Thendral

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 44

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I just loved it when Tamil said NO to Charu's dialogue!
I always wanted a scene like that in real!

Still waiting for your styleTongue!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 35)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Aaww his mission to find Tulasi...nice!

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanGiselShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Loved that loud NO, esther...that seemed to echo from here too..
waiting for the search now..and like gisel said, yr signature style...

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanGiselShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Wow loved how TA chased them... How is he going to find Thulss.. TA mission startss.. Waitinggg akkaa.. SUperbly doneee Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfan

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Episode 7: Part 4

"Thulasi ... Thulasi ... here ...drink this glass of milk please ..." Deepa begs

Thulasi is sitting on the bed in her room ... staring sadly and sightlessly out of the window ...

Without looking at Deepa ... Thulasi pushes the glass away ... Deepa looks at her anxiously ... 

Deepa is troubled... she leaves Thulasi and goes to the front room ... the room is crowded with Kalyani, Kanagu and Joseph... how the atmosphere has changed within a few hours... Deepa thinks back ...

(Flashback) The wedding feast had been well enjoyed by everyone ... there had been lots of joy and laughter ... they had waited at the hotel for Tamil for nearly four hours then finally they had decided to go home ... GW had come there and asked to speak to Tamil ... when they had told her that Tamil had still not come back ... GW had shouted at Thulasi saying that Tamil was missing because of her ... GW had called poor Thulasi unlucky and so many other nasty names and said that she would give a police complaint against Thulasi and her family saying that they had made Tamil disappear ... Thulasi had been shocked ... the boys had somehow managed to push GW out of the house ... while the girls had taken Thulasi to her room ... and since then Thulasi had sat there staring blankly out of the window ...

As the hours had slowly passed everyone had got more and more worried ... "Where was Tamil? Why hadn't he still come? Is he missing or did he abandon Thulasi?" ... are the questions rankling their minds...

"Appa ... Thulasi has not eaten or drunk anything since this morning... I am worried about her ... she has not uttered a single word ... has not even shed a single tear ...  all she has done is ... stare listlessly out of that window ... should we call a doctor or ..." Deepa asks MM ...

MM shakes his head ... "No I have already checked with my friend who is a doctor ... he has prescribed a sedative to calm her ... I'll give it to her later ...she'll be fine ... I think ..."

"Appa where is Thulasi's Chitthi?" Kalyani asks suddenly ...

"She has taken Mohan and Pavitra to attend a wedding in Salem ... she'll be back only next week ..." MM replies ...

Deepa and Kalyani look at each other and heave a sigh of relief ..."Thank God!!!"

Kalyani hesitantly voices what has been disturbing her mind ..."Appa ... I should not say this ... but it is worrying me ... what if Tamil Sir has gone back to his mother and agreed to marry the girl his mother wanted him to marry ..."

Shocked everyone turns to look at her ...

"NO!!!"

Suddenly the inner door crashes open and an angry Thulasi looks at them and cries out...

"NO!!! No!!! That is impossible ... he loves me ... he wanted only me as his wife ... my name is written in his heart ... I have full faith in him ... he will come back ..."

Then all of a sudden Thulasi's face crumples and tears fall down ... "But Appa ... what if something bad has happened to him ... what if he is hurt and unable to come ..."

Thulasi runs from one person to another ... "Please find him for me ... if he hasn't come ... it can only mean that something has happened to him ... he may be hurt ... please find him ..."

Kanagu and Joseph look admiringly at Thulasi and her faith in Tamil and his love for her... they reassure her that they will do their best to find Tamil ...

Deepa and Kalyani leave... but just as the boys are also leaving ... Kanagu receives a call ... he goes outside to attend the call ...

When he comes back ... he tells MM excitedly..."Appa I had just got a call from someone who has given me a clue to Tamil's whereabouts... why don't you come with us ... and we can search together ..."

MM nods his head ... he tells Thulasi ..."Amma Thulasi ... here drink this milk and take this tablet ... it will help you to rest ... you are looking very weak ... we're going to find Tamil ... you need to look your best when we bring Tamil back... right"

Thulasi nods her head eagerly ... drinks the milk and swallows the tablet...

MM pats Thulasi on her head ... "We're going out now ... you lock the door and lie down on the bed and rest ... we'll be back soon with Tamil..."

Thulasi nods her head ... "Okay Appa ..."

Kanagu rides his bike with Joseph riding pillion ... MM follows them on his bike ...

Thulasi stands at the door and watches them leave ...

Then she sighs and sits on the front door steps ... slowly her eyes grow heavy ... she feels sleepy but is reluctant to go in ... she rests her head against the doorframe ... and closes her tired eyes ...

Her lips keep saying over and over again..."He'll be back ... he'll come back ... he'll come back for me ..."

Slowly the front gate swings open ... grating and creaking on its hinges ... Thulasi lifts her head slowly  ... "Who ... who could it be ... at this time..."

Thodarum...

Back to Content

Edited by thendralfan007 - 23 November 2012 at 10:55pm

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Please tell me that it is Tamil!
And everyone has gone away searching for him & that they are going to have a emotional meeting!

The pictures blend so well with the storylineClap!

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanShemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Nice Suspense Esther.. Great going..!! waiting for next part.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Nice part Esther!

Really hope it is Tamil and nobody else.

Lol the guys pushing GW out of the house line was perfect.  Wish someone would do that again to her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007TTfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top