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: emilymine32

hi ham hi emily..good to see you poetess...

another brilliant work πŸ‘
seriously did u do PhD in ltl
love the post n clip too
keep up the good work
loved your remark.. nope didn't do phd.. no just got hooked on the show largely due to the lead male protagonist.. thanks for liking the clip and the comment..with thanks and much love xx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI HAMLET53

ONCE AGAIN WELL WRITTEN WITH A GREAT CLIP
hellooo fassben... great to hear from you mate, and thank you for appreciating my work..  much love ,yours x hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamanna1391

thank you my super emoqueen!  good to hear from you ,and happy that you enjoyed the post, much love xx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

hi rosie.. for such a great comment, substantiated with many key points... good you resurfaced them, mate.. it added more substance to my comment..πŸ‘

as mortals we can still in all humility continue to have faith and hope, a faith Dutta has to learn that has to be unconditional and sincere like Nakku's, without expectations of gains or losses .It just needs to be there...totally agree with you just like to add that his relationship with god has  been strange ..whenever he has tried to develop faith in Him something wrong has happened which has shaken his belief in Him and in people around for instance .. yes we saw evidence of that during the show, in fact, that is where he won universal appeal with the viewers,  we felt sorry for the man,an empathy. 

1. coz of sups he does puja in the temple ..result ..she elopes with her BF ..true
2. for nakku's sake he brings bappa home ..result ..she shows him her real on the wedding night... brilliantly pointed out rose..
3. when all is well ..he has got his eye sight back ..kala is out of the house and he himself admits that he has started believing in Him ..result ..he gets kidnapped from the temple ..yes correct
i am not defending him but just making a point that life has also been quite harsh with him. it certainly has.. but what is regrettable is that not much was seen about his spirtual redemption.. for the show ended for us..
hammie .. once again lovely scene selected
thanks rosie for your apt contributions ,  no doubt I will not the only one who would appreciate them.. much love ,as ever ,yours xx hammie.

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the post & comments😊
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammie, read ur post and every ones comments and ur replies. Dutta always hoping that his life be trouble free or at least less complicated , he does everythig without god's help as he denied god's existance, according to him where has god been when good people were being punished when his family were in pain.
according to some saying " sona aag main jal kar hi kundan banta hai" so duttta had to suffer to get his just rewards in the end .  he's asking god qs
 although he was now seeing his family suffer but it had to be god who sent AS to him to save him from those drunken people who won him in a bet , it had to be god who sent a friend like baji for his shield in the big cruel world when there was no other male in the household he could bond with, it  had t be god who sent him nakku.. to give him so much love that she would walk on fire for him or give her own life for him or his AS.
yes the faith falters even for the faithful when seeing suffering, but we only want things our way, and don't expect to be tried for our patience.

hammie thanks for the post i don't know yt again if i made any sense or not. keep positng  please, all new posts are increasing the activity on forum.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uwith

loved the post & comments😊
hi uvi..

thanks for reading and liking the post.. much love ,as ever yours xxhammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tahera57

hi tha!  ummh.. tera comment.. is valuable to me, so pleased you let me know your thoughts..
 hi hammie, read ur post and every ones comments and ur replies. Dutta always hoping that his life be trouble free or at least less complicated , he does everythig without god's help as he denied god's existance, according to him where has god been when good people were being punished when his family were in pain.yes,  this is a common place sentiment amongst people who follow a faith.. it goes back to the age old battle of good and evil.. which most faiths profess.. also the message that good prevails over evil... dutta has noted much to his dismay that this may not be the case...as we see also in life..that he evil prosper  and bloom..

according to some saying " sona aag main jal kar hi kundan banta hai" so duttta had to suffer to get his just rewards in the end .tahera this is the  crux of your comment.. that holding a faith  should not be based on knee jerk reactions, now I believe now I don't..Suffering in life is key to developing a certain  perseverance in one's self, a discipline , which helps us to hope for gods grace and mercy and thus consolidates our faith in him..    
he's asking god qs
 although he was now seeing his family suffer but it had to be god who sent AS to him to save him from those drunken people who won him in a bet , it had to be god who sent a friend like baji for his shield in the big cruel world when there was no other male in the household he could bond with, it  had t be god who sent him nakku.. to give him so much love that she would walk on fire for him or give her own life for him or his AS. Tahera, this passage is so well described as you have raised a   serious point that.. a sturdy faith, is that which makes a person reflect that out of suffering comes, a certain wisdom which allows  an aggrieved  person to discern why things happen, and thus makes one stop for a moment to note where a spiritual force..has actually retrieved  one from the pits.
yes the faith falters even for the faithful when seeing sufferingloved your, but we only want things our way, and don't expect to be tried for our patience.
 yes.. suffering,is conducive to promoting patience,which in turn, gives hope and makes the faith strong.. Dutta too learnt this.  But such a  process does not happen over nite.. he had to jump through the hoops of life first.
hammie thanks for the post i don't know yt again if i made any sense or not. keep positng  please, all new posts are increasing the activity on forum.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Tahera, may I say, your post has certainly made an impact on me , you have brought out some  important issues that contribute towards a more lasting and meaningful interpretation of  a faith.. in Dutta we get to see a glimpse of  his journey, towards this understanding, of what his faith meant to him... of course. goes with out saying , that out of  faith , hope and charity the highest is LOVE.
Thanks, tahera.. loved your comment, with much love,as ever your.. a bit looney xxhammie

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tahera57

hi hammie, read ur post and every ones comments and ur replies. Dutta always hoping that his life be trouble free or at least less complicated , he does everythig without god's help as he denied god's existance, according to him where has god been when good people were being punished when his family were in pain.

according to some saying " sona aag main jal kar hi kundan banta hai" so duttta had to suffer to get his just rewards in the end .  he's asking god qs
 although he was now seeing his family suffer but it had to be god who sent AS to him to save him from those drunken people who won him in a bet , it had to be god who sent a friend like baji for his shield in the big cruel world when there was no other male in the household he could bond with, it  had t be god who sent him nakku.. to give him so much love that she would walk on fire for him or give her own life for him or his AS.
yes the faith falters even for the faithful when seeing suffering, but we only want things our way, and don't expect to be tried for our patience.

luvd ur writing tahera, kaha chupaya hai apni philosophical side. πŸ‘πŸΌ     Would like to share my thoughts..  agree with everything u say n this is the core of most scriptures imparting human wisdom.  But when it comes to practise how many of us can actually take it in the spirit it is meant to?  It is a tall order to put this into pracise, when all around u see the triumph of immoral, unethical practices..  how many nakushas we see in our lives?  She is nothing less than a saint to me πŸ˜ƒ    
 I find it disturbing to see good suffering to no end and the cost of being good is too high.  Majority of ordinary people would falter at the slightest adversity let alone endure it for long.  Being honest, sincere, hardworking, loving is nothing les than inviting trouble  these days. πŸ˜‰