Thendral

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 44

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Great job Gisel.. very well written with explaining things in detail!! Clap All the parts are superbb !! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselMindFreezerShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
amazingly written Gisel ClapClapClapClap
super scene between thamil and thulasi in park... lav is stubborn in making thulasi as her anni Wink temple scene was also great ClapClap
different scences

I dont know how I am going to do my parts shivering ga irruku pa

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Ajinth

Groupbie

Ajinth

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
nice story funny with tamil dialogues

GiselMindFreezerShemmo

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Enne sollava venum, great parts GiselClap...Now my episode, I post it Monday or Tuesday...I hope you guys will like it...

thendralfan007vjayamGiselShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter Hollie. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerShemmo

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends! Nice first episode Gisel, I have tried to prosecute. I hope it is successful and that you guys like it. Enjoy the story!Big smile

''Dei Tamil, ennada thannikulle seiyure?'', asks Joseph to Tamil who sits in the water, but Tamil gives no response. Joseph walks to the water and calls him, ''Dei, ennada pathulle kanavillai?'' Tamil looks towards where Thulasi stood and asked, ''Enneda?'' Josep looks interested where Tamil looks and asks, ''Ange ennada theriyuthu, an hour ange thaan pathukondu irukuraLOL. Ama muthal nee thannikulle irunthu veliyille va.'' Tamil comes from water and he looks dreamily ahead. 
Joseph, ''Dei enneda atchu unnaka, oru maariya parkura?'' 
Tamil sigh, ''Oru angel a pathen...Embarrassed'' 
Joseph, ''Enne angel a pathiya? Oru white uruvamma irundathaTongue?''
Tamil, ''Illada appe athu oru pei, ana inthe angel oru unmaiyana oru angel.''
Joseph, ''Ennada kolappure, vadiva solluWacko.''
Tamil, ''Aiyo nee vere, unnaku onduma puriyathu.'' 
Joseph murmurs, ''Athu ekenave therincha visaiyam thane.LOL'' 
Tamil, ''Enne ethavatu sonniya?''
Joseph, ''Illada ondum ille, nee muthal va vithe povom, wet a irukura.''
''Sari va povom.'' Tamil gets on his bike. Joseph asks, ''Dei Tamil nee vandiye othuve thane?'' 
Tamil, ''Ean da appidi kekura?''
Joseph, ''Ille ean kekurean enda nee vere enno angel, angel endu ozharure...''' Tamil begins to laugh, ''Athu ondum ille da, va povom.''

It's dark Tamil is on the roof terrace of his house and is now no longer drench. He looks to the Moon (enne puthuvitamma irukkuTongue) and sees Thulasi thereEmbarrassed. He rubs in his eyes (mind voice), ''Enne Thulasi theriyuthu?'' He looks again and sees Thulasi. He scares and stands on to go inside the house, but then he sees Thulasi in the doorway. He is surprised, ''Thulasi nee inge...''' He walks to Thulasi, but then she disappears. He hits with his hand against his occiput, ''Ennada atchu unnaku, love high ille irukku pole.'', He laughs and walks inside the house. He's going to sit on the couch in the living room and look for themselves. Lavanya who is also in the room is watching her brother. She sees him get up and walk to his room and comes back and sit on the couch. Then her brother walks to the outside. Lavanya finds it strange and follows her brother. 
Lavanya, ''Dei anna!'' Tamil turns and sees Lavanya.
Tamil, ''Enne Lavanya?''
Lavanya, ''He athe naan unnathe thaan kekonum, nee enne oru maariya seiyure?''
Tamil, ''Naan oru maariya seiyuren a? Summa kathe vidathe.''
Lavanya, ''Hmm..samali, samali, naan solluren elle nee oru maariya thaan seiyure.''
Tamil, ''Ippe unnaku enne venum?''
Lavanya, ''Sollu enne atchu unnaku?''
Tamil, ''Amma thaiya vide mathiye, sarri naan solluren, naan Thulasiye pathen.''
Lavanya, ''Enne anny a pathiya? Eppe, enge?''
Tamil, ''Indaiku night koville.''
Lavanya, ''Apparam, anny unnaiye pathava?'' (Lavanya ku ellam theriyonum poleLOL)
Tamil, ''Ama ana ille.''
Lavanya, ''Enne anna kolappure.'' (Indaiku Tamil kanne pere kolappuraarLOL). Tamil tells what happened. Lavanya looks dreamy. Tamil swings with his hands for her eyes, ''Enne Lavanya enne yosikire?'' 
Lavanya, ''Anna nee sonne kathai super. Semme romance a iruku. Nee thannikulle ville, anny unnaiye turn panni pakum pothu, Winner padam nabegutthuku varuthuWink.'' 
Tamil, ''Adipavi, naan enthe kathaiya serious a sonna, nee nakkel adikure.'' 
Lavanya, ''Anna kovapadathe, naan summa sonen. Ama ippe enne untha adutha step? Anny un manathukul vanthuta, enni enna direct a matter open pannurathu thane?''
Tamil is quiet and thinksErmm.

Thodarum!

This was my first part. How do you find it? I hope you guys like it. I post the next part tomorrow.

Edited by Hollie24 - 08 October 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007GiselvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmoNixkie

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I read through all parts by Gisel and Hollie only today.

Gisel, The first episode you had done is really beautiful. The dialogs are natural indicating the feelings of everyone. It was a cute nice new way how Laavanya got to know Thulasi's name. Very nice to read.

Hollie, Nice to read the first part of the second episode.

vjayamGiselMindFreezerShemmo

varuny

varuny

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Beautiful
Interesting
Thank you 

GiselMindFreezerShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top