Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice post hammie  when u post something i always find hard to reply as u have all my feelings or thoughts written down so nicely that there is nothing to add i find,
"a rose by any other name"
but nakkusha the "Unwanted"      Dutta    the "Gift"   a beautiful gift from god to an otherwise unwanted or unappreciated  human , if she had stayed in the basti where she was likely to get someone like ganpat or moray who would have not loved but used her. but because of her selfless caring for others and a forgiving nature god granted her the gift that was Dutta. thanks for the post.  looking forward to next golden moment.
-bharti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tahera57

nice post hammie  when u post something i always find hard to reply as u have all my feelings or thoughts written down so nicely that there is nothing to add i find,

"a rose by any other name"
but nakkusha the "Unwanted"      Dutta    the "Gift"   a beautiful gift from god to an otherwise unwanted or unappreciated  human , .

@bold,   Agree wit u tahera, yet u had an interesting addition, didnt realise dutta meant 'a gift' .
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hamlet

hi naku.. so faithful you  are  always laud my efforts
fristly loved the topic &the clip๐Ÿ˜Šit brought all the memory gushing back .this is one of the best scenes of ltl
 well  was getting bored, and yes may be Iam not as innovative as you, and others but did try.
the name & ur views are superb .i would just add looking at the clip with fire all round tasha

ye ishq nahii.n aasaa.N itanaa to samajh liije
ek aag kaa dariyaa hai aur Duub ke jaanaa hai
yess..brilliant you added the ring of fire.. fire also is a source of energy .. that is life
dutta for me is aag & naku darya .naku brought solace to the heart burned dutta
 beautifully put..Naku.. as a balm for fires of self harm that consumed Dutta..
keep posting & as always u r amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š
yesssh.. managed o amaze you Naku... thanks or your great comment..much love xx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammoo,  (ab teri nayi naam)๐Ÿ˜‰   tu agayi toh bahaar aagayi...๐Ÿค—   thanx mate,   luvd ur take on the topic "Whats in a name"  one word is BRILLIANT !!!  

pata hai brvr.. i have even started  using this, new apellative you have bestowed upon me ..
        Firstly the reason behind ur name since ur topic too dwells on the significance of a name... you are the ammo coupled with moood swings meaning the literary fire power n the moody queen of the forum๐Ÿ˜Š  ammo .loved this bit! Fire!.moody... ummh .. melancholic, would be nicer,or reflective... even better... or broody...๐Ÿ˜†following my icon ..dsp.

What an interesting topic u discovered out of nowhere ham, nakusha is right ur truly amaaazzingg..๐Ÿ‘          me firmly believe in juliets words what's in a name?  Society attaches undue weightage to a family/name which can be either a burden or a boon to an individual at times.well pointed out bart..but alas.. it is a classification that is put to practice to differeniciate us from  the other, and thus places us in a protective clan ,unit.. It also serves the purpose of continuing ones race... to put it mildly.. after all it is a game of multiplying and for that categorizing..becomes necessary. But good point.. certainly what juliet... not romeo but any other name, things would have been different..    But ultimately its the deeds of an individual which matters. Dutta a Don to the police was the Bhau to his people cause he was their messiah, he was just Dutta to his loving AS n elder evil sis kalawati but respectfully bhau to his friend baji kishore leela n roops. Dutta found his natural father's name a burden/liability n uncle Shriram's name to which he couldnt claim as his own.

In the present cute JMM2 clipping, Naku calling him Saab gave him all the joy n how beautifuly he explains in his own words, "tumhara saara pyar jhalakta hai, khaas lagata hai aur sacha lagta hai"  meaning its not the name but the feelings behind that is obviously more important. Him asking to take her full name as Nakusha Dutta Patil meant the world to her, gave a sense of belonging to him as his rightful wife. They resided in each other's heart n it didnt matter to him if she was a maid [for sometime even an ugly duckling] or to her if he was the Bhau..name, power or wealth meant nothing to them  I think he loved her most because she listened to him rather than talk at him ,which in turn made him him turn to her.. he felt she empowered him with  feelings of self worth, that which  he never realized he lost in his quest for power and might ..

