Thendral

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 44

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Episode 7: Part 5

Thulasi is so sleepy ... she opens her eyes unwillingly... did she really hear the sound of the gate opening ... she shakes her head ... and tries to listen again ...

Everything is silent ... it is late afternoon ... even the birds are silent ...

Little by little her eyes close once again ... she feels so weary... she feels like she is in a dream ... she loses awareness of the fine line between reality and dreamland ...

"Kuttima ... Kuttima ... yen kutti pondatti  ... I've come for you... open your eyes... look at me ..." a voice pleads softly  ... while a hand gently brushes back the hair from her forehead ...

Thulasi slowly opens her eyes ... she sees Tamil's face close to hers ... his breath tickles the hair on her forehead ... Thulasi's eyes shine with joy ...

Thulasi lifts her hand and runs her fingers through his hair and slowly over his face ... gently touching his eyes ... the line of his nose and lips ... his lips catch her roaming finger and pull it into his mouth gently ... her heartbeat picks up ... she smiles shyly ...

What a pleasant sensation ... she did not want to wake up from this dream ...

Suddenly Thulasi's eyes glisten with unshed tears ... she captures his hand and brings it to her lips ... and kisses it shyly ... his heart beats faster and his breath quickens ...

Thulasi looks up at Tamil and says softly ... " I knew you'll come ..." 

Tamil nods his head and whispers huskily ... "I've got to come Kuttima ... because you are my life... you are in my blood ... you are the reason for my breathing ... I can't live without you my dear wife..."

Then holding a bag in his hand and gently supporting Thulasi ... Tamil moves forward ... suddenly the towel on his shoulders moves ... and Thulasi catches sight of the bandage around his ribs ...

Thulasi cries out anxiously ... "Yennango ... what happened ... you're hurt ... how did it happen..."

Tamil shakes his head and reassures her ..."Don't worry Kuttima ... it is only scraped skin ... I'm alright ... I had an accident that is why I'm delayed ... come let's go in ..."

Thulasi leads the way to her room ... Tamil gently makes her sit on the bed ... the bed which was decorated with rose petals and jasmines for their wedding night ...

Tamil gathers a handful of the sweet smelling petals and sprinkles them slowly over Thulasi ... Thulasi smiles happily... Tamil bends down and kisses her blushing cheeks ... Thulasi suddenly feels shy and hides her face in her hands...

Tamil bends his head teasingly to catch a glimpse of her expression ... Thulasi slowly removes her hands to look at him... her lips tremble ...

Tamil can't resist the expression in her eyes and the sweetness of her lips... he leans forward and gently takes her lips in a first kiss... breathlessly they break the kiss ... they smile as their eyes lock...

GRRR ... Suddenly Tamil's stomach growls from hunger and they both laugh merrily ...

Tamil pulls out a few packets from the bag he was carrying... "I have brought you something to eat ... I know you've not eaten since this morning ... this is our wedding feast which both of us had missed ..."

Thulasi asks curiously ... "This bag is so big and heavy ... what else is there in the bag?"

Tamil smiles and says ... "It's a surprise ... you'll see..."

The delicious smell of food makes Thulasi suddenly realise that she is also hungry ... she gets up hurriedly from the bed ... "I'll wash my hands and bring some plates..."

Tamil catches her hand and pulls her down ... "No Kuttima... I want to feed you ... come sit beside me ..."

Thulasi readily sits next to him ... Tamil enjoys the sensation of feeding her ... it is heavenly to feel her soft lips touching his fingers every now and then ...  it is also pleasurable when her sharp teeth scrape his fingers occasionally ...

After clearing up the empty packets of food ... Tamil switches on the fan ... makes Thulasi lie on the bed ... and pulls the sheet smoothly to cover her ... he sits on the floor next to the bed ...

Patting her head gently now and then ... Tamil speaks soothingly of the rosy future he has planned for them ... of the house where they will stay ... of the children they will have ... of how they will grow old together ...

Slowly Thulasi's eyes grow heavier and heavier till she can no longer keep them open ... her subconscious mind keeps singing ..."Dear God ... I'm so happy... please don't let me ever wake up from this beautiful dream ..."

