India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Regarding the upcomin twist in TD.....

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I exhibited interest in this serial only after reading IF's updates....the 'Fast-Forward' stories by you all are extremely exciting and well-written!

I found the concept of Tumhari Disha quite hatke and interesting from all your updates.  Characters went through realistic situations and emotions, never seen in Ekta Kapoor's serials that I normally watched (well, have stopped watching KKUSUM! It's stupid beyond imagination!).  BUT, I do not understand WHY DK or Disha or Vedant cannot confess to Sumitra that Disha, not Pori, is DK's wife.  It's not too huge a shock that would prove fatal for Sumitra!. 

Even though I have watched few scenes of TD, because I am normally at college and too tired to watch the reruns, I am equally disappointed with the new twist - aka, Dish marrying Ved and Pori marrying DK!
When Sum will come to know that she has gotten Disha married to her Devar, she might just kill herself!!!!  Now, THAT's a shock she will not be able to bear....How long can Disha, DK, Ved hide the truth?

THat said, lemme be frank that I prefer Vedant's character to DK's.  DK, at least in the few episodes I watched, is too wooden and predictable.  Vedant, on the other hand, is a more interesting character, played quite well by the actor.  I also admire the chemistry b/w Ved and Dish, although I like the chem b/w Dish and DK too!

However, these two upcoming marriages are extremely silly, especially because Disha has realized her love for DK.  I wonder why two people who love each other never get married in soaps....this totally reminds me of the Garv-Kumud-KShitij situation in KKUSUM.  When Kumud loved Kshitij, she got married to Garv - when she began loving Garv, she had to get married to Kshitij....I mean, is marriage a JOKEE?  You will find one person getting married some 5 times in Ekta's serials....a similar situation is cropping up in Tumhari Disha. 

Now, one of the following will happen:

1.  DK might die in the end, reuniting Disha with Inder.  Pori will be shot dead by Gargi! LOL

2.  Disha and Vedant fall in love with each other after marriage exactly when Sum realizes that she has gotten Disha married to her Devar!!!!! lolzzz

Perhaps the best ending would be:

3.  Disha and DK reunite; Inder and Rano reunite (this Inder is one wierd character!!!! The actor sucks too!); Vedant and a reformed Pori reunite; Gargi is given a life-sentence!

But the present route is disgusting...I was hoping to see Disha and DK's life after marriage....and how they will face Gargi in a united stand.....but, well, let's see!

Kitty

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
dk and disha renutie vedants finds a beautiful girl and gets marriednot poriDead inder and rano live happily everybody lives happily gargi goes to america anad dk and disha live with sumirta and thier son and daughter 
Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 8:46am | IP Logged
krangara i like the last one it much betta but i have oppose u wen u say ved's character is betta than dk's its a gud argument!!!

Luv Mad!!

P.S even i dont understnad its not that much of a shock that she has mistaken Pori as her bahu its more of a shock 4 her know that she knows Disha is DK's rakhail!!

OMG lol that sounds wrong!!

Luv Mad!!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top