Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 37)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Great going Esther..!! hmm suspense in every part... very interesting.. waiting for next part now..  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007Shemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Super Super Super kaa Clap The dream and the real scene all fantasticc.. Hope its TA at the endd Tongue

thendralfan007TTfan

thendralfan007 Senior Member
thendralfan007
thendralfan007

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Episode 7: Part 7

Totally shocked ... Thulasi and GW spin around and look towards the direction of the voice ...

The inner room door bangs open and Tamil walks out ... GW is shocked ... Thulasi is overjoyed... but can't believe her eyes ... "How can he be here!!!????"

Thulasi wants to rush forward ... to hug him ... to touch him ... to feel him ... to reassure herself that he is real and not a dream ... but she hesitates anxiously when she sees the anger radiating from his face ...

Thulasi's heart beats painfully ... she looks at him fearfully ... " He looks so angry ... Does he believe his mother?  Was his mother right ... is he going to throw me out of his life forever..."

GW regains her composure ... smiles ... and pleads with Tamil triumphantly ... "Yes Tamil ... at last you have come to your senses ... Yes! ... throw her out of your life ...  see these photos ... the girl you have married is in a police jeep ... she has fooled all of us ... can you imagine the shame she has brought to our family ..."

Tamil continues in a harsh voice ... "No Ma!  I told YOU to get out... I know my Kuttima... and nothing you say is going to make me change my mind Ma ...  I am telling you for the last time Ma ...  I love her a lot ... she is my life and I cannot live without her ... you are the one who has shamed our family name..."

GW rears back ..."What do you mean ... I have brought shame to our family name?"

Tamil nods his head firmly ... "You shamed our family's name when you started your evil game of separating us even before we could start our married life..."

Tamil pulls Thulasi close to his side ... and holding her around her shoulders ... continues ... "You have also used the worst language to dishonour your daughter-in-law... because of you ... and you only ... my wife ... Thulasi ... stands humiliated today ... Please accept it ... Thulasi is MY WIFE ... and nothing you say or do is going to change the situation ..."

Thulasi gazes at him adoringly ... her eyes filled with wonder and love ...

GW puts up her hand ... "Enough! Enough!  Why should I care how you want to spoil your life... I am leaving ..."

Tamil locks the door after GW leaves ...

Tamil gently draws Thulasi down to sit beside him on the sofa ... Thulasi rests her head down on his shoulder and Tamil lifts his hand to caress her soft rounded cheeks...

Before they can speak ... Tamil's phone rings ... he attends the call ... "Yes everything is fine here ... yes ... yes ... no problem ... I'll give the phone to Thulasi..."

Tamil hands the phone over to Thulasi ...

Thulasi keeps the phone to her ears ... MM is on the line ...

"Amma Thulasi ... I know mapillai is there ... take care of him ... I'm staying with Kanagu and Joseph ... I'm leaving you both in peace to get to know each other ...take care my child..."

Thulasi smiles shyly ... "Ok  Appa ... I'll take care of him ... and ... thank you Appa... I'm keeping the phone pa ... "

Thulasi hands over the phone to Tamil and gets up to go to the room ...

Tamil gently pulls Thulasi towards him ... "Eh ...where are you going  my Pondatti ... you promised Mama that you'll take care of me ... remember?"

Thulasi turns to look at him with confused eyes and says in a trembling voice ... "How ... how come you are here ... I ... I did not see you when I got up ... "

Tamil nods his head ... "That's because I was in the bathroom ... and by the time I came out ... my mother had created a big drama ... I could not believe my ears ... I'm sorry Kuttima..."

Thulasi shakes her head ... still looking confused ...

Tamil smiles naughtily ... "Don't you remember Kuttima ... we even shared our first kiss ... shall I help you recall our first kiss by giving a repeat performance ..."

Thulasi's brow slowly clears ... she now smiles sweetly and whispers dreamily ... "So it wasn't a dream ... it was real ..."

Tamil looks at her amazed ... "So ... my sweet wife has such romantic dreams with me as her hero ... tell me ... what else did we do in your dream my sweet love..."

Tamil slowly angles his head and tries to capture her sweet lips ...

Thulasi blushes furiously and lovingly pushes him away..."Chi ... ponga ..." and tries to escape from his hands and merciless teasing ...

Tamil captures her hands and pulls her towards him once again ... "Okay ... Okay ... I won't tease you ... now ... let me close your eyes and take you inside the room ... I have a surprise for you ..."

Thulasi is excited ... "What is the surprise ..."

Tamil smiles ... gently covers her eyes with his hands ... and whispers softly in her ears ... "Remember Kuttima ... you asked me what was there in my bag ... well you are going to see ... now come my Chella Kutty ...move forward..."

"What could the surprise be ..."  

Thodarum...

Back to Content

Edited by thendralfan007 - 09 December 2012 at 11:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
wow again esher...totally yr
comfort zone...

waiting for the surprise now...

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanShemmo

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I m in full smiles...En 32 palum theriyuthuTongue
Just loved it! 
Waiting...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanShemmo

MindFreezer Goldie
MindFreezer
MindFreezer

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Wow akka super!Thumbs Up it is totally your styleCool waiting for the next part!