The clock slowly ticks away the time ... two hours pass ... the sky slowly turns orange ... the sun gradually sets ... Thulasi is still fast asleep ...

"EI THULASI ... velliya va di ..." ... a voice filled with anger shouts loudly...

Thodarum...

Back to Content

Edited by thendralfan007 - 22 November 2012 at 2:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 36)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
WOW super parts Esther akka!Star Ungande style part 5 ille comes outTongue Super akka, great going, waiting for the next part!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Esther akka!kiss
Their first kissDay Dreaming...
This is what is called a treat after an exam!
Thank you! Just loved it! Is it a dream? Little confusedConfused!
But that bag with surprises suggests that we have lot more to comeWink!
gr..GWAngry!

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanShemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Good part Esther.. waiting for next one! Tongue 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007vjayamShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Is this all a dream Esther?

Nice part though, was nice to read especially after today'e episode.  What ever happened to this Thendral?

thendralfan007TTfanShemmo

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Episode 7: Part 6

"Ei Thulasi ... velliya va di ..." ... Thulasi is rudely woken up from her deep sleep...

Thulasi is reluctant to open her eyes ... as her pleasant dream would disappear...

"Va di velliya.. Thulasi."  again the voice shouts ...

Thulasi blinks ...  and slowly comes awake ... the evening sun is shining dimly outside ... "Who is this calling her so rudely ..." ...

The voice sounds familiar ... but in her dazed state Thulasi is not able to distinguish the voice ...

She gets up from the bed and runs to the door ... it's GW ... her face is contorted in anger ...

"Maharanikku ivalavu nerama velliya varakku ..." GW sneeringly asks ...

"What happened Athai ... have you found my husband ... ?"  Thulasi asks hesitantly ...

GW queries sarcastically ... "Chi ... Athainnu sollathey ... and don't call my son your husband ... you have played a cunning game to make my innocent son to fall into your net ... and now he is missing ... what have you done with him..."

Thulasi blinks and pleads with GW ... "Please believe me ... I have no idea where he is ... but I know he'll come back for me ..."

GW laughs and throws a cover at Thulasi's face ... "How will he come back ... did you see these photos  ... I'm sure this is why he must have left you  ... he has abandoned you ... you cunning girl ..."

Thulasi picks up the cover curiously wondering what it contained ... her fingers pull out photographs of herself and Deepa in the police jeep ...

Thulasi throws the cover down with trembling fingers... leans against the wall ... and moans in anguish ... "How did you get these photos ..."

GW picks up the cover and says  ... "Never mind how I got those ... who will want to be married to a girl who has visited the police station ... why were you arrested ... were you arrested for visiting other men ..."

Thulasi rears her head and glares at her ... "ENOUGH!!! Don't talk nonsense ... this was taken when we were fooled by a conmen who told us that he would give us loan for my education ... we were innocent ..."

GW sneers and says ... "Oh ... I'm sure you are innocent ... but my son will believe me when I say that you were involved in dirty business ..."

Thulasi shouts back ..."NO! No ...  my husband would never believe that I am capable of this ... you are crazy ... my husband loves me ... he trusts me ... he would never abandon me ... I don't care whether you spin a tale using these photos... I know my husband has full trust in my innocence..."

GW laughs ... "Not after I show these photos ... you just wait ... you'll be thrown out of his life forever ..."

Thulasi closes her ears and tries to stop her  ... "No ... no ... no ... I won't believe you ... you're lying ...".

"THAT's ENOUGH ... SHUT UP ... AND GET OUT!!!" a deeper and louder voice shouts out...

Thodarum...

Back to Content

Edited by thendralfan007 - 21 November 2012 at 2:45am

vjayamTTfanGiselShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
good one esther...nicely avoided vel and photos...glad...happier still to read GW being shouted at...
wonder when we will get to see such a scene now..

and apt photos...

thendralfan007TTfanShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Dream aDisapprove...

This GW!Angry

Ai..So Tamil is inside the house ahee hee???
Waiting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top