Thendral

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 44

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Maha for all the episodes!

Uh oh TT separation coming? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gisel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 42)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suha95

Goldie

Suha95

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
superb episode 8 maha Clap
well who is going to continue next..?Tongue
thanks in advance..!!Big smile

Gisel

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Maha for an interesting episode SmileClap... separation ... Cry

Gisel

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks friends for your encouraging comments. Nice to know that you all enjoyed my writings.

Shubba, Now I am looking forward to the next episode from you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerGiselShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Maha Uncle for the nice episodesss.. Very nice to read Big smileBig smileBig smile Keep rocking Wink

Waiting for Shubba ka LOL

Gisel

Ajinth

Groupbie

Ajinth

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
thx

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

TA is busy checking his packed items and notices T standing behind him with a worried face.Confused TA asks if she had completed the assignments and how has she prepared for her final exams. T says, she had packed every single thing carefully and adds that she has packed her dresses too so that she can leave to MM's house when he leaves to Madurai.Broken Heart. TA doesn't answer to this which makes T worried moreUnhappy. T asks if he is mad with her that she is going to MM's house. TA doesn't reply but says T can proceed as she has decided about it already which makes T worry moreUnhappy.

Next morning T brings in coffee to TA who is busy checking his things for the trip. He takes the coffee. T comes closer to him to say something Embarrassed.

"Ennanga".. says Thulasi with a smiling face.
"Oh my God!" screams TA on the phone and walks out to talk to someone.
T gets so upset about it and keeps staring at her closed hand. Confused
TA comes in and asks if she is ready to leave and says his call taxi would be here any moment. T calls him again.."Ennanga..". Smile
He asks "Enna?"Confused

T slowly opens her hand and takes vibuthi in a finger and applies on his foreheadEmbarrassed, "I went to the temple and did archanai in your name; the training period will be successful and kandipa you will get your promotionThumbs Up."

TA becomes speechless by looking at her. He tries to say something, but stops on hearing the car hornDisapprove. He looks at Thulasi, who is so worried about the separation and says "Car vanthachu; kelamburein"Confused.

T just nods her headUnhappy.

TA asks, if she would leave the place in an auto or shd he drop in the taxi. T says she would manage herselfConfused. TA thanks her and looks at her and starts to leave.

T again calls "Ennanga".."Please call me once u reach the place".."Dont forget to give me a call everyday and I would be waiting for it".

TA just nods and enters the car.T waves good bye to him and comes back inside the house and starts to cry badlyCry, after all her first separation after their weddingUnhappy. She slowly comes back to normal and takes her packed things and her school bag. She locks her house and starts to walk towards the auto stand and proceeds to MM's house.OuchConfused
Thulasi keeps trying TA'sto reach number, but the call gets disconnected again and againConfused. She starts to weep badly thinking on why TA doesn't answer his callUnhappy. She comes down to ask for PA's help and asks him to try TA's number as she worried that he is not answering the call and same happens with PA too. Just then, Sudha drops in and reminds that it is time for them to leave to the shop and calls in Thulasi too with her. GW keeps staring at both her DILs and shows more mad face.Dead

Just then Thulasi gets a call and when she happily thinks its TA, to her disappointment its Deepa's numberDisapprove. She picks the call. Deepa asks if everything is okie with her at GW's place and said she could not come to meet her these days after their exams. Deepa adds that she learnt about the issues at MM's place and just called to enquire about itConfused. T gets so annoyed with things running in her mind and is unable to answer Deepa.Disapprove.
Deepa on the line, "Thulasi?"Confused
T says " Hmm Deepa...Right now I m proceeding to Sudha akka's store and I want to talk to u about many things..can u please make it there to visit me?Shocked"
Deepa readily agrees and T hangs up the phone.

Thulasi is busy arranging the items at the store with the other sales girlsSmile. A man comes and enquires about some item at the store. Thulasi identifies him as TA's manager Venkatachalm and wishes himSmile.
Both enquire about their well being. When he was about to take leave, he turns back towards Thulasi and asks, "Aama, Thamizh eppo ma Bangalore lenthu thirumba varan, 15 days leave keturnthan, ippo 5 days extend pannirukane athaan keten"ShockedShockedShockedShocked...
Thulasi in shock again asks " Bangalore? Sir Did U say Bangalore"..ShockedShockedShockedConfused.
Manger sir.."aama ma, nee ketaudane i thought i said wrong place, Bangalore thaane ma"Confused...
Thulasi is shattered and dumbstruck!!!Broken HeartBroken Heart

Thodarum!
(Siggy Credits - Gisel Big smile)

Edited by shubba - 12 January 2013 at 7:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viswai123thendralfan007MindFreezerGiselShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
What???? Tamil went to Bangalore???

What a twist, Shubba ka! Can't wait for the next part!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamshubba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top