And i wil not forget the name the forum has bestowed upon dutta, Gadha  ๐Ÿ˜†
ohhh haaa๐Ÿ˜† how could i let this one slip brvv..waise it was a name he suggested for himself.. would you say it  may be  a rare moment where the sadhoo cracks a sic joke... only we all laughed ... at the word..and still are.. larfing๐Ÿ˜†
 thanks bart... keep the super  comments coming on what ever work i cough up with my dear radish... love mooli...๐Ÿ˜† and than the dakarr after wards that follows... and haan i can ear your che!  back or no  back.. awww... don't laugh too much... barteee have a cuppatea... xx๐Ÿ˜† hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona89

Awesome post ...dutta for me be saab ...nakusha ...naku
๐Ÿ˜Š
hi sonaaa...thanks reading,liking and commenting on the post... yes no debate...Saab,aur Naku reigns.. xx much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

I commence this thread with heartfelt appreciations for those devout Laagi fans who continue to soldier on with the keeping the flag flying for our beloved programme LTL 1. To name a few, acknowledgements are in order for Rose

@ bold - thanks so much hammie ..this forum is indeed very close to us hence impossible to leave it 
rosie , it's true you did a super  a job  with the action plan.. it went very well.. and currently the gotw..is good fun and additive.. for measi toldyou before increased my posts so thank you..mate..

A name is also artificial  and nonconventional, as Juliet reminded us when she said to her beloved Romeo  " What is in a name? a rose by any other name would smell as sweet" .Such is the love of Dutta and Nakku not the name but the person...  ๐Ÿ˜†haaa haa era name tu i have fondly given you gulabo... ๐Ÿ˜† nice fragrance... pleasant posts
@ bold .. lol you and your shakesphere ..but its true and agree with you 
the scene where he asks her name was beautiful and after FR for the first time he openly acknowledged her as his wife .. he wanted her to know that she was now his thus called her nakusha dutta patil ..giving her the respect and position that she truly deserved 

very well written post as always ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  thanks rose for making the time to read it, appreciate it and comment about it.. xxmuch love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirage123

superb post๐Ÿ˜Š
hi mirage or reading it and appreciating this new post... much love xxx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

awesome dear
ranjuuu...  here have you been mate...missed you...  but glad ๐Ÿ˜ƒ to  see you on my post..ab phir se na ghayab ho jana... thanks for enjoying and commenting.. ranju..keep in touch,as ever ours with much love xx hammie

-bharti- thumbnail
my comments in red. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

hi germ queen.. haat mujhe se door rehe..short cut plzz
Thankyou hammie for coming with this post. .its a great idea to pick selective scenes from the show and once again relive that moment๐Ÿ˜Š  actually you have put it rather nicely.. selective scenes.. thats what they..

well deserved applause for the members mentioned including yourself who did so much efforts to keep this forum alive and glued many of members like me even as silent readers. .unfortunately i've not been a very useful member...ummh when was that? before i as born of'course...
 ..for that i will always feel bad anyways not starting with my dukh bari kahani*sniff* ๐Ÿ˜› yeah right.. every one knows it tu ek deprived aatma hai...

What an opening of the thread. .loved the scene you've picked. .its first ball par sixer . .you know t20 fever is running high on me๐Ÿ˜ณ   haan pata hai ,thujhe jab e harre hai hum  tu fever mein parthe hoi hai...waise who exactly have you got the hawts  for.hummh. tel me NOW!

"Whats in the name" this is so apt title for dutta for as you mentioned how that one person was reffered with so many names by different people. .including that one unusual word saab. .what i loved it how till the end she was'nt successful in calling him by his name. .when dutta asked her to call his name something inside me was chanting constantly "please no". .for i felt that in word saab not only had that affection but that degree of respect too which dutta deserved.
oyeee hold your horses! tera e nehi poocha Dutta ne.. i bet you would say  "cricket"
This part reminds me of one of my fav.scene from the movie jodah-akbar. .where jodah/aish learns
to write in urdu and she after writing asks akbar/hrithik to read it  what a lovely reminder yes it was a beautiful, highly romantic scene and I remember it well.nice connection warrie..
. .and herself is reluctant in taking his name. .but has to take on his insistence. .what i loved was her stammering tone lack of confidence or lets name it as shyness to make it beautiful. .same way i loved that all confused playing with her finger naku. .and not to forget an amused dutta ๐Ÿ˜Š  yes the scene was very poignant, said a lot about their relationship.. hard to forget these scenes
and for "nakusha dutta patil". .how beautiful this name looks . .complete. .no more unwanted*sigh*
its one key thing a woman technically   and by law inherits  from her husband his name..
thankyou hammie for picking this part . .as this was the first bonding between dutta and fair naku as husband and wife. .thanks warrie,glad you warmed to it..
Please keep updating this thread regularly. .waiting for scene no.2 and also curious too which one it would be๐Ÿ˜Š. .see you
I will warrie, and thank you, so very much for a long comment ,I know it must have done your fingers in... you too stay blessed... healthy and happy, with much love xx hammie
Stay blessed!!!