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanShemmo

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Nice part Esther thank you!

thendralfan007Shemmo

thendralfan007 Senior Member
thendralfan007
thendralfan007

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Episode 7: Part 8

Thulasi is thrilled and breathless ... not only because of the surprise Tamil has planned for her ... but also because Tamil's nearness is causing ... a tingling sensation all over her body ... and a fluttering butterfly feeling in her stomach ... "What could the surprise be ..."

Bit by bit Tamil removes his hands from her eyes ...

Wow!!! ... Thulasi cannot believe her eyes... is this really her room ... it is so beautifully decorated ... the room is lit with fairy lights... the bed is decorated with fresh rose petals and jasmines ... there is a pleasant smell coming from the a scented candle on the table ... it is like being in a heavenly place ...

Thulasi turns towards Tamil with her eyes shining like stars ...

Tamil pulls out a box of chocolates and opens it ... he takes out a chocolate and pops it into Thulasi's mouth ... he smiles and gently wipes the chocolate stains from her lips ... Thulasi trembles at the pleasure of his touch ...

Then Tamil takes Thulasi's hand in his hands ... "We love each other a lot and have total faith in each other ... no one can ever separate us ... tonight we're going to learn other ways of showing our love to each other ... are you willing to join me ..."

Thulasi nods her head eagerly and tightens her hold on his hand ... and whispers ... "Yes I want to learn ... from you ... other ways of showing my love to you..."

Tamil pulls her close and gives her a warm hug ... Thulasi melts in his arms ...

Tamil slowly releases Thulasi and takes out the bag and hands it to Thulasi ... "This is for you ..."

Thulasi peeps in ... the bag is filled with lots of gift wrapped boxes ...

"What's in these boxes..." Thulasi queries in wonder ...

Tamil whispers in her ears ... "These are my wedding gifts for you... go to the other room ... wear them and come ..."

After Thulasi leaves for the next room ... Tamil quickly changes into a pattu veshti and shirt and sits on the bed ... and waits impatiently for Thulasi to reappear ...

Slowly the door clicks open ... Tamil turns his head towards the door ...

First a hand with jingling red bangles appears ... then slowly and shyly Thulasi enters the room ... dressed in a deep red saree ... sweet smelling jasmine cover her hair ... jhumkis adorn her ears... and tinkling silver anklets adorn her slim ankles ... she was looking simply breathtaking ...

Tamil can't trust himself to speak ... his heart thuds in his chest ... he slowly gets to his feet ...and approaches his delightfully pretty wife ...

"Kuttima ... you're so beautiful ... you're simply gorgeous ..."  Tamil whispers in admiration...

Thulasi shyly looks at him and smiles sweetly ...

Tamil makes her sit on the bed beside him...

Then Tamil takes out a small box from under the pillow ... then gets down on his knees before  Thulasi ... he gently lifts her foot and keeps it on his thigh ...

Thulasi feels uncomfortable to see Tamil kneeling before her ... she tries to prevent him from taking her foot in his hand ... but he firmly cups her heel in his warm hand ...

Tamil opens the box in his hand and takes out a tinkling silver metti ... he slides it lovingly on his wife's toe ... then he gently caresses  the foot and keeps it down gently ... Thulasi chest rises and falls as her heart soars...

Next he lifts the other foot and slides the other metti ...   and kisses the foot ...  a soft gasp escapes Thulasi's mouth as her head spins at the sensation Tamil is arousing in her ...

Thulasi slowly lifts her hand to ruffle Tamil's hair lovingly ... "Thank you ..."  she whispers ... then she peeps down to look at her feet ... and wriggles her toes ... to listen to the metti's tinkling sound ...

Tamil gets up and gently lifts her chin ... he bends his head and kisses her on her lips "My wife ..." he whispers...

Thulasi closes her eyes and dreamily sighs in happiness ... she is now reliving her dream...

Tamil whispers huskily in her ears ... "Kuttima ... today is our special night ... tonight we are going to be husband and wife forever ... do you understand what I mean ... do you trust me ..."

Thulasi shyly nods her head and wraps her arms around his neck ... "Yes ... I understand ... and I trust you ..."

Tamil sits beside her and ... gazes into her eyes lovingly ... and gently removes the jhumkis from the ears ... nibbles her earlobes tenderly ... sending shivers rippling down her spine ...

Finally Tamil releases her ... and takes out another box from under the pillow...

Thulasi wonders breathlessly ... "Now what could this be?"

Tamil opens the box and takes out a golden thali chain... he puts it gently over her head...

"This is a symbol of my love for you ...now you are mine forever ..." he whispers huskily ... he pushes her braid out of the way ... and soothingly nuzzles her lovely soft neck and breathes in her scent...

Thulasi catches her breath ... her eyes sparkle in joy ... she holds his hands tightly ... and whispers ... "None of these jewels are as precious or as binding as the love and trust you have shown towards me ..."

Tamil caresses every part of her face lovingly ... and then he pulls her into his arms and slowly kisses her...

The night is young ... their love is strong ... they are building a strong foundation based on this strong love ... we have to wait and see in the next episode how their married life moves forward ...

Thodarum...

Back to Content

Eagerly waiting for your episode, Raji (autumnsconcerto)! Big smile

Edited by thendralfan007 - 24 November 2012 at 12:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertovjayamGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Go